Mrs. Hannah Banabas, Hannah B. Charity Foundation

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 182.253.178.210, [​IMG] INDONESIA, Jakarta, Biznet Isp
    Return-Path: Banabas@hotmail.com
    Subject: Best Regards,
    Date: 2016-12-18
    Reply to: L hannahbcharityfoundation@gmail.com

I am so sorry for contacting you through email as it will be strange to you for my mail request as we have never meet before.

I am married to Mr. Smith Banabas who was a Cocoa Merchant in Cote d ivoire, he died in the year 2013.

We were married for Twenty Five years without a child.He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we have made something of and from life.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or adopt a child, this is basically my own decision to honor him for the love we shared and the life we lived, My late husband deposited the sum of$10.6 Million (Ten Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with one Security finance company before his death.

Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 6 months due to cancer problem,Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to you for charity purposes, help the homeless people, Charity organisation and help the poor.

Secondly i want an individual who is God fearing, who can invest the money and continuously use the money to fund orphanages,widows,the less privilege,the disabled and all those afflicted with strange illness or diseases.

Thirdly this money should not be used in an ungodly manner,or any form of evil or selfishness for that will warrant evil to that persons life and family from generations to generations. For you cannot use the hard earned money of my husband and i for evil or ungodly purposes.If these conditions are met i am not afraid of death for i know where i am going to and my heart will rest in peace. I don?t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, for as soon as I receive your reply I will refer you to the contact of my lawyer to send to you all the documents of trhe deposit and also refer you to the Finance/Security Company and my Lawyershall arrange you the letter of claim from the cote d ivoire High Court of Justice.This will be done if i see from your response that you satisfy the above conditions stated.

As i stated My lawyer will issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this funds (consignment). i choose this means to locate you because i am sure i will be lead by a good spirit to the kind of person that will be honest.Delay in your reply will not be of benefit to me due to my health condition and this will propel me to search for someone else.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.Hoping to hear from you.

Please vreply to my private email: hannahbcharityfoundation@gmail.com

Mrs. Hannah Banabas