Mrs. Jessica Ezeh, ECO Bank, Kenya

Discussion in 'Banking scams' started by Miyuki, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Received: from 41.216.50.103, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms A Kandevie
    From Mr. James Anderson
    Return-Path: <pinodes@alice.it>
    Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014
    Reply-To: westerntransfer.officeoffice@yahoo.com.hk
    Subject: Good Day,

The Federal Government has agree to registered your fund 1.2millionUSD with WESTERN UNION and You will receive $4500 each transfer until total fund is fully sent. Contact the WU office today and reconfirm the below INFO^s.
    Your Full name___
    Your City___
    Your country__
    Your address___
    Your Age/sex__
    Your occupation
    Your ID or passport.
    Direct phone number__
    Agent: Mr. James Anderson
    E-mail: (westerntransfer.officeoffice@yahoo.com.hk)
    +229 68505226. You need to pay your activation charge so, confirm the cost.

Thanks
    Mrs. Jessica Ezeh

2. Patricia8919

Patricia8919 Guest

This one I just got from the same email--officef673@gmail.com at
    http://antifraudintl.org/threads/mr-tonya-williams-ministere-des-finances-kenya.98468/#post-271798

from Mrs. Jessica Ezeh

YOUR FIRST $5,200.00 HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU TODAYYOUR FIRST $5,200.00 HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU TODAY
    Hello my dear, how are you today hope you are fine?
    I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,200.00. Unite State Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment the total sum of $950.000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars) via western union by this Government,
    I was been trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday for the Western Union payment Details but the message keep returning back I don't really know why, therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with all the Western Union payment information for you to pick up the money from any outlet Western Union around you, such as MTCN and Sender Name so that you will pick up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars to enable us send another $5,200.00. Tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only$5,200.00 United State Dollars per day.
    Please copy all this information and run to any nearest Western Union to pick up the $5,200.00. And call me back to send you another payment tomorrow, my direct phone line is +254-78643-7582, Manager: Dr.Paul Larry.call or email me once you picked up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars today,
    Here is the Western Union information to pick up the $5,200.00. United State Dollars
    MTCN: ___________#1150882366
    Sender's Name: ______ Tony Morba
    Text Question:___________trust
    Answer:_______________HONEST
    Amount: ____________$5,200.00. United State Dollars
    I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5,200.00. Please E-mail me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information. Note we really need your current direct phone so that once we make any payment we shall call you for the MTCN.
    Yours in Service
    Mrs. Jessica Ezeh
    ECO Bank Kenya Republic.

3. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.216.50.54, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms A Kandevie
    From "MR. Francis Michael"
    Return-Path: ~scotti.michele@alice.it>
    Message-ID: ~14ffcef8b41.scotti.michele@alice.it>
    Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015
    Reply-To: westernu237@yahoo.fr
    Subject: Attention,

Attn:

The Federal Government has agree to registered your fund 1.2millionUSD with WESTERN UNION and You will receive $5000 each transfer until total fund is fully sent. Contact the WU office today and reconfirm the below INFO^s.
    Your Full name___
    Your City___
    Your country__
    Your address___
    Your Age/sex__
    Your occupation
    Your ID or passport.
    Direct phone number__

Agent: MR. Francis Michael;
    +229 98715060. You need to pay your activation charge so, confirm the cost. Contact MR. Francis Michael; (westernu237@yahoo.fr)

Thanks
    Mrs. Jessica Ezeh.

4. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.138.90.70 , [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin Sa
    Return Path: aw.sandra@cantv.net
    Subject: Attn:
    Date: 20 Oct 2015
    Reply to: westernunion0201@yahoo.com

Attn:

We have deposited the check of your fund ($2.80000000 USD) with Western Union department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Western Union director Mr. James Anderson, via E-mail: (westernunion0201@yahoo.com). He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Receiver's Name_______________
    Address: ________________
    Phone Number: _____________

He has sent $5000 in your name today so contact Mr. James Anderson or you call him on ( +229,99576109 ) as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the MTCN, sender name and question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,you are also requested to make a fee of $78 dollars for the transcript of the funds.

Best Regards.
    Mrs. Jessica Ezeh

5. Tamra

Tamra Guest

I just received same email.... would be nice if not scam lol

6. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From: 154.70.4.128, [​IMG] Kenya, Kiambu, Wananchi Group Kenya
    From "Mrs. Jessica Ezeh "
    Return-Path: <vannolidaniele@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <152839ba750.vannolidaniele@alice.it>
    Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016
    Reply-To: western.45@qip.ru
    Subject: YOUR FIRST $5,200.00 HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU TODAY

YOUR FIRST $5,200.00 HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU TODAY

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,200.00. Unite State Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment the total sum of $1.4 Million Dollars) via western union by this Government,

I was been trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday for the Western Union payment Details but the message keep returning back I don't really know why, therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with all the Western Union payment information for you to pick up the money from any outlet Western Union around you, such as MTCN and Sender Name so that you will pick up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars to enable us send another $5,200.00. Tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only$5,200.00 United State Dollars per day. Please copy all this information and run to any nearest Western Union to pick up the $5,200.00. And call me back to send you another payment tomorrow, my direct phone line is +254-72950-4702, Manager: Dr. Paul Larry. call or email me once you picked up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars today,

Here is the Western Union information to pick up the $5,200.00. United State Dollars

Sender’s First Name____Oraegbune
    Senders Second Name____Brown,
    Senders Country KENYA Republic
    Text question___When
    Answer__45Minutes
    Amount$5,200.00
    MTCN Number___#3079328312

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5,200.00. Please E-mail me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information. Note we really need your current direct phone so that once we make any payment we shall call you for the MTCN.

