Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <anna.bayloab@gmail.com>
Reply-To: efuaagyemans@outlook.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL ATTENTION.

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Efua Agyeman a Managing Director, Transaction Banking with Standard Chartered Bank Ghana, West Africa. After several official enquiries from the foreign trade office of our Chambers of Commerce and Industry, I decided to contact you directly for assistance. I am interested in transferring The sum of Twenty Four Million, Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars which I would like to transfer into your account and invest in your country if possible.

I made this money (US$24,200,000.00 Million Dollars) as excess profit and will be glad if you assist me in receiving the fund. I choose you because I cannot be directly involved for I am still working with the bank, I hope you can understand my situation and assist me to receive and invest this money properly as this is my only hope. I will be giving you 30% of the total fund as commission for your co-operation if you agree while 70% will be for me. Please do reply me immediately on my alternative e-mail address: efuaagyemans@outlook.com for more details.

I expect to get your earliest response ASAP.

Thank you.
Yours Sincerely,
Efua Agyeman (Mrs).