Mrs. Gu Kailai

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path:garcessolano@un.org
Subject: Donation
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015

I am Mrs. Gu Kailai and i intend to make a DONATION. Contact this E-mail for more details: gukailai10@gmail.com

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From Makiko Tagashira
Return-Path: <tagashira@un.org>
Received: from (EHLO node001-ptc.un.org) (157.150.185.21)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015

I am Mrs. Gu Kailai and i intend to make a DONATION. Contact this E-mail for more details: gukailai01@gmail.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 197.242.113.137, NIGERIA, Lagos, Spectranet Limited
Return Path: tuoyoaii1@gmail.com
Subject: PLACEMENT.
Date: 8th Apr 2015

Hi Receiver,

I am Gu Kailai, I intend to make a donation. Send your contact email address to me via (gukailai3@gmail.com) to enable me intimate you with further details.

Regards,

Gu Kailai (Mrs)

From Michele Zaccheo
Return-Path: <zaccheo@un.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015
Message-ID: <OFD5A4D827.FA1FC105-ON85257E24.003E8CA0-85257E24.003E8D18@un.org>

I am Mrs. Gu Kailai and i intend to make a DONATION. Contact this E-mail for more details: gukailai02@gmail.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: Unwg <unwg@un.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 15, 2015

I am Mrs. Gu Kailai and i intend to make a DONATION. Contact this E-mail for more details: mrs.gukailai@yahoo.de

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: gukalilaime1@gmail.com
Subject: Re
Date: 9th May 2015

I am Gu Kailai, May the peace of the lord be with you and may this massage bring good luck to you now and forever.
I intend to make a donation. Send your contact email address to enable me intimate you with further details.
Regards,
Gu Kailai

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: jasalazar@aldine.k12.tx.us
Received: from (HELO ln902gty1.aldine.k12.tx.us)
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015
Return-Path: jasalazar@aldine.k12.tx.us

I am Gu Kailai the wife of Bo Xilai, one of China's most influential politicians until he was stripped of his offices in 2012.

Read this link to have a better understanding:

Gu Kailai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have decided to give out Donations to Charity, as the Government will not Stop until they have completely destroyed my Family. I do not intend to involve any member of my Family, as I will not want the money traced to them. This is why I have decided to contact a complete stranger who believes in Charity, to assist me give out the money to help the less privilege. I have decided to do this because if the Deposit is not cleared within the next 3-4 Months it will be Declared Unclaimed, and it will be returned to the Coffers of the Government. Will it not be better to have the Funds given to Charity than have it Claimed by the Government?

If You will want to be part of this Charity Work, I will need You to follow up with all I will state on this email. Firstly, I have very limited access to the Internet, so I will want to be very straight and detailed about what is required of You. The Money in question is an amount I deposited with a Chinese but a Bank in United Kingdom, as at the time of deposit it was deposit as a profit made out of Crude Oil from me and my Business Partner . This Amount deposited is a total of 」11.4 Million Pound. In my present state all of this is not of value anymore, I will rather prefer to have the Money used for Charity work than have it claimed by the Chinese Government.

Secondly, the True content of this Money is known by the two of us now. As I personally made the Deposit during one of my Trips to United Kingdom, I had the Intention of having the Money Invested in Real Estate in the United Kingdom before we had problems with the Government. This was a means by which I transferred funds out of China without a trace, and I can assure You that if You do not Claim this money it will be declared as Unclaimed and have it returned to the Chinese Government. This is what I am trying to avoid, and why I need You to Claim the Money instead.

I know You will be wondering how You can claim the Money, this is actually not an issue because when i was opening the account i made the bank to understand that the Next of Kin to the account is my business partner as all you need to do is to act/apply as the Next of Kin (Business Partner) to the Account. This is all You need to Lay Claim to the Money, You do not even need to Travel to the Office to Claim the Money as this might not be too safe for You. As a Beneficiary of the Money (by providing your name to the Bank) You will Order for the money to be transfer into your Private Bank Account in Your country, this is the normal practice and mode of Operation of the Bank. So it is completely safe and risk free, and the Money will be Transfer as a Claim from the Next of Kin.

