Mrs Fatima Banneth

Burkina Faso, Onatel

Return-Path: <raniahcompaore@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To: fatima.banneth@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018
Subject: Please can you help me rescue my Daughter?

Please can you help me rescue my Daughter?

It's my pleasure to have contact with you, based on the critical condition I find myself, though, it's not financial problem, but my health, you might have know that cancer is not what to talk about at home I have been in the hospital for a year and 5 months now with my adopted Daughter who is still a kid I am married to Mr. Abaulkarim banneth who worked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in the year 2008.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for five days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry because of the attitude of our adopted Daughter who so much love us as her parents i cannot live her suffering i want somebody who have fear of God to help me take good care of her , When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 14.2m (fourteen million two hundred thousand dollars) in a bank in Burkina Faso, Presently this money is still in bank.

And My Doctors told me that I don't have much time to live because of the cancer problem and i don't want to live my Daughter for my Husband family people because they are very wicked to us and they don't like both me and the Daughter as we are both Orphan, Having known my condition I decided to hand over this fund to a responsible person that have fear of God to take care of my Daughter and less-privileged people with this fund , please utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here I want you to take 80% Percent of the total money for my Daughter and yourself While 20% of the money will go to charity works and helping the Old people who have nothing to eat.

I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by the Government and I don't want my Husband people to know about this money. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, if you are really interested to help me please do not hesitate to indicate your interest to me. Please if you are really interested to do this make sure you reply to the email address (fatima.banneth@gmail.com) so that my Daughter can be seeing everything ok

I wait for your response.
My regards,
Mrs Fatima Banneth
written from Hospital

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <fatimabanneth@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic305-4.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.133.43)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018
Reply-To: fatima Banneth <fatimabanneth@yahoo.com>
Subject: DEAR PLEASE SEE EVERYTHING HERE I MAY NOT SEE TOMORROW

DEAR PLEASE SEE EVERYTHING HERE I MAY NOT SEE TOMORROW

Dear friend, please do this with faith and trust, Please I want you to rescue my adopted Daughter I so much love her i may not see tomorrow my health is already very bad. my daughter is just 15yrs

Thank you for your concern and accepting my offer , my friend this is really very urgent and serious because i may not see tomorrow i am writing with the help of my Daughter please take urgent action, please can you come to Burkina Faso urgent? I want you to come after the money transfer into your account So that you can take Alima to your country as i am already down by the cancer illness i may not see tomorrow. See everything in the attachment. My good friend i really want you to do this for me and take my Daughter as i told you in my first message i dont want to live her
suffering because my Husband Family hate seeing me and the adopted Girl because we are both Orphans. Take control of the money and my lovely Daughter care for her. It is very important to help and encourage the Orphans because I know them very well I am one of them and I know what it mean. We can see actually that the world is a very small place to meet people but what matters most for me is to handover my Daughter to a God fearing person with full trust and in good faith. I am married to Mr. Abaulkarim banneth from Tunisia who worked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso before death separate us. I want you to help me use this money $14.2million for my Daughter I may end at anytime as my doctors have already confirmed to me that the life is now very short, it is the only good I can do for them. My friend I know this will be surprise to you but remember all the Silver and Gold are all vanity because dead person cannot use money we give God the praise, my spirit will be happy if you can handle my Daughter without maltreating her or betray with the money.

My dear the Doctor told me the illness is Euphorically Cancer of the Lungs. I really want you to do everything as I am instructing you, please do this for me without betraying my spirit because so many people need money more than love of God, God fearing people cannot betray because of money please control everything perfect and take my Daughter as your Child She is very good and respectful all the time. please utilize this money the way I am instructing here I want you to take 80 Percent of the total money for your personal use and my Daughter, While 20% of the money will go to charity people and helping the Old people. I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by the Government Alima is still very small cannot control money. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member orphanage home is where I live my life and they are still next to me. I am Mrs Fatima Banneth I live in Burkina Faso presently in St. Peter hospital Ouagadougou living with the help of Catholic Missionaries, my Husband Mr. Abaulkarim banneth from Tunisia who worked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso, My Husband is the depositor of the money in the bank and I am the registered next of kin to the money, I really want you to assure me if you can have the time to handle this and come to Burkina Faso and take my Daughter Alima secretly Alima is still a little Girl she cannot control this money i need you to care for her ok, that is what my spirit told me to avoid obstacle i cannot survive again. My friend which country are you now? I want you to do everything secret because I don’t want my Husband wicked Brother who is just after properties to know anything about this money that is why I am contacting person outside the country I hope you understand?

Please if you are really interested to help me care for my Duaghter I want you to submit your bank account to me urgent and also your personal details as bellow so that I can introduce you to the bank to transfer the money to your submitted bank account. Inform me with your bank account urgent and also your personal details to receive the money urgent because my health is now very bad.

Your name:::::::::
Your country;;;;;;;;
Your Age;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Your occupation;;;;;;;
Your telephone Nu::::::
Your Photo::::::::::::::::::
Your bank account information....................

Regards,
Mrs Fatima banneth and Daughter Alima
written from Hospital

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <fatimabanneth@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic317-27.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.129.82)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 19:05:33 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: fatima Banneth <fatimabanneth@yahoo.com>
Subject: Inform me soon

My friend please i dont understand what you mean please my condition is really very bad i need urgent assistant to do what i tell you please tell me if you can do this so that we can proceed the transfer because i may not see tomorrow my health condition is very bad now please.

Inform me soon
Mrs Fatima Banneth