Mrs Janeth Okoro, Western Union

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <unitedbank409@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic308-2.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.130.41)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018
Reply-To: "Mrs. Janeth Okoro" <gtbank548@gmail.com>
Subject: CONTACT WESTERN UNION FOR YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT (WBB) FOR YOUR PAYMENT.

My dear customer,

Thanks for understanding us,and we promise to assist you to make sure that you will receive your worth of $800.000.00 Dollar to your address, the $800.000.00 Dollar was sign and approved in your name.

Meanwhile, contact western union Benin through their contacts information below, then ask the customer care to tell you the charges to open western union online account with them,and i believe that it will not cost you more than US$49.00 for both account and activation for western union international online transfer.

Please contact western union International Money Transfere Online‎ in Benin Republic through their contacts formations below:

Western union: Bank Benin (WBB)
Director Name; Dr. Jerry Lambert Boggan
Address: Avenue of the Governor General William Ponty - Cotonou, 01 BP 2700 Cotonou.
Tel: (+229) 62988727.
Email: gtbank548@gmail.com

All you need to do is to contact western union now and ask customer care to open western union online account for you in there GTBank Benin Republic with $49.00 and as soon as we confirm your western union online account,we will start be sending your payment to you immediately without any delay.

Note that this western union International online account suppose to be open immediately because once you send the $49.00 to payment department Office,it means that your account will be open immediately and forward the Account Details to you to enable you start be receive your payment.

Thanks, I am expecting to hear from you.

Regards,
Mrs. Janeth Okoro