Mrs Doris Gomez

From Mrs Doris Gomez
Yahoo/Spam
doris gomez <dorisgomez001@hotmail.com>
To:global_logistics_pk@yahoo.com

Sep 7 at 1:26 AM

Dearest One,

I am happy to read your letter and I’m really impressed with your reply. All I need is your assurance that this fund will be used according to the desires of my late husband as soon as it is transferred to you.

Please, I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfillment of the desire and decision of my late husband which I am persuaded to actualize. This fund is designated for humanitarian and charity services with special emphasis. This must be disbursed with every appropriation, accountability and prudence to the glory of God. I will want you to handle this on your own since my health cannot allow me as I have been placed for dialysis check up periodically; even I am writing this letter with the assistance of a woman who uses to help me.

This donation that I want to make to you is the sum of US$3, 500, 000. 00 (three Million five hundred thousand United State Dollars) and after my discussion with the bank director, he ask me to provide an affidavit on oath that will prove that you were legally appointed by me to inherit the fund, so I will want you to send me your personal information so that I can swear to an affidavit on oath at the federal ministry of justice here in Abidjan, that will officially and legally approved you as the next of kin to this fund, so that even if I am no more, your claim to the fund will not be in doubt. I have already discussed about transferring this fund to you with the bank director and he told me that before I could give away this fund to you, I must provide an affidavit declaration to the bank. The affidavit declaration will prove to the bank that you are the newly appointed beneficiary to this fund, so that your claim over the fund will not be of doubt.

You are required to send me the following information to enable me go and get the affidavit at the Federal Ministry of Justice, according to the instruction given to me by the bank director.

1) Send me your Full names.
2) Send me your current house address.
3) Your country of Origin.
4) Occupation.
5) Age.

I want you to understand that none of my husband's relatives knows about this money because they are selfish and unbelievers and they have succeeded in selling off all my husband properties just after the death of my husband because they know that I am a woman but I thank God that they do not have any idea about this money and my late husband warned that they should not know anything about this money. This is why I don't want to donate this to any nearby individual here because I can not disobey my late beloved husband even in death.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible; as soon as I receive your information, I will go and obtain the affidavit and I shall give you the contact of the Bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. I will be sending you the certificate of deposit of this fund immediately after the affidavit is ready.

Ensure you reply this letter and the needed information immediately so that I will take my final decision.

Thanks and may God bless us all,

Mrs Doris Gomez

Last edited by a moderator:

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dorisgomez10001@gmail.com>
Received: from (HELO ns505-vm11.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp) (183.79.57.145)
Sender: hermann_cathy1906@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018
Reply-To: Doris Gomez <dorisgomez10005@gmail.com>
To: "dorisgomez10001@gmail.com" <dorisgomez10001@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <271941571.171446.1539618891486.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Greetings to you ; I am Mrs Doris Gomez; I want to make a donation to you for humanitarian work ; Please, contact me for more information. God bless you.