Mrs. Helen Giamma

Discussion in 'ATM Card Scams' started by Jessica, May 27, 2016.

1. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

From: 197.234.219.93, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    From "Barrister Mr. Bernard Williams,"
    Return-Path: <team_star_feet@yahoo.co.jp>
    Date: Thu, 26 May 2016
    From: "Barrister Mr. Bernard Williams," <team_star_feet@yahoo.co.jp>
    Reply-To: "Barrister Mr. Bernard Williams," <team_star_feet@yahoo.co.jp>
    Subject: Attention: Beneficiary, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund. Now, I want you to contact my Barrister on the information below: Name: Barrister Mr.Bernard Williams, Ask him to send you the total sum of (USD$20.5 Million), in ATM Master Card, which I kept for you for your compensation. We need the below details from you, to enable us place the payment to your name and transfer the fund to you. 1 Your First Name.......... 2 Your Second Name......... 3 Your Country........... 4 Your City.............. Telephone...... Home Address: Occupation: Cell Phone Country: Age: Contact Barrister Mr. Bernard Williams, Tel: (+229-99936911, Email..team_star_feet@yahoo.co.jp As soon as you receive this mail message. Please try to call the Barrister immediately to know when your ATM Master Card could be transfer to you. I wait for your update as soon as you have received your fund. Thank you, Mrs. Helen Giamma

2. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.86.238.51, 41.86.238.14, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Isocel Sa
    Return-Path: <greenawaygarry@yahoo.co.jp>
    Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016
    Reply-To: "Mr. JEFF NICHOLAS" <jeffnicholas1@outlook.com>
    Subject: Attention: Beneficiary,, Your $1,5 USD under our custody which your first payment of Us$5000 will been transferred, You have to contact Mr.Jeff Nicholas the Money Gram manager and ask him to give you the details of the payment once you reconfirmed him your details ASAP. You are required to provide the below details to enable them commence with your transaction 1 Your First Name.......... 2 Your Second Name......... 3 Your Country........... 4 Your City.............. Telephone...... Home Address: Occupation:Age: Contact Mr. Jeff Nicholas Tel: (+229 98 65 29 90 Email; jeffnicholas1@outlook.com As soon as you receive this mail message. Please try to call the Barrister immediately to know when your Money Gram could be transfer to you.i wait for your update as soon as you have received your fund. Thank you, Mrs Helen Giamma

3. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 41.85.176.102, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes ADSL de Benin Telecoms A Dowa
    Return-Path: helengiamma623@gmail.com
    Sender: yuu_merikuri0926@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016
    Reply-To: Mrs Helen Giamma, officialletter1962@gmail.com
    Subject: Dear customer, Your $8.5m USD under our custody which your first payment of Us$10.000 00 will been transferred, you have to contact Mr.Rev. Steven Jones Hall the Western Union manager and ask him to give you the details of the payment once you reconfirmed him your details ASAP. 1Your First Name.......... 2Your Second Name......... 3Your Country........... 4Your City.............. Telephone...... Home Address: Occupation: Cell Phone Country:Age: Contact Mr. Rev. Steven Jones Tel: (+229 99329199. Email; officialletter1962@gmail.com Thank you, Mrs Helen Giamma,

4. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 91.109.30.65, GERMANY, Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH
    Return-Path: helen_giamma1@hotmail.com
    Subject: Attention: Beneficiary, I have deposited your funds with UBA BANK PLC yesterday morning and we agreed that the delivery of your $9.8M ATM CARD compensation payment will take off on tomorrow morning. Barrister Mr,Bernard Williams, Director Cash Processing Unit United Bank oF Africa. (U.B.A). Telephone: +229-99936911 Email....wbenard996@gmail.com (1Your First Name.......... 2Your Second Name......... 3Your Country........... 4Your City.............. Telephone...... Home Address: Occupation: As soon as you receive this mail message. Please try to call the Barrister immediately to know when your ATM Master Card could be transfer to you. I wait for your update as soon as you have received your fund. Thank you, Mrs Helen Giamma,
    Date: 2016-09-20
    Reply to: wbenard996@gmail.com

5. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <helengiamma623@gmail.com>
    Received: from nh502-vm11.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (nh502-vm11.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.56.156])
    Sender: yafuminikoniko@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016
    Reply-To: "Mrs Helen Giamma," <benardwiliamss@gmail.com>
    Subject: Attention: Beneficiary,

Attention: Beneficiary,

I have deposited your funds with UBA BANK PLC yesterday morning and we agreed that the delivery of your $9.8M ATM CARD compensation payment will take off on tomorrow morning.

Barrister Mr, Bernard Williams,
    Director Cash Processing Unit
    United Bank oF Africa. (U.B.A).
    Telephone: +229-99936911

(1Your First Name..........
    2Your Second Name.........
    3Your Country...........
    4Your City..............
    Telephone......
    Home Address: Occupation:

As soon as you receive this mail message. Please try to call the Barrister immediately to know when your ATM Master Card could be delivery to you. I wait for your update as soon as you have received your fund.

Thank you,
    Mrs Helen Giamma,

6. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received From: 41.79.217.141, [​IMG] BENIN, Cotonou, Spacetel Benin SA
    Return-Path: helengiamma13@gmail.com
    Subject: Dear customer, Your $2.5m USD under our custody which your first payment of Us$40.000 00 will been transferred, you have to contact Barrister Mr.Richard Williams, Hall the Money Gram Manager and ask him to give you the details of the payment once you reconfirmed him your details ASAP. 1Your First Name.......... 2Your Second Name......... 3Your Country........... 4Your City.............. Telephone...... Home Address: Occupation: Cell Phone Country: Age: Contact:Barrister Mr.Richard Williams, Tele:..+22964480972.. Email..richardwilliam826@gmail.com Contact .Mr.Richard Williams,immediately through his above email address to give you Sender Name & Question and Answer to pick up your money today and let me know when you confirm it all. Thank you, Mrs Helen Giamma
    Date: 2017-01-07
    Reply to: richardwilliam826@gmail.com