Mrs. Elizabeth M. Edward, UK

Discussion in 'Dying persons' started by Sapphire's Strike, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: mrs.elizabeth1973@gmail.com
    Subject: Waiting for your urgent reply
    Date: 2016-09-21
    Reply to: mrs.elizabeth1973@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

I am contacting you from my sick bed in England; I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to explain my present situation to you. I have been suffering from Squamous Carcinoma cancer of the lungs (NSCLC) since 2008. My husband Mr. Thomson Edward, who was a gold distributor in many parts of the world. Had being buying Gold in Ghana and many African counties at a cheaper rate and sell in USA, Russian and many European Gold retailers at a high marginal income since 1973.

We were married without a child. He died after a brief illness five days after he made transfer the total sum of 30 million dollars to his non-residential bank account in Burkina Faso for the purpose of opening a company for exploitation of gold with 999.1 purity (24 carat) within the state around 2004 when Gold was first discovered there. I was trying to be the first Gold miner in Burkina Faso then but was unsuccessful because I could not be able to continue being a woman though his Lawyer was advising me to hold on with the optimism.

Recently, my oncologist that have been treating me since then here in London told me that I will die any moment from now due to deadly stage of my cancer problem. He told me this so that I will purify my heart to meet the Lord. The Lord has touched my hearth since last year to sacrifice this fund for the Under Privileged and Come to him in Heaven where I won?t suffer again.

I?M searching for a God fearing man or woman any member of a charity Organization within your country to share this fund to the under privileged. He will take 20% of the total sum as his or her personal gift for being the direct source of Joy to the underprivileged while 80% of this fund will be shared among the poor and the orphans. I don't have any child that will inherit this fund and my husband relatives are all billionaires today through the help of my late husband and now in control of his main office in USA due to my health situation.

Presently, the remaining balance now in this account is 10.6 million dollars. If you could handle this by yourself and have agreed with my percentage principle

I will like to have your Personal details like: (1) Your Real Name?... (2) Your residence address???., (3) your country????.and (4) your telephone number?????? (5) Religion ??????? to proceed in finalizing my WILLED as I have explained to you today. It?s a must you provide these five details or the before proceed further so as to know the kind of person I?m entrusting this costly project.

Best regards!
    Elizabeth M. Edward.

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <vivasrl@speedy.com.ar>
    Received: from (EHLO if09-mail-fb10-mia.mta.terra.com) (208.84.243.234)
    reply-to: madamedward01@myself.com
    date: Fri, 07 Oct 16
    message-id: <OID_147585165185263_0vivasrl@speedy.com.ar>
    Subject: I need your prayers!

Dear Lord’s chosen,

I have been suffering from squamous carcinoma cancer of the lungs (NSCLC) since 2003. My husband Mr. Thomson Edward, who was a gold distributor in many parts of the world. The owner of the closed Emgoldez and Had being buying gold in Russia, Gabon and many gold producing counties at a cheaper rate and sell in USA, ASIA and many European gold dealers at a high marginal income since 1973.

Recently, my doctor told me that I will die any moment from now due to deadly stage of cancer of the lungs. He told me this so that I will abide in the Lord which is best thing to do now. After a two weeks’ charismatic revival held in our cancer ward by the St James’s catholic charismatic group London, the Lord touched my heart to fulfill the promise I made 7 years ago to help the underprivileged in a country of my choice.

I’m now searching for a kindhearted and humble within your country to help me share my fund to the under privileged, orphans and the handicapped. The concerned beneficiary will take 20% of the total sum as his or her personal gift for being the direct source of joy to the underprivileged while 80% of this fund will be shared amongst the underprivileged.

My husband died since 2007 and I don't have any child that will inherit this fund and I don’t want my husband relatives to take advantage of my properties even when am gone because they weren’t in support of our marriage; they complained that I was 6 years older than my Late Husband. My offer is based on Lord’s chosen and not by being my relation or friend and I believe you are the chosen one for this and if you aren’t a servant of Lord; after this try and join the congregation.

Moreover, I have chosen the second account out of our three company bank accounts in three different banks and countries which has the remaining balance of $10.6 million USA dollars. If you have the intention to share this$10.6 million united states of American dollars by yourself and have agreed with my percentage sharing strategy, I will like to have your personal details like:

(1) Your Full Name………………………..
    (2) Your country of Residence………….
    (3) Your telephone number……………….
    (4) Religion …………………

I’ll proceed in writing a WILL with your personal details to enable you have access to my fund if the transfer hasn’t been completed when am alive. Please don’t contact me back if you don’t believe my offer. I’ll cater for any fee required for this mass transfer; you may as well open a new bank account in your country for this particular project.

I'll show you many evidence about my offer at seeing your honest reply.

Best regards!
    Madam Elizabeth Edward
    madamedward01@myself.com

3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received From: 196.28.250.224, [​IMG] BURKINA FASO, ONATEL/FasoNet's
    Return-Path: mrselizabeth_edward@aol.fr
    Subject: HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    Date: 2017-01-06
    Reply to: mrselizabeth_edward@aol.fr

You Are Blessed,

Calvary Greetings in the name of the LORD Almighty and Our LORD JESUS CHRIST the giver of every good thing. Good day and compliments of the seasons, i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. I am Mrs. Mrs. Elizabeth Edward aging widow of 62 years old suffering from long time illness.I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of ($10,600,000.00 Million Dollars) and I needed a very honest and God fearing who can withdraw this money then use the funds for Charity works. I WISH TO GIVE THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS. I found your email address from the internet after honest prayers to the LORD to bring me a helper and i decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me.

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. I want your urgent reply to me so that I will give you the deposit receipt which the SECURITY COMPANY issued to me as next of kin for immediate transfer of the money to your account in your country, to start the good works of God, I want you to use the 40/percent of the total amount to help yourself in doing the project. I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our today's WORLD. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved,100% RISK FREE with full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Charity works kindly let me know immediately.I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.Please kindly respond quickly for further details through my private e_mail address:(mrselizabethedwar@yahoo.com)

Warmest Regards,
    Mrs. Elizabeth Edward