Mrs Cheryl White

Return-Path: <cherylwhyte213@hotmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO APC01-SG2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.253.16)
Subject: How are you doing?==
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018

GREETINGS TO YOU MY BELOVED FRIEND IN THE LORD ,

GOOD TO BE HERE REALLY AS AM JUST VERY NEW HERE AND I FEEL IT WILL BE GOOD TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM ON HERE BASICALLY NOT ON RELIGION BUT ,TO MAKE A LIFE TIME FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU REALLY. I AM NOT ON HERE TO STEAL ANYTHING FROM YOU AS WELL, BUT IF YOU CAN CONFIDE IN THE MIGHTY JESUS WHO ASKED ME TO MESSAGE YOU THEN YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE MESSAGE YOU ARE READING.

I WAS A NURSE AND LATER BECAME A MISSIONARY BUT I QUIT MY MISSIONARY WORK WHEN I WAS DIAGNOSED OF COLO-RECTAL CANCER AND WITH THE LOOK OF THINGS IT IS GLARING ENOUGH THAT MY TIME ON HERE IS SIMPLY IN THE HAND OF THE LORD WHO I TRULY SERVE. ACCORDING TO MY MEDICAL REPORT FOR LAST MONTH THE COLO-RECTAL CANCER HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE.

I write to you in good faith and hoping that you will understand the importance of my message. My decision to contact you is simply because of the ColoRectal Cancer i was diagnosed of and my Oncologist said I have limited time to live though but my life is in the hand of my Savior , Jesus. Since this sudden news was announced to me, I have been reflecting over my life in the past. It is painful that after over 24 years of peaceful marriage with my late husband, we had no child of our own that will inherit our hard earn.

In the past, I have made reasonable donations to the victims of Earthquake in Haiti and recently to the same victims in Philippines, Japan and Syria. Now that my health is gradually deteriorating and the Lord has instructed me to go look for a total stranger to hand over my wealth to and should be the one to proceed with the charity work for the less privilege. I cannot continue to do all these by myself any more. I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and needy people, but I would prefer to continue this with the assistance of a kind person.

I want you to answer the following questions :
(1) Are you a God fearing person ?
(2) If I donate 7.5 Million United States Dollars to you, can you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart desire of supporting poor people around you ?
(3) Will you open a charity foundation in the name of my husband and I ?

I am here because i read there are people here to make a lot of difference in this life. I am very sure you can make a lot of difference by replying to my email , become good friends in our Lord Jesus Christ and see that with greater power comes greater responsibility . You can make a lot of changes in the life of others with this great offer from the Lord through me to you , most especially the poor at heart , and the less privileged.

Two of my favorite verses:
Matthew 15:28 Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
1 Peter 1:21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God ( I always say this in my mind )

Please if you want to reply to me make sure its only to my personal email address on (cherylwhyte123@hotmail.com )

Yours Faithfully ,
Mrs. Cheryl White.

Hi,

I WAS A PRIVATE BUSINESS OWNER AND I QUIT HANDLING MY BUSINESSES WHEN I WAS DIAGNOSED OF COLO-RECTAL CANCER AND WITH THE LOOK OF THINGS IT IS GLARING ENOUGH THAT MY TIME ON HERE IS SIMPLY IN THE HAND OF THE LORD WHO I TRULY SERVE. ACCORDING TO MY MEDICAL REPORT FOR LAST MONTH THE COLO-RECTAL CANCER HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE.

I write to you in good faith and hoping that you will understand the importance of my message. My decision to contact you is simply because of the Colo-Rectal Cancer i was diagnosed of and my Oncologist said I have limited time to live though but my life is in the hand of my Savior , Jesus. Since this sudden news was announced to me, I have been reflecting over my life in the past. It is painful that after over 9 years of peaceful marriage with my late husband, we had no child of our own that will inherit our hard earn.

In the past, I have made reasonable donations to the victims of Earthquake in Haiti and recently to the same victims in Philippines, Japan and Syria. I cannot continue to do all these by myself any more. I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and needy people, but I would prefer to continue this with the assistance of a kind person.

I want you to answer the following questions :

(1) Are you a God fearing person ?
(2) If I donate 7.5 Million United States Dollars to you, can you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart desire of supporting poor people around you ?
(3) Will you open a charity foundation in the name of my husband and I ?

I am very sure you can make a lot of difference by replying to my email. You can make a lot of changes in the life of others with this great offer from the Lord through me to you , most especially the poor at heart , and the less privileged.

Two of my favorite verses:
Matthew 15:28 Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
1 Peter 1:21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God ( I always say this in my mind )

Reply to my personal email address on cherylmichellewhite@hotmail.com

Mrs. Cheryl Michelle White.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Regular members never fall for these things. We've been looking at them for years. Just delete them and don't write back to these crooks. It just encourages them.