Mrs Christine Lagarde, UN/IMF

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Ukraine, Kiev, Imc Llc

Return-Path: <IMFWA.DC@space.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: <ChristineLagardeIMF1979@outlook.com>
From: "Christine Lagarde(IMF OFFICE)" <IMFWA.DC@space.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: IMF OFFICE: YOUR APPROVED FUND($10.3M)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017

International Monetary Fund,
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20431

Attention Beneficiary,

This is to enlighten you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing. We want to notify you that the IMF in conjunction with other relevant agencies in the United STATES of America have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you have an over-due payment in tune of ten million, three hundred thousand US dollars (USD10.3Million) in Federal reserve bank. This was as a result of excess cash disbursement by the United Nations.

This exercise was conducted by a random email selection and you happen to be among the lucky beneficiaries to benefit from the exercise this year. We try as much as possible to keep a low profile on this to avoid any hoax because there are a lot of impostors and impersonators jeopardising the good intent of this winning exercise.

I am Christine Lagarde a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Washington, D.C. I have been assigned to take responsibility of this year's winning exercise. It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you might be treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies etc, we have decided to hand over the fund to the federal reserve bank to complete the final remittance of your fund into your account.

You are to contact Mr. Jerome H. Powell who happens to be a member of the federal reserve board via the email address below.

E-mail: jerome.h.powell@aol.com

NB: Please kindly report any suspected scam/fraud email or ongoing transaction to this office immediately for investigation and verification and wait for feedback. God bless you.

Regards,
Christine Lagarde (Director)
International Monetary Fund
Head Department Washington D.C. 2017

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Japan Amagasaki Digirock Inc

Return-Path: postmaster@toyoconcier.com
Subject: IMF APPROVED PAYMENT LETTER.. TURBO
To: Recipients _postmaster@toyoconcier.com_
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017
Reply-To: imfofficefundrelease@gmail.com
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Headquarters 1 (HQ1)
700 19th St NW
Washington, D.C. 20431
United States
E-mail: RR-NG@imf.org

Attention; Fund Beneficiary,

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Mrs Christine Lagarde, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk. We have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is now directly in charge of your payment. Your name appeared in our payment schedule list of beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this first quarter payment of the year because we only transfer fund twice in a year according to our banking regulation. We apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to our office payment accordingly.

Now your new Payment, United nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.

Your part payment inheritance fund is USD$10Million. Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) African Region immediately within the next 168hrs. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and instructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: 601. Please, any time you receive a mail with the name Mrs Christine Lagarde, check if there is CODE (601) if the code is not written, please delete the massage from your box!

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (imfofficefundrelease@gmail.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released. Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response:Direct Hot-line: Call:+1 217 878 4478

Regards,
Mrs Christine Lagarde
Director of the International
Center of Monetary and Banking.
International Monetary Fund (IMF),
DIRECT TELEPHONE:+1 253 655 2930

Return-Path: <officeline246@yahoo.com.ph>
Received: from sonic309-20.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com (sonic309-20.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com. [106.10.244.83])
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018
From: "Mrs.Christine Lagarde" <officeline246@yahoo.com.ph>
Reply-To: "Mrs.Christine Lagarde" <dhldelivery82@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Good Day,

Good Day,
We officially want to inform you that Your ATM Card Valued at $7.4 Million USD has been accredited in your favor by UBA Africa Card Organization, Republic of Benin. The ATM Card has a daily Withdrawal limit of $10,000.00 USD per Day from any ATM Card machine around in your country. You are advised to contact. Us immediately today Email for claim processing:

Mr; William James
Phone;+229-69269422

Note: arrangement can also be made in transferring of the awarded Funds ($7.4m USD) transfer to your bank account OR delivering ATM Card Through courier company so choose and contact ASAP and Please provide The following details for processing to us urgent thank you

(1) Your Full Name=============
(2) Cell Phone Number======
(3) Current Home Address========
(4) Fax Number================
(5) Country====================
(6) City======================
(7) Nearest Airport ==============
(8) Next Of Kin Name===========
(9) Next Email Address==========
(10) NEXT CELL PHONE=======
(11) ANNUAL INCOME==============

Payment Mode:
1) Delivery of ATM Visa Card by courier: Yes/No
2) Bank to bank Transfer: Yes/No

Once again congratulation.