This is what I would have done myself, if not for the problem myself and Family are now into. With my present situation I will only be able to give You the Name and Contacts of the Account Manager of the Bank that is in Charge in United Kingdom, when You Open Communication with the Account Manager as the Next of Kin by Stating your name and regarding yourself as my business partner You shall be inform by the Manager on how the transfer will be made.

I do hope You understand my Intentions, and why I decided to contact a complete stranger like You for this project. I believe after reading my above link, You will find a place in your heart to try to help with this last wish of mine.

If you intend to help me carryout this humanitarian project please send your reply to my personal email via work@langsonenergy.com
God bless you.

Bye,
Ms. Gu Kailai

GU KAILAI

Jul 11 at 4:34 PM
Dear Friend,
Thank you for your email, I am Gu Kailai the wife of Bo Xilai, one of China's most influential politicians until he was stripped of his offices in 2012. you can read the link below.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-19107301
I have decided to give out Donations to Charity, as the present China Government will not stop until they have completely destroyed my Family, I do not intend to involve any member of my Family, as I will not want the them to know about this money. This is why I have decided to contact a complete stranger like you who believe in Charity, to assist me give out the money to help the less privilege. I have decided to do this because if the Money is not cleared within the next 1-2 Months it will be Declared Unclaimed, and it will be returned to the Coffers of the China Government. Will it not be better to have the Money given to Charity than have it Claimed by the China Government?
If you will want to be part of this Charity Work, I will need you to follow up with all I will state on this email.
Firstly, I have very limited access to the Internet, so I will want to be very straight and detailed about what is required of you. The Money in question is Deposited with a Finance Security Company in HONG KONG, The total amount is (Eleven Million Four Hundred Thousand Unite State Dollars) (11.4Million USD) and In my present situation i cannot invest this money anymore as planned, I will rather prefer to have the Money used for Charity work than have it claimed by the Chinese Government.
Secondly, no one known about this money for now except the two of us now. As I personally made the Deposit during one of my Trips to the HONG KONG, I had the Intention of having the Money Invested in Real Estate in the USA before we had problems with the China Government. And I can assure you that if you do not Claim this money now, this money will be declared as Unclaimed and have it returned to the Chinese Government. This is what I am trying to avoid, and why I need you to Claim the Money instead as my Beneficiary.
I know you will be wondering how you can claim the money, this is actually not an issue as all I need to do is give you the Deposit Ref Number and making you my beneficiary for the money. This is all You need to Lay Claim to the Money, You do not even need to Travel to the Financial Institution in HONG KONG to Claim the Money, As my Beneficiary of the Money (by providing the Deposit Ref Number and Deposit Certificate) You will just open an online account in your Name with the Bank in the HONG KONG and the money will be credited into the Account and you can order for the Money to be transferred to you any where, this is the normal practice and mode of Operation of the Finance Company. So it is completely safe and risk free and they will be transferred electronically through a Banking system to any of your account you wish to receive it.
This is what I would have done myself, if not for the problem myself and Family are now into. With my present situation I will only be able to give You the Deposit Number and Contacts details of the Finance Company in Charge in HONG KONG, when You Open Communication with the Bank as my Beneficiary by Quoting the Deposit Number, you will be given guidelines on what to do to open an online account in your name, and the total money will be credited into the account.
I do hope you understand my Intentions, and why I decided to contact a complete stranger like you for this project. I believe after reading my above link, you will find a place in your hearth to try to help with this last wish of mine.
I am ready to give you 20% of the total sum, while you use the remaining 80% should be used for Charity Work.
Thank you,
Ms. Gu Kailai.