Yours in Service
    Mrs. Jessica Ezeh
    ECO Bank Kenya Republic.

7. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 197.237.242.94, [​IMG] Kenya, Nairobi, Wananchi Group
    Subject: YOUR FIRST $5,200.00 HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU TODAY
    To: Recipients <stf@offhgdh.website.tk>
    Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016
    Reply-To: <western.65@hotmail.ru>
    Return-Path: stf@offhgdh.website.tk

Hello my dear, how are you today hope you are fine?I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,200.00. Unite State Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment the total sum of $1.4 Million Dollars) via western union by this Government,

I was been trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday for the Western Union payment Details but the message keep returning back I don't really know why, therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with all the Western Union payment information for you to pick up the money from any outlet Western Union around you, such as MTCN and Sender Name so that you will pick up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars to enable us send another $5,200.00. Tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only$5,200.00 United State Dollars per day.

Please copy all this information and run to any nearest Western Union to pick up the $5,200.00. And call me back to send you another payment tomorrow, my direct phone line is +254-72950-4702, Manager: Dr.Paul Larry.call or email me once you picked up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars today,

Senderĺs First Name____Oraegbune
    Senders Second Name____Brown,
    Senders Country KENYA Republic
    Text question___When
    Answer__45Minutes
    Amount$5,200.00
    MTCN Number___#477-158-3460

Yours in Service
    Mrs. Jessica Ezeh
    ECO Bank Kenya Republic.

8. STARDUST 263

STARDUST 263 Guest

Mrs. Jessica Ezeh <jyshima@gaia.eonet.ne.jp>

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,200.00. Unite State Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment the total sum of $1.4 Million Dollars) via western union by this Government,

Please copy all this information and run to any nearest Western Union to pick up the $5,200.00. And call me back to send you another payment tomorrow, my direct phone line is +254-72950-4702, Manager: Dr.Paul Larry.call or email me once you picked up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars today,

Sender’s First Name____Paul
    Senders Second Name____Larry
    Senders Country KENYA
    Text question___When
    Answer__45Minutes
    Amount$5,200.00
    MTCN Number___#684-608-5054

Yours in Service

9. DEKAY

DEKAY Guest

Date: Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 5:39 PM

Hello my dear, how are you today hope you are fine? I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,200.00. Unite State Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment the total sum of $1.4 Million Dollars) via western union by this Government,

Senders Country KENYA
    Text question___When
    Answer__45Minutes
    Amount$5,200.00
    MTCN Number___#684-608-5054

Yours in Service
    Mrs. Jessica Ezeh
    ECO Bank Kenya Republic.

10. unknown

unknown Guest

SCAMMER! SCAMMER!! SCAMMER!!!

Mrs. Jessica Ezeh <smeima@otenet.gr>
    Jun 23 at 4:01 PM

Hello my dear, how are you today hope you are fine?I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,200.00. Unite State Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment the total sum of $1.4 Million Dollars) via western union by this Government,

I was been trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday for the Western Union payment Details but the message keep returning back I don't really know why, therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with all the Western Union payment information for you to pick up the money from any outlet Western Union around you, such as MTCN and Sender Name so that you will pick up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars to enable us send another $5,200.00. Tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only$5,200.00 United State Dollars per day. Please copy all this information and run to any nearest Western Union to pick up the $5,200.00. And call me back to send you another payment tomorrow, my direct phone line is +254-72950-4702, Manager: Dr. Paul Larry. call or email me once you picked up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars today,

Senders Country KENYA
    Text question___When
    Answer__45Minutes
    Amount$5,200.00
    MTCN Number___#980 079 7877

Use below this link to track Your MTCN Only then confirm your payment is available for pick before going to western union this is the link to confirm
    :https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/self-service/app/tracktransfer?s_tnt=96340:0:0

Yours in Service
    Mrs. Jessica Ezeh
    Email: jessicaezeh456@hotmail.com
    ECO Bank Kenya Republic.

11. abdulaziz

abdulaziz Guest

Hello my dear, how are you today hope you are fine? I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,200.00. Unite State Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment the total sum of $1.4 Million Dollars) via western union by this Government,

I was been trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday for the Western
    Union payment Details but the message keep returning back I don't really know why, therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with all the Western Union payment information for you to pick up the money from any outlet Western Union around you, such as MTCN and Sender Name so that you will pick up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars to enable us send another $5,200.00. Tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only$5,200.00 United State Dollars per day. Please copy all this information and run to any nearest Western Union to pick up the $5,200.00. And call me back to send you another payment tomorrow, my direct phone line is +254-72950-4702, Manager: Dr. Paul Larry.call or email me once you picked up this $5,200.00. United State Dollars today,

Senders Country KENYA
    Text question___When
    Answer__45Minutes
    Amount$5,200.00
    MTCN Number___#969-048-7549

Use below this link to track Your MTCN Only then confirm your payment is available for pick before going to western union this is the link to confirm:https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/self-service/app/tracktransfer?s_tnt=96340:0:0

Yours in Service
    Mrs. Jessica Ezeh
    Email: jessicaezeh456@hotmail.com
    ECO Bank Kenya Republic.