Warmest regards
Mrs. Christine Lagarde
Managing Director IMF.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <pastorgodwill.samuel@yahoo.ca>
Received: from sonic316-20.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic316-20.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.187.146])
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018
From: Mrs Christine Lagarde <pastorgodwill.samuel@yahoo.ca>
Reply-To: Mrs Christine Lagarde <mrsalice.funds.imf.agent@gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR CHEQUE IS READY

Good Day Dear,
This is From IMF Head Office In Conjunction with World Bank. We Found your Email as One of the Beneficiary of the Year. Sorry for the pass delay and Thank You For Your Past Effort Of trying to receive your Funds And Kindly Assistance. We have make the final solution with world Bank. The Money Has Been Transform to a Cheque.

We Have Arranged With World Bank And Transform your Funds to a Cheque Valid Of $9.7 MILLIONS UNITED STATE DOLLARS . with the check you can get your money safely and deposit it in any Bank of Your Choice. I Am at Washington DC Right Now To Establish Some Approval Letters from Governments And Needed Arrangement For The Mailing Of your Check You Can Call Me Or Text Me At +1(870) 397-6153, My email (mrsalice.funds.imf.agent@gmail.com).

Also I Want You To Contact World Bank General Manager Jim Yong Kim, Send Him Your Information As Follows Below To Enable Him Arrange Some Needed Documents That Needs Your Details And Send Them To Me for the process

SEND HIM YOUR INFORMATION BELOW.
Full Name...............
Your mailing Address....
Occupation .............
Country ................
Direct Phone Number.....
A copy Of
Your ID CARD ...........

So Contact Him Right Now And Send Him The Above Information Mentioned To Enable Him Reactivate Some Needed Documents That Needs Your Details And Send Them To Me For The Urgent process Immediately. If Possible You Can Call Him On His Phone Number Also There In For Urgent Service.

ATTORNEY GENERAL INFO.
Name; Jim Yong Kim
Email Address : (jimyongkimworldbank@yahoo.com)

Regards
Mrs Christine Lagarde
Also Know as Alice

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <do-not-reply@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic332-18.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.130.144)
Subject: International Monetary Fund, 1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20431/

Attn Beneficiary, The Transfer arrangement with WESTERN UNION and MONEY GRAM Department did not progress due to western union and money gram Money Transfer cannot be able to send your payment because such large amount of money can not been to transferred by western union and money gram money transfer without firm requirement that is required by this department. The western union and money gram method was not clear due to the (I.M.F & others Authorities) did not granted the large amount you were trying to get through western union and money gram, Because of the large amount I would like it to be transferred to your bank account in your country in the amounts of $250,000.00USD. in each transfer until you get the total funds of Eight Millions Five hundred and fifty Thousand USD($8.550,000) in your name, it is possible to wire the money into your account and to avoid difficulties with the Authorities. Please let me know if you like the idea, Note that $59.00 is the only cost you will pay to have the first$250,000USD payment into your account, this $59.00. charges is for the Form and IMF Certificate we will use to deposit the money into your account. email me now and let me know if you will send this $59.00. Form and IMF fee to have the first $250,000USD into your account.I am very sure of what I said, and it is a promise. Send the needed fee $59.00. US Dollars VIA WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM here. Thank You. Contact: Madame Christine madeleine Odette Lagarde, Managing Director and Chairman of the Executive Board starting July 5, 2011. International Monetary Fund (IMF) Texts for more information +1(863) 271-8776. Address: International Monetary Fund, 1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20431/ Email: Info_imf_officebr@163.com Email: infofcc@mail2consultant.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <www.@castle.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Reply-To: FedeX <fedexcompany299@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1394910876.8797187.1519139926048.JavaMail.root@castle.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention

If you receive this email in your junk/spam folder it is caused by the settings in your email provider Please treat as legit.

I'm the current director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all the outstanding payments accrued to individuals/corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, debt re-scheduling and outstanding compensation payment. This is to make sure all outstanding payments are settled before the ending of the Month 2018.