GU KAILAI
Today at 6:42 AM

Dear Friend,
Thank you for your email and your willingness to assist me on this project.
All I need from you is that you receive the (Money) and use it for Charity work, like I stated in last mail. I hope you took your time to read carefully my last email? What I need you to do for this Charity work is on my last email.
Please Confirm your ability to handle this huge sum of money and the opening of a Bank Account in your name as my next of kin with the Hong Kong Bank where i Lodged this Money in a secret Vault for years now, and confirm to me your Full Names, Complete Address and Age, so that i can write an official letter for you to present to the bank as my next of kin.
I have Handled huge Funds Transfer like this in the past, I would have Handled this myself if not for what Happened to Us (My Family) I will not want to open up and give you Details of this Money, like the Deposit Ref Number,the Deposit Certificate and a Authorization as my Next of Kin, when you cannot Handle this project by opening an account with the Hong Kong Bank and claiming this money on my behalf, so please i need a proper and sincere confirmation from you on handling this project.
The Government has destroyed my Family and Life, and I have being sentenced. This Money means nothing to me now, so I decided to help you and Humanity with it. If you are able to Claim the Money, I will want you to take 20% and use the other 80% for Charity.Kindly confirm to me your Full Names, Complete Address/Country and Age.

GU KAILAI
Today at 4:17 PM

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your email and your willingness to assist me in achieving this dream, you can use this money for any charity in any country, as long it goes to the less privilege i am fine with it, you can visit china anytime you wish and see our rich cultural heritage, you will like it.

Here is what you need to do, Introduce yourself to the Bank, call the Bank with the below Information and request to have the Deposit in their Bank Vault to you with the Ref Number quoted below, .

Send an email or Make the Call now and Inquire from the Bank what the Process of opening an account and move the 11.4 Million USD into the account, and what is Expected of you. Find below the Deposit Ref Number and attached is the Certificate of Deposit, given you full Authority over the money, and the contact Details of the Bank below, contact the Bank with your full Name and direct telephone number.

Deposit Reference Number: SCN/9502242/ESP

Hang Seng Bank Limited
52 Des Voeux Road West Hong Kong.
Jinn-Ming Hwang
(Foreign Transfer Director)
Email: info @hangsbltd.com
Email: contact @ hangsbltd.com
Telephone: +852 8197 2291
Fax: +852 5808 8647

Do not forget to give the Bank your Full name and direct telephone number, and keep me informed.

Wish you all the Best.
Gu Kailai.
[LIST]
[*]Deposit Certificate Hang Seng
.jpg
[/LIST]

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
@TC welcome to AFI. This is a scam email it is NOT from the 2nd wife of the president but from a scammer who is trying to scam money from you with a load of lies. It is best to stop all contact with this criminal. Thank you.

From Marijn_Van_Hulle@waters.com
Return-Path: <Marijn_Van_Hulle@waters.com>
Received: from corpmail2.waters.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015

I am Gu Kailai the wife of Bo Xilai, one of China's most influential politicians until he was stripped of his offices in 2012.

Read this link to have a better understanding: Gu Kailai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have decided to give out Donations to Charity, as the Government will not Stop until they have completely destroyed my Family. I do not intend to involve any member of my Family, as I will not want the money traced to them. This is why I have decided to contact a complete stranger who believes in Charity, to assist me give out the money to help the less privilege. I have decided to do this because if the Deposit is not cleared within the next 3-4 Months it will be Declared Unclaimed, and it will be returned to the Coffers of the Government. Will it not be better to have the Funds given to Charity than have it Claimed by the Government?

If You will want to be part of this Charity Work, I will need You to follow up with all I will state on this email. Firstly, I have very limited access to the Internet, so I will want to be very straight and detailed about what is required of You. The Money in question is an amount I deposited with a Chinese but a Bank in United Kingdom, as at the time of deposit it was deposit as a profit made out of Crude Oil from me and my Business Partner . This Amount deposited is a total of £11.4 Million Pound. In my present state all of this is not of value anymore, I will rather prefer to have the Money used for Charity work than have it claimed by the Chinese Government.

Secondly, the True content of this Money is known by the two of us now. As I personally made the Deposit during one of my Trips to United Kingdom, I had the Intention of having the Money Invested in Real Estate in the United Kingdom before we had problems with the Government. This was a means by which I transferred funds out of China without a trace, and I can assure You that if You do not Claim this money it will be declared as Unclaimed and have it returned to the Chinese Government. This is what I am trying to avoid, and why I need You to Claim the Money instead.

