Mrs Farida M. Waziri

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Not with the EFCC any more. Maybe. http://antifraudintl.org/threads/fa...ancial-crime-commission-nigeria-part-1.25658/

From: 208.113.250.146, USA, California, New Dream Network, LLC
Return Path: mrs_faridamzaber@hotmail.com
Subject:Your Certified Bank Draft
Date: 21st May 2015
Reply tomrs_faridamzaber@hotmail.com

Hello my good friend,

How are you today? It has been a long time!! Hope all is well with you and your family? I am using this opportunity to inform you that the multi-million-dollar business which I contacted you some times ago had been concluded now with the assistance of another partner from Singapore who financed the transaction to the end. Now, I have left a certified International Bank Draft for you worth($950,000.00 USD) cash-able in banks anywhere in the world. Contact my attorney as below and he will send your certified bank draft to you immediately :

His Name: Barr William Kojo
Address: Lagos-Nigeria.
E-Mail Address:barrist_williamkojo1010@hotmail.com

Send him:
1.Your full Name.
2.Telephone number.
3.Your country address where you want him to send the Bank Draft.
4.Your correct E-mail address.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Mrs. Farida M. Waziri

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. Not with the EFCC and confessing her sins! :ROFLMAO:

Return-Path: <faridawaz14@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO nm36-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.229.112)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016
Reply-To: "Mrs. Farida M Waziri" <feridamwaziri@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1559579852.629669.1471811260166@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE ?????

Mrs. Farida M. Waziri
St. Joseph Medical Center
1717 South J Str, Tacoma
WA 98405 -USA.
Phone: (253) 948-4897
Date: 05/27/ 2016
faridawaziri177@yahoo.com

Confessing my Sins

To whom it may concern,

What is the problem with you and why silent? For your information I wouldn't want my effort assigning to your name US$750,000.00 as a compensation for my misconduct towards you & few others 2009/2011 while heading position of Nigeria E.F.C.C Boss/Chairperson turn's in vain.

However, having realized that power, wealth & influence without Christ is vanity, I have decided to change from my evil ways by adopting a new life in Christ according to the book of (2 Corinthians 5:17) which I achieved after been baptized by the Archbishop J. Sartain who lectured me on the way of Christ/Salvation.

Why are mine saying all this? the paying Bank (ECOBANK Nigeria Plc) wrote me through my account officer Mr. Frank Iheji who said that you have not come forth for the claim of your fund, and he went further to say that ECOBAK has given 5days ultimatum to reverse into funds originating ACCT if claimed is not made by rightful beneficiary's.

Your urgent response is needed hence I shall soon be undergoing a heart surgery operation on which I am pleading your intercession on my behalf.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Farida M. Waziri,
Former (E.F.C.C) Boss.
Phone: (253) 948-4897

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <www.@forest.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0116.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0116.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.17])
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018
Reply-To: "Mrs. Farida M. Waziri," <mrs.farida.mz.waziri@vipmail.hu>
Message-ID: <705319401.102173772.1522806061671.JavaMail.root@forest.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: HEART SURGERY OPERATION SUCCESSFUL.

St. Joseph Medical Center
1717 South J Street, Tacoma,
WA 98405 -USA.
Date: 04/03/2018

Good day to you,

I am happy to inform you that my last heart surgery operation as you were earlier informed was successfully conducted as I now awaits my full recovery to go back to my home Country which I have missed all these years. However, I want to sincerely appreciate you over your concern and prayers towards my survival which I know that without you it wouldn't have been this good.
Meanwhile, I want to assume by now you must have gotten from my Bank (Ecobank Plc) the ATM Card package valued $750,000.00 I assigned to you as atone/compensation for wronging you and few others during my tenor as former Nigeria E.F.C.C Boss.

For emergency you can reach me through thi provided to me by the Management of St' Joseph hospital Tacoma, WA- USA by call, voice message or SMS/TEXT message.
Please confirm receipt of this email.

Regards,
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Farida M. Waziri,
mrs.farida.mz.waziri@vipmail.hu
Former (E.F.C.C) Boss