Please be informed that the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and the African Union (AU) on the 26th Feburary 2018 approved and agreed to release your ten million five hundred thousand united states dollars ($10,500,000.00USD) without any hitch. The $10,500,000.00 has been Deposited with the FedEx delivery company of benin Republic to be easily deliver to your Doorstep without any hitch

Contact the fedEX parcel delivery company with your details such as your
full name
Phone numbers
your valid ID Copy
house address
Zip code
occupation

Contact Person: Eric johnson (Fedex Manager)
Email: fedexcompany299@gmail.com
cell phone number......+12062577648

Important note: This email address is not monitored and any mail sent to this address will be ignored, Please make sure that you write the FedEX manager directly to his email address stated above or else you won't get a reply.

Regards,
Christine Lagarde
Director | International Monetary Fund (IMF)
1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20431.
PO Box 92780. Washington, D.C. 20090, U.S.A

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <WWW.@athena.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018
Reply-To: Christine Lagarde <imfheadoffice48@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1539175581.26016550.1519482671208.JavaMail.root@athena.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Text Your agent at +1-(870) 397-6153

Attention,

This is From IMF Head Office In Conjunction with World Bank. We Found your Details as One of the Beneficiary of the Year. Sorry for the pass delay, We have make the final solution with world Bank, The Money Has Been Transform into an ATM CARD Valid $19.7 MILLIONS UNITED STATE DOLLARS. We Have Arranged With World Bank And Transform your Funds into an ATM CARD Valid Of $19.7 MILLIONS UNITED STATE DOLLARS . with the ATM CARD you can withdraw your money safely in any Bank in the world and deposit it in any Bank of Your Choice.

Also We have get in contact with DHL Head office and approve a special agent that will deliver your ATM CARD safely without delay or holding problem, we Want You To Contact The Agent Mr David Mark, Send Him Your Information As Follows Below To Enable Him Arrange Some Needed Documents that Needs Your Details.

SEND HIM YOUR INFORMATION BELOW.
Full Name...............
Your current Address....
Occupation .............
Country ................
Direct Phone Number.....
A copy Of
Your ID CARD ...........

So Contact Him Right Now And Send Him The Above Information Mentioned To Enable Him Reactivate Some Needed Documents That Needs Your Details ,If Possible You Can Call Him On His Phone Number Also There In For Urgent Service.

AGENT INFO.
Name; David Mark
Phone Number: (870) 397-6153
Email Address: (agentmark199@gmail.com)

Regards
Christine Lagarde

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Same as above.
Return-Path: <donaldparker78@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: Christine Lagarde <imfheadofficedepartment@gmail.com>

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <kennethabu100@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-vk0-f45.google.com) (209.85.213.45)
Reply-To: lizzyben221@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018
Subject: Attn: Beneficiary,

Attn: Beneficiary,

Compliments of the day. This is an official notification from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) after due consideration of the rigorous/difficult process engaged by Banks/financial home and delivery agents/Courier companies in payment of your long awaited payment.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 188 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world. Inline with the above, i wish to bring you with this good news as your long overdue payment which was supposed to have been released to you has now been endorsed by the (IMF) as you have been mandated to re-confirm your personal details as stated below before we can be obliged to direct you to our authorized payment center (Bank) in Europe.

Please kindly furnish us with your full details as listed below:
Full Name .....................................
Contact Address ...........................
Country of Origin .........................
Date of Birth......................... .........
Phone Number ..................Cell Phone ....................
Occupation.................... .................
Sex........................... .......................
Marital status........................ ..........

As soon as I hear from you again, we are going to direct you to the bank in Europe to enable you you open up communication with them, so that you can officially apply for the release of your funds and making sure you have to provide all statutory requirements to enable the bank complete all remittance / transfer protocols.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Christine Lagarde.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (IMF)
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND LONDON.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Office des Postes et Telecommunications

Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017
Reply-To: Christine Lagarde <christinelagardedirector@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <176277581.14145163.1488550792162.JavaMail.root@vesta.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: IMF

OFFICE OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF).?
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
HEAD OFFICE. WASHINGTON, D.C., UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.
ATTN:

This is to enlighten you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand of money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies, Diplomatic agents and fraudulent barristers after which your fund/payment remain unpaid to you.
I am Christine Lagarde a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Washington, D.C. were I have been assigned to take responsibility of your funds remittance to you with out further delay. It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to these nightmares, which is the reason I was appointed to handle your transaction.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental parasites, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to quit and back up from your transaction and YOU have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment. You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction/funds remittance as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk.

