Mrs. Kadi Balla(n), from Burkina Faso

Discussion in 'Widows' started by Sapphire's Strike, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: <mississatta3@terra.com.pe>
    Date: September 14, 2015
    Subject: I am Mrs.Kadi Balla a widow
    Reply-To: mrskadi@foxmail.com

Greetings to you, I' Mrs.Kadi BALLAN, a widow from Burkina Faso I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer $7.5 million dollars. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive positive response from you.

Mrs.Kadi BALLAN.

2. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: mrka.bbiq233@aim.com
    Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015
    Subject: I am Mrs.Kadi Balla a widow

Compliments of the Season,I am Mrs.Kadi Balla, a widow from burkina faso west african I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer $7.5 million US Dollars. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive positive response from you,Please kindly respond to my mail via my private email address for security and confidential reasons: mrskadi@foxmail.com

Best Regards
    Mrs.Kadi Balla

3. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 136.0.234.243, [​IMG] USA, California, EGIHosting
    Return-Path: mrka.bbiq247@aol.fr
    Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016
    Subject: Re: I'm Mrs.Kadi BALLA, a widow

Greetings to you and your family,I am Mrs.Kadi BALLA, a widow from Burkina Faso west African, I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer $7.5 million US dollars. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive positive response from you, Please and please I will like you to kindly respond to my mail via my private email address for security and confidential reasons:( mrs.kadi1@foxmail.com )

Best Regards
    Mrs.Kadi BALLA

4. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 194.169.217.115, GERMANY, Frankfurt, Areti Internet Ltd
    Return-Path: mrka.bbiq287@aol.fr
    SubjectL I'm Mrs.Kadi BALLA, a widow
    Date: 2016-09-14
    Reply to: mrka.bbiq287@aol.fr

Greetings to you and your family,I am Mrs.Kadi BALLA, a widow from Burkina Faso west African, I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer $7.5 million US dollars. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive positive response from you, Please and please I will like you to kindly respond to my mail via my private email address for security and confidential reasons:( mrskadi@foxmail.com )

Best Regards
    Mrs.Kadi Balla

5. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <mrka.bbiq288@aol.fr>
    Received: from (EHLO omr-a007e.mx.aol.com) (204.29.186.58)00
    Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017
    Message-Id: <159c831c5f4-308b-fe5e@webprd-a107.mail.aol.com>
    Subject: Re: I'm Mrs.BALLA, a widow

Greetings to you and your family,I am Mrs. Kadi BALLA, a widow from Burkina Faso west African, I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer $7.5 million US dollars. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive positive response from you, Please and please I will like you to kindly respond to my mail via my private E-mail address for security and confidential reasons: mrskadiballa@foxmail.com

Best Regards
    Mrs. Kadi