I know You will be wondering how You can claim the Money, this is actually not an issue because when i was opening the account i made the bank to understand that the Next of Kin to the account is my business partner as all you need to do is to act/apply as the Next of Kin (Business Partner) to the Account. This is all You need to Lay Claim to the Money, You do not even need to Travel to the Office to Claim the Money as this might not be too safe for You. As a Beneficiary of the Money (by providing your name to the Bank) You will Order for the money to be transfer into your Private Bank Account in Your country, this is the normal practice and mode of Operation of the Bank. So it is completely safe and risk free, and the Money will be Transfer as a Claim from the Next of Kin.

This is what I would have done myself, if not for the problem myself and Family are now into. With my present situation I will only be able to give You the Name and Contacts of the Account Manager of the Bank that is in Charge in United Kingdom, when You Open Communication with the Account Manager as the Next of Kin by Stating your name and regarding yourself as my business partner You shall be inform by the Manager on how the transfer will be made.

I do hope You understand my Intentions, and why I decided to contact a complete stranger like You for this project. I believe after reading my above link, You will find a place in your heart to try to help with this last wish of mine.

If you intend to help me carryout this humanitarian project please send your reply to my personal email via work@langsonenergy.com God bless you.

Bye,
Ms. Gu Kailai
=========================================================== The information in this email is confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized and therefore prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. ===========================================================

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Same.
Return Path: umoja-deployment@un.org

If you intend to help me carryout this humanitarian project please send your reply to my personal email via work@langsonenergy.com God bless you.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
@ Jedi. (guest) As this is a family friendly website I am posting your comment here but without the username you used. Thank you for your post, however could you use another username. Thank you.

"So what is she / he or it.. Trying to gain by contacting me? My Mac address or is there a virus in the email ? WTF... I already sent a response of basically umm.. Do you have the rite person? Am I screwed? Oh I'm so scared now.. Lol. Finally have a pen pal that I can joke with.. That sounds fun to me.."

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: tmurphy@monroecounty.gov
Subject: re
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016

I am Mrs. Gu Kailai and i intend to make a DONATION. Contact my personal E-mail via work@langsonenergy.com for more details:

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: rortega@monroecounty.gov
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016

I am Mrs. Gu Kailai the wife of Bo Xilai, one of China's most influential politicians until he was stripped of his offices in 2012.

Read this link to have a better understanding: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Gu_Kailai

If You will want to be part of this Charity Work, I will need You to follow up with all I will state on this email. Firstly, I have very limited access to the Internet, so I will want to be very straight and detailed about what is required of You. The Money in question is an amount I deposited with a Chinese but a Bank in United Kingdom, as at the time of deposit it was deposit as a profit made out of Crude Oil from me and my Business Partner . This Amount deposited is a total of £11.4 Million Pound. In my present state all of this is not of value anymore, I will rather prefer to have the Money used for Charity work than have it claimed by the Chinese Government.

If you intend to help me carry out this humanitarian project please send your reply to my personal email via work@langsonenergy.com God bless you.

Bye,
Mrs. Gu Kailai

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 131.220.26.200, GERMANY, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universitaet Bonn
Return-Path: Sabine.Klein@ukb.uni-bonn.de
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016

same email text as above

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited

From " Gu Kailai"
Return-Path: <as18@adairbts.onmicrosoft.com>
Subject: Humanitarian Gesture!
To: Recipients <as18@adairbts.onmicrosoft.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016
Reply-To: <gu.kailai@onet.eu>
Return-Path: as18@adairbts.onmicrosoft.com

I am Gu Kailai,a Chinese by birth. I amá donating towards the establishment of a Health charity home to cater for the down trodden in the society.My project will include providing shelter,care,treatment and research into some terminal aliment.

I want a trusted and capable hand to manage it on my behalf.If you are competent and interested do reply for more details Send reply to private email: gu.kailai@onet.pl

Gu Kailai

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: cryu16@schulich.yorku.ca
Subject:
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016
Message-ID: <OF978D90C5.736DAF88-ON85258002.00444F45-85258002.00444F7E@schulich.yorku.ca>

I am Mrs. Gu Kailai and i intend to make a DONATION. Contact my personal Email Via: woffice.info@yahoo.nl for more details.