Respond to this e-mail on (christinelagardedirector@gmail.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your funds will be released to you. Contact the above email immediately for immediate response.

NB: Please kindly report any suspected scam/fraud email or ongoing transaction to this office immediately for investigation and verification and wait for feedback. God bless you.

Regards,
Christine Lagarde (Director)
Head Department Washington D.C
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Lagarde
Email: (christinelagardedirector@gmail.com)

Reply-To: <rowlandgareth741@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 02:34:25 +0300
Subject: COMPENSATIONAL SETTLEMENT OF ESCROW ACCOUNTS US$6,000,000.00

Address: 700 19th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20431, USA

COMPENSATIONAL SETTLEMENT OF ESCROW ACCOUNTS US$6,000,000.00

It is a pleasure to write you that we have reconciled with our logistic department on the reimbursement of some fund spent by you during the cause of your inadequate dealings with some imposters who claim to be staff in banks and other regional payment centers.

Our reconciliation teams with the prospectus instrument of the United Nations after freezing suspected imposters account. This support was fully effective with the help of World Bank after a summit meeting in United States, on the financial analysis on financial stability issues fluctuating their economy with the international global standard.
After gathering of this sum, our logistic department gave us a list of customers to be paid who fall victims to this imposters due to unawareness. And mode of payment was as well specified for proper conducts and financial regulations to kick against criminality during process of payment.

We have arranged your payment through our swift card centers, which is the latest instruction from International Monetary Fund Reconciliation Office. The card center will send you an ATM Debit card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM Center, Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets in the world, You are hereby selected as an honor for this payment approval, which you are to acknowledge the receipt of this mail in returning the required below to the Logistic Department by email listed below.

Office of Reconciliation and Logistics Vaults, International Monetary Fund (IMF),
Contact Manager: Mr. Rowland Gareth
Email: rowlandgareth741@gmail.com

1. Full Name
2. Phone and Fax Number
3. Your age and Current Occupation
4. Contact Address where you want your ATM Card to be delivered to (P.O Box Not Acceptable)

For your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person (s) or office (s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.
Because of Impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-0147) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the Card Center by using it as your subject.

Kindly be informed that recipients shall be liable to all cost arising for the delivery of the donation parcel.This is due to Legal law protecting all donation funds misappropriation.

Yours in Service,
Ms. Christine Lagarde,
Managing Director of the

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <IMFWA.DC@space.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from (EHLO deliver-1.mx.triera.net) (213.161.0.31)
Reply-To: <lagardextineIMF@hotmail.com>
From: "Christine Lagarde(IMF Director)" <IMFWA.DC@space.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: YOUR IMF/UN APPROVED FUND OF $10.3M
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018

International Monetary Fund, 700 19th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20431 Attention Beneficiary, This message is to inform you that you have an overdue payment of $10.3M in the federal reserve bank, USA. This was as a result of winning excercise usually conducted by the United Nation every year. This exercise was conducted by a random email selection and you happen to be among the lucky beneficiaries to benefit from the exercise this year. We try as much as possible to keep a low profile on this to avoid any hoax because there are a lot of impostors and impersonators jeopardising the good intent of this winning exercise. You are to contact Mr. Jerome H. Powell who happens to be a member of the federal reserve board via the email address below. E-mail: jerome.h.powell@aol.com website: www.federalreserve.gov NB: Please kindly report any suspected scam/fraud email or ongoing transaction to this office immediately for investigation and verification. Regards,Christine Lagarde (Director)International Monetary FundHead Department Washington D.C. 2018

The same text.

Return-Path: <christinelagardeimf1979@space.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: <lagardextineIMF@hotmail.com>
From: "Christine Lagarde(IMF Director)" <christinelagardeimf1979@space.ocn.ne.jp>

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
China, Dongguan, China Unicom Guangdong Province Network

Return-Path: <lagarde2013@163.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Subject: FUND PAYMENT

IMF -- International Monetary Fund
700 19th Street Northwest Washington,
DC 20431, United States

To Strict Attention Of: The Beneficiary:

Sir,

Re: Immediate Irrevocable and Unconditional payment :US$36.000.000.00

This is to inform you that our organization the IMF payment is the prime agents nominated by the Federal government of Nigeria, United nations commission and the world bank to vet, release and recommend unpaid debts through Nigerian union bank accounts.

