Mrs. Franca Lee, Western Union, Malaysia

Oddy G

Subject: Transaction #: WUMT-MY7653***/2015
To: Recipients <lonergan.maria.m@edumail.vic.gov.au>
From: "Western Union" <lonergan.maria.m@edumail.vic.gov.au
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 05:41:02 +0800
Reply-To: 2497983048@qq.com

You have funds payment of 1.5 Million by UN Do send your Name, Address & Phone Number Mrs. Franca Lee.Yours truly, WU Malaysia

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
This came as a .jpg image in a message with no other text. The text below is an OCR conversion.

X-SID-PRA: marianne.k.karlsson@orebro.se

Received: from email.orebro.se ([194.103.205.171]) by SNT004-MC1F30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23143);
Sat, 4 Jun 2016 11:27:11 -0700

Origin IP Adress = 194.103.205.171 = Orebro Kommun, Sweden, Stockholms Lan, Stockholm

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Western_Union_Money_Transfer=AE?=
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 18:26:38 +0000
Reply-To: "wu.payout@my.com" <wu.payout@my.com>
Bcc:
Return-Path: marianne.k.karlsson@orebro.se

WESTERN UNION

moving money for better*

Dear Email Beneficiary,
We wish to inform you that you are one of the seven email beneficiaries approved to receive
the sum of $1,500,000.00 USD in the on-going UN Humanitarian aid / Poverty Alleviation
Program ( UNPAP )2016.

The United Nation's Organisation has deposited your funds with us at the Western Union
Payout Center in Malaysia ,and they have contracted us to take full responsibility in the
transfer process of the funds to all seven beneficiaries. They have now ordered us to take
full responsibility in the transfer process of your funds and thus commence the immediate
remittance of your funds to you. Be strongly informed that because of our Western Union
transfer policy, your funds will be paid to you via our Western Union Daily Transfer limit
of $7,60oUSD. This means that you will continuously receive a daily amount of $7,60oUSD
USD from us, and this amount can be collected from any of our numerous Western Union
outlets in your current location.

To begin receiving your daily payment as stated above, we need you to provide us with;
Your Full Name, Address, and Phone Number. Upon receipt of the requested details.

Your first transaction will be activated and we shall then proceed to provide you with the
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) for the first installment, and we will continue to
email you others after 24 hours of receiving each payment.

For more information on your payment status: Call Mrs, Franca Lee on our 24hours
Helpline +601-648-453-2 1 and reply to Email wu.payout@my.com for inquiries on the
above message.

Yours truly,
Western Union Malaysia

Contact Mrs. Franca Lee E-mail: wu.payout@my.com for your name to be activated.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Malaysia, George Town, Tmnet

Return-Path: <westernunion@my.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Reply-To: =?UTF-8?B?V2VzdGVybiBVbmlvbg==?= <westernunion@my.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016
Subject: Re[2]: Call To Verify Your Transaction

Thank you for contacting Western Union Malaysia.
Date of Sent: 28th July 2016
Ref Number #:WUMT-MY76532216/2016
Attention: Western Union Beneficiary,
FINAL NOTICE - UNCLAIMED FUNDS

This is a final reminder on your Cash Prize (One Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from the United Nations Poverty Alleviation Program, which is still currently pending. Despite our numerous requests for you to claim your prize, it still remains unclaimed.

Western Union Malaysia wishes to use this medium to inform you that you have very limited time to claim your Cash Prize which is long overdue for payment, as we will not be held liable in the case where your payment is cancelled or revoked. Please be advised accordingly.

We have sent you several messages on how to claim your prize from us and till now, we have not heard back from you. Your Cash Prize payment will be terminated on Friday 29th July 2016. Once this is done your prize will be returned to the United Nations and tagged as unclaimed funds. If you wish to prevent this, please proceed to activate your transaction before the above date, so we can release the first installment of your Cash prize to you. This message serves as your final notification.

IMPORTANT: Be informed that the activation fee of $467.00 USD must be paid before the Western Union Payment Center can fill in your data as the receiver of the funds. Guarantee: You will start receiving your daily installment of $7,600.00 USD, after we confirm your payment of $467.00 USD for the activation of your transaction and after that your first installment will be released to you and the next installment will be available to you after 24 hours .

Note: Do not reply to any message without your transaction ( Ref Number #:WUMT-MY76532216/2016 )
Thank you for using Western Union!
Yours truly Mrs. Franca Lee Tel: +601-648-453-21For Western Union Payment Service.

G

Gerry

Somethings wrong.
There are only seven of us supposed to receive $1.5 million, but I count 8!

(Did someone really have to ask if this was a scam)?

re:
Sent: November 11, 2016 10:06 PM
To: Al Lauzon <--- not even my name!
Subject: RE: Special Notice

P

Pammiilou

I also received this email and as everyone else..its word for word..its amazing how many of these scams I have received..I'd be the richest person in the world! Pmsl.