Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Glomobile

Return-Path: <mail@deborah.com>
Subject: My Beloved
To: Recipients <mail@deborah.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015
Reply-To: deborahpaul65@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20151020092442.3AB882FEC17@mail.lessines.be>

Beloved I am Mrs. Deborah Paul an aging widow suffering from longtime illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 8.2 Million Pounds that will use the fund for God's work, reply me at (deborahpaul65@gmail.com) if u want to work for the Lord. Mrs. Deborah Paul.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria again,
From Mrs. Deborah Paul
Return-Path: mail@deborah.com
Reply-To: deborahpaul56@gmail.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.71.217.38, NIGERIA, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Return-Path: mrs.deborahpaul@live.com
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016
Subject: Dear Beloved
Reply-To: mrs.deborahpaul94@gmail.com

Beloved I am Mrs.Deborah Paul an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 8.2 Million Pounds that will use the fund for God's work, reply me if u want to work for the Lord.
Mrs.Deborah Paul

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <krby.dusek@centrum.cz>
Subject:
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017

I am Mrs. Deborah Paul, my husband deposited 8.2 Million Pounds with a Bank when he was alive. I'm suffering from esophagea cancer,my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations anywhere in the World.Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness,I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.Please,I beg you in the name of God to help me,Stand-in as my beneficiary.you can email to my personal
deborahpaulss111@gmail.com

K

Kokouran

I am Mrs.Deborah Paul, my husband deposited 8.2 Million Pounds with a Bank when he was alive. I'm suffering from esophagea cancer,my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations anywhere in the World.Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness,I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.Please,I beg you in the name of God to help me,Stand-in as my beneficiary.you can email to my personal pauldeborah111@yahoo.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited
Return-Path: <cdkohout@centrum.cz>
Subject:
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018
Sent: Fri, Sep 14, 2018 3:12 pm

I am Mrs.Deborah Paul, my husband deposited 8.2 Million Pounds with a Bank when he was alive. I'm suffering from esophagea cancer,my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations anywhere in the World.Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness,I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.Please,I beg you in the name of God to help me,Stand-in as my beneficiary.you can email to my personal deborahpu111@yahoo.com