Again, we hereby let you know that your name is in the first batch of beneficiaries lists slated for this unconditional first payment exercise on 100% verification of ownership of fund released as marked.

Reference to bitter experiences meted to claimants in the past, all applicants approved for this on-line banking payment with the union bank must be bonafide fund owner and no second or three parties is accepted as a policy attached to the guidelines as to eliminate complications which characterized past systems that gave ways to scams and waste of claimants time and resources, this is the reason strict measures is taken by the bank to give your transaction maximum security which an on-line bank account required to authenticate the release of your fund to you on-line without any other hitch whatsoever.

We shall give to you contact information of Mr. Fred Uka via mail:
On-line Crediting c/o International Remittance Department
Union Bank Plc Stallion plaza, marina, Lagos-Nigeria
Upon receipt of your urgent response

Note yo will be required t follow instructions from Mr. Fred Uka of union bank the authorized paying bank for the fund payment, open the required on-line bank account as required for the bank to deposit your fund from the escrow account into your on-line bank and account to give you the pin code to access your fund and make transfers to any account of your choice worldwide

Kindly as a matter of urgency revert to us with your information's as soon as you have made contact to the bank on this regards for immediate use of our veto powers on your fund release, there by making sure that the release code is given to you for onward transfer of fund by you to any account of your choice worldwide from your on-line bank account with the union bank.

Finally, note that your failure to comply to this payment informations after four days of receipt of this mail you may be disqualified from your future claim, as I stated to you in my previous email. I therefore use this medium to reassure that you will receive your fund payment without any hitch upon confirmation of your payment by the union bank, this is a guarantee to you, as I will also make a vow to you of which we are bonded with. Contact Mr. Fred Uka of union bank today for inquires to finalize this arrangement and keep me posted.

Get back to me for proper guide lines. as your payment progresses. Note further delay will not be tolerated just you know.

Best of luck
Christine Lagarde
Managing Director of the International
Monetary Fund Washington,
DC 20431, United States

From: 203.99.130.164, Indonesia, Tangerang, Varnion Technology Semesta, PT
Reply-To: <lagardechristine0012020@hotmail.com>
From: "Christine Lagarde(IMF DIRECTOR)"<IMFWA.DC@space.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: REDEEM YOUR IMF/UN APPROVED FUND OF $10.3M
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 08:15:55 -0700

Same as above but new email address: jeromepowell.gov@aol.com

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Isocel SA

Message-ID: <1646b3cf655.rpj1981@tin.it>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 18:18:34 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: imfinfobenin@yahoo.com
Subject: From International Monetary Fund,

Head office Address
1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20431, USA

My name is Mrs.Christine Lagarde, The IMF Managing Director I want to inform you that your funds payment file was brought to my office this morning for me to cancel your funds because the director of the Western union Benin Republic and Money Gram Director and Benin Republic and ATM Card department office and diplomatic agents said that I should divert your funds to the Government Treasury account, in this words he said that you abandon your funds for some time now without hearing from you, my spirit did not allow me to cancel your funds because I know the value and the important of what you are about to receive, I told the Director of the Western Union and ATM Card department to wait until I heard from you today and I will know the reason you rejected such amount of One Million Nine hundred thousand United States dollars states dollars ($1.9 Millions USD ) I want your urgent response or your call me at + (202) 871-2286 as soon as you receive this email and to explain to me the reason you abandon your funds, or if you don't need it again then I will send you a power of attorney which you will sign and I will change your name to another person so that the Government will not claim this money that is left for. so if you are still interested to receive your total fund of $1.900.000 Million Dollars then kindly get back to me with your information's

Here is information you need to send me
Your Fully Name............
Your Country.........
Your State..........
Your City..............
Your Current Home Address........
Your Current Cell Phone........
A Copy of Your ID card......

I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks and Remain Blessed
Mrs Christine Lagarde
(202) 871-2286
The IMF Managing Director
Washington, DC

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@imf.com>
Received: from imf.com ([82.119.122.242])
Reply-To: eric03484@yahoo.com
Subject: CONTACT MR ERIC RODRIGUEZ IMMEDIATELY
Date: 06 Jul 2018

Address: 700 19th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20431, USA

COMPENSATION SETTLEMENT OF ESCROW ACCOUNTS US$6,000,000.00

It is a pleasure to write you that we have reconciled with our logistic department on the reimbursement of some fund spent by you during the cause of your inadequate dealings with some impostors who claim to be staff in banks and other regional payment centers.

