Mrs Diane Nignan Costa, Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: mrsdianenignancosta1@gmail.com
Received: from sonic312-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (mpq401.aol.prodcr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [66.163.191.202])
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018
Reply-To: Diane Nignan Costa mrsdianenignancosta@gmail.com
Subject: CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS

Hello dear Friend,

First of all, I would like to apologize for my intrusion into your private life. I am an internal archivist in a bank and I have just discovered a bank account of $8.5m. US dollars(Eight Millions Five Hundred Thousand dollars), belonging to an Iranian businessman who was murdered in tragic conditions. This account was opened in our bank in 2005 and since 2012, since its death no transaction or movement has occurred on it.

According to my investigation with his notary and also meticulously consulted all the archives and files relating to this account there is no more beneficiary and in 2 months the account will pass under the tutelage of the public treasury. In complicity and agreement with his notary I want the bank to recognize you as the beneficiary of this account and as soon as you have rights to the account, you will make transfers according to a sharing that will be established. For a bank employee there is a multitude of ways to recover money on an account but I wanted to follow this one because It is the guarantee that we will have no problem. The fact that you are not present on the territory is the factor that will facilitate the transfer of account ownership because this operation is practically impossible for someone resident in Burkina Faso because the deceased holder left clear instructions to the bank and to his notary.

This is a risk-free transaction because the money will be transferred legally since you will be the account holder after a procedure of transfer of ownership of account approved by the notary. I discuss all this with him and he agrees to sign the documents that will be submitted to him in exchange for a 40% transfer as soon as you are recognized rights. I have with me all the documents that will allow us to facilitate the procedure concerning the transfer of the funds. I will give you all the details if you agree to treat this matter with the utmost discretion. It is not that I am naive in making you such an offer for someone I barely know, but it is the only way to get these funds legally. I need your frank collaboration and I hope that I will not regret this act, I take this opportunity for you leave my personal email address : mrsdianenignancosta@gmail.com

Waiting to read you receive the expression of my sincere greetings.
Cordially
Mrs. Diane Nignan Costa
Archivist and Manager,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) Burkina Faso

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrsdianenignancosta@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-f65.google.com (mpq405.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [209.85.218.65])
Reply-To: mrsdianenignancosta@gmail.com
From: Mrs Diane Nignan Costa mrsdianenignancosta@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018
Subject: i want your trust in this opportunity to make the transfer in your country

Thanks you for your quick reply,

first of all i want your trust in this opportunity to make the transfer in your country, which proves that a faith transfer you will not betray me.

give me your coordinates

mrsdianenignancosta@gmail.com[plain]

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrsdianenignancosta1@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic304-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (mpq410.aol.prodcr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [66.163.191.147])
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018
From: Diane Nignan Costa <mrsdianenignancosta1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Diane Nignan Costa mrsdianenignancosta@gmail.com
Subject: Fwd: DEAR FRIEND, REPRESENT ME FOR $15.5 MILLIONS

DEAR FRIEND, REPRESENT ME FOR $15.5 MILLIONS

With all due respect to you and a lot of sincerity, I make contact mail with you today in the year 2018 as I believe you can be of great help to me, I am from BURKINA FASO- born in the Republic of Gabon, official director of the Central Bank of Gabon and financial advisor to the richest and oldest African president, Omar Bongo. I am currently working with UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA/BOA) ECOWAS as director of the telex,

I do not know if this is your correct email address or not because I only used your initials name to search for your contact, in case you are not the person I am supposed to contact, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person but if you are not the intended recipient, let me know if you can be helpful regarding my proposal below because it's top secret,

I am about to leave the active service of the bank to start a new life but I am skeptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger, you must make sure that everything will be treated confidentially, It's been 10 years now that Most greedy African politicians used our bank to launder money abroad thanks to the help of their political advisers. Most of the funds they transferred from the African coast were gold. and the money of the oil which was supposed to have been used to develop the continent, Their political advisers always inflated the amounts before their transfer abroad. accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert some of the funds, so I am aware that there is no official record of how much was transferred as all accounts used for these transfers were closed after the transfer,

I worked as a personal bank agent for most politicians and when I found out that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned up some of their bank records from the bank files and nobody did not care to ask me because the money was too much for them, they laundered $700,000,000 (seven hundred millions) during the process, as I send you this message, I was able to divert Fifteen million dollars five hundred thousand dollars ($15.5 millions) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank, the bank is now eager to find out who is the beneficiary of the funds because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. More than eight years ago now and most politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds abroad, The fifteen millions dollars $15.5 millions

has been lying waste but I do not want withdraw me from the bank without transferring the funds to a stranger who has an account, to allow me to share the percentage with the receiver, the money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you. Nobody comes to ask you about the funds because President Omar Bongo is dead and I am the only person who knows about this money, I secured everything with the original document to save you when you declare your interest, I only want you to help me by providing a bank account where the funds can be transferred, as soon as I get your answer, I'll use my influence to wire the fund to your account in installments to avoid the attraction of your bank there- down, you do not have to face difficulties or legal implications will handle the transfer personally with every legitimate right that can protect us from any violation of the law between your government and my, if you are able to receive the funds, let me know immediately so that I can give you detailed information on what to do,

For me, I did not steal money from anyone because other people took all the money did not encounter any problems, it's my chance also to seize my property but you have to keep the details of the secret funds to avoid leaks as no one at the bank knows the legitimate beneficiary,

I am waiting for your urgent communication, On your response and your strong assurance that you will not let me down when this fund enters your account, as soon as you declare your interest I will let you know what to do and transfer procedures without delay, for more details. Fill out the form below and send it back to me :

1) name: -...
2) age: -...
3) phone: -...
5) fax: -...
6) email: ...............
7) city .........................
8) passport .................

All this information necessary for the transaction between you and me. Also make sure that you keep the secret, no one else should be impressed with it. Thank you for your maximum cooperation,

Regards,
Mrs. Diane Nignan Costa