Our reconciliation teams with the prospectus instrument of the United Nations after freezing suspected impostors account. This support was fully effective with the help of World Bank after a summit meeting in United States, on the financial analysis on financial stability issues fluctuating their economy with the international global standard.

After gathering of this sum, our logistic department gave us a list of customers to be paid who fall victims to this impostors due to unawareness. And mode of payment was as well specified for proper conducts and financial regulations to kick against criminality during process of payment.

We have arranged your payment through our swift card centers, which is the latest instruction from International Monetary Fund Reconciliation Office. The card center will send you an ATM Debit card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM Center, Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets in the world, You are hereby selected as an honor for this payment approval, which you are to acknowledge the receipt of this mail in returning the required below to the Logistic Department by email listed below.

Office of Reconciliation and Logistics Vaults, International Monetary Fund (IMF),
Contact Manager: Mr Eric Rodriguez
Email: eric03484@yahoo.com

1. Full Name
2. Phone and Fax Number
3. Your age and Current Occupation
4. Contact Address where you want your ATM Card to be delivered to (P.O Box Not Acceptable)

For your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person (s) or office (s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

Because of Impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-0147) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the Card Center by using it as your subject.

Kindly be informed that recipients shall be liable to all cost arising for the delivery of the donation parcel.This is due to Legal law protecting all donation funds misappropriation.

Yours in Service,
Ms. Christine Lagarde
Deputy Managing Director Of The

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <shirleylpius@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-qt0-f180.google.com) (209.85.216.180)
Reply-To: Christin.elagarde@dr.com
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018
Subject: ATTENTION: PROVISION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE FOR LEGAL COVER/ PROTECTION OF US$17.5M IN FAVOR.

IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE
INTERNATIONAL FUNDS REGULATORY AUTHORITY
INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
FROM THE DESK OF: MRS CHRISTINE LAGARDE

ATTENTION: PROVISION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE FOR LEGAL COVER/ PROTECTION OF US$17.5M IN FAVOR.

I AM RATHER SPEECHLESS AT THE MOMENT AS THE ANTICIPATION OF THIS LONG AWAITED MOMENT IS ABOUT TO ARRIVE. PERSONALLY, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO GO AHEAD AND CONCLUDE THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR PAYMENT CONSIDERING YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY PURSUING TO YOUR PAYMENT.

DRAGGING UNNECESSARY ATTENTIONS AT THIS MOMENT WILL DO US NO GOOD RATHER THAN HARM AND DAMAGE. YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE YOUR FUND ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FEE IS NOTHING COMPARING TO YOUR APPROVED OVER DUE PAYMENT WITH THIS OFFICE THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), SO I WILL ADVICE YOU TO PROCEED AND COMPLETE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR SAID FUND BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY AS YOU KNOW THAT I AM ONLY A WORKER AT THIS OFFICE AND I WORK ACCORDING TO THERE DIRECTIVES.

NOW LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD, I HAVE PROMISE YOU THAT I AM GOING TO HELP YOU GET THE TRANSFER COMPLETED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHICH I FULLY KNOWS THAT I CAN DO EXACTLY WHAT AS I HAVE PROMISED YOU BUT IF YOU FEEL YOU DON'T TRUST ME THEN LETS FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING, SO INVOLVING A THIRD PARTY WILL DO US KNOW GOOD RATHER THAN ATTRACTING MORE AND MORE ATTENTIONS TO YOUR BUSINESS TRANSACTION AND YOUR PRIVATE MONEY.

I AM HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE EXPRESSED YOUR THOUGHT DUE TO YOUR PAST EXPERIENCE WITH THE NONE OFFICIAL OFFICERS OF THIS OUR GREAT COUNTRY AND ALSO WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN HEARING, WHICH I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPERIENCE SUCH A THING IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN OR IN THIS PRESENT TRANSACTION. BUT MY DEAR, DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY SUCH THOUGHT THIS TIME BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU FOR GOOD, I MUST LET YOU KNOW THAT IT IS AGAINST MY DOCTRINE AND RELIGION AS A CHRISTIAN TO STEAL, GOD WILL BEAR ME WITNESS THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD THAT THOUGH OF EVIL FOR YOU, I HAVE NEVER EVEN IMAGINE OF LYING TO YOU, LET ME PERISH FOR EVER IN THE BOTTOMLESS PITT OF HELL, IF I AM HERE TO DECEIVE YOU.

I KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU MAY HAVE HAD OF THE ROUGH TRIALS AND TRIBULATION GOING ON IN THIS PRESENT WORLD AND I MUST TELL YOU THAT TRIBULATION AND TRIAL WILL ONLY LAST FOR A WHILE, BUT JOY COMES IN THE MORNING. IF YOU HAVE FAITH LIKE A MUSTER SEED, YOUR GOOD DREAMS WILL DEFINITELY BECOME REALITY. GOD WILL DO IT FOR YOU AND I, THEREFORE, ACCEPT AND CLAIM YOUR BLESSINGS NOW.

I WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IF I LIE TO YOU, I HAVE COMMITTED SIN AGAINST GOD ALMIGHTY, AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND AGAINST YOU AS A HUMAN. AS THE BIBLE SAYS "NO SINNER WILL GO UNPUNISHED, SO WHAT DOES IT PROFIT ME TO ENJOY TODAY AND SUFFER TILL THE END OF MY LIFE, ALSO SUFFER PUNISHMENTS FROM OUR CREATOR WHOM WE ALL SHALL ANSWER TO AND GIVE ACCOUNT OF HOW WE LIVED OUR LIVES HERE ON EARTH. BY THE WAY I URGE YOU TO GO ON YOUR KNEELS TONIGHT AND PRAY ASKING GOD TO SHOW YOU THIS DEAL AND THE POSSIBLE OUTCOME OF IT. THEN GO TO BED. I AM VERY SURE THAT THE TRUE GOD WHOM YOU AND I ARE SERVING WILL REVEAL THE OUTCOME TO YOU.

ONCE YOU REPLACE YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WITH POSITIVE ONES, YOU WILL START HAVING POSITIVE RESULTS IN THIS DEAL, I AM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I FULLY KNOW THAT THIS IS FOR REAL AND I WILL GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT FOR MY WORK WELL DONE ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE SAID FUNDS IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND START MAKING WITHDRAWALS.

YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU COMPLETE YOUR FUND TRANSFER TODAY, SHOULD YOU WISH TO COMPLETE YOUR FUND TRANSFER WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC, PROCEED IMMEDIATELY AND SEND THE NEEDED FEE OF $75.00 USD TO ENABLE US COMPLETE YOUR FUND TRANSFER TODAY.

NOTE THAT ALL ARRANGEMENTS HAS BEEN COMPLETED FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE SAID FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE REQUIRED FEE TODAY. SO DO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

NOW LISTEN VERY GOOD, I AM NOT HERE TO PLAY OR TO BE WASTING YOUR TIME OR MINE IF THIS TRANSACTION IS NOT FOR REAL AND THE ONLY THING WHY I AM FIGHTING AND WORKING HARD TO TRANSFER YOUR SAID APPROVED FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IS BECAUSE ONCE YOU ARE ABLE TO RECEIVE IT AND START MAKING WITHDRAWAL FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY REGAIN YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM AND HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE ON AND ESTABLISH A GOOD BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY, THEN YOU WILL COMPENSATE ME FOR MY JOB WELL DONE AND FOR ME BEEN A REVEREND FATHER OF THE HOLLY CATHOLIC CHURCH, I HAVE SWEAR TO MY GOD THAT I WILL NOT LIE BEFORE HIM, SO GOD IN HEAVEN KNOWS THAT I AM NOT A LIAR, I AM ONLY WORKING FOR YOU AND I MUST FOLLOW THE RIGHT PROCEDURES.

BE GUARANTEED AND ASSURED THAT YOUR APPROVED FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR PROVIDED BANK ACCOUNT UPON THE RECEIPT CONFIRMATION OF THE SAID FUNDS WITHIN THE NEXT 7 WORKING HOURS AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE TO COMPLY WITH THE PAYMENT DIRECTIVES, AS THAT IS THE ONLY THING DELAYING YOU NOT TO RECEIVE YOUR SAID FUNDS AT THE MOMENT.

HOW EVER; NOTE THAT EVERY NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN CONCLUDED FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR SAID FUNDS WITHIN THE NEXT 7HRS RECEIPT CONFIRM OF THE STATED FEE, THUS, THE SAID CHARGES IS TO COMPLETE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR SAID FUNDS INTO YOUR SAID BANK ACCOUNT, ALSO NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT THE MAKING OF THIS INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) RATHER, A STRINGENT MEASURE IMPOSED BY INTERNATIONAL MONETARY TASK FORCE TO TRACK DOWN ILLEGAL MONEY LAUNDRY ACTIVISTS AND TERRORIST SPONSORS.

ASSUMING THERE IS NO BOND ON THE FUND, ALL WE COULD HAVE DONE IS TO SUBTRACT THE CHARGES FROM THE APPROVED AMOUNT AND MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR YOU. BUT BECAUSE THE FUND WAS COMPLETELY BONDED FOR SECURITY REASONS, THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN DEDUCT OR ADD TO IT WHEN FUND IS BONDED FOR SECURITY REASONS, SO SHOULD YOU WISH TO COMPLETE YOUR FUND TRANSFER WITH THIS OFFICE, YOU HAVE TO ACT ACCORDINGLY TO ENABLE US WORK FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY.

THIS LETTER IS OUR 100% BOND UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE TO YOU, AND FORMS A LITERALLY DEED FOR THIS PAYMENT, IT ALSO FORMS AN INTEGRAL PART OF ALL OUR CONFIRMATIONS / GUARANTEE COMMITTED TO YOU IN RESPECT OF THIS MATTER. FOR OUR INVOLVEMENT IN THIS ARRANGEMENT, THIS IS A 'DEED OF UNDERSTANDING' BINDING ON THIS PAYMENT APPROVED IN YOUR FAVOR.

FINALLY, WE UNCONDITIONALLY AND IRREVOCABLY GUARANTEE TO YOU THAT LESS THAN 24 HOURS CONFIRMATION RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE STATED FEES OF $75.00 USD, I SHALL GLADLY RELEASE YOUR APPROVED PAYMENT INTO YOUR AUTHORIZED BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

USE BELOW INFORMATION TO SEND IT VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION OFFICE TODAY
RECEIVERS NAME: JOEL AGBO
CITY: COTONOU
SENDERS NAME:
AMOUNT: $75 USD

WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE INDEED VERY VERY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES ANY DELAY THIS MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU IN HAVING YOUR FUND PAID OUT TO YOU LONG BEFORE NOW.

CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS E-MAIL BY YOU IMMEDIATELY AND BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE SMILING TO YOUR BANK ONCE YOU COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE DIRECTIVES NOW.

NOW YOUR NEW PAYMENT REFERENCE NO.-35460021, ALLOCATION NO: 674632 PASSWORD NO: 339331, PIN CODE NO: 55674 AND YOUR CERTIFICATE OF MERIT PAYMENT NO: 103, CBN RELEASED CODE NO: 0763; IMMEDIATE TELEX CONFIRMATION NO: -1114433; SECRET CODE NO: XXTN013, HAVING RECEIVED THESE VITAL PAYMENT NUMBERS, YOU ARE QUALIFIED NOW TO RECEIVED AND CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY WITHIN THE NEXT 7HRS FROM THE HELP OF THIS HONORABLE OFFICE, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF BENIN IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVED THE REQUIRED FEE.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS E-MAIL NOW WILL GO A LONG WAY IN HELPING US ENSURE YOUR PAYMENT IS RELEASED TO YOU WITHIN 7 HOURS OF YOU ACTING AS INSTRUCTED YOU NOW.

RESPOND BACK IMMEDIATELY.

MRS CHRISTINE LAGARDE
DIRECTOR INTER-CONTINENTAL
DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
E-mail: Christin.elagarde@dr.com

Still speechless. ;)

Return-Path: <dawsonsusan1010@aol.de>
Message-Id: <165633aac0f-1ebc-3353@webjas-vad070.srv.aolmail.net>

USE BELOW INFORMATION TO SEND IT VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION OFFICE TODAY
RECEIVERS NAME: JOEL AGBO
CITY: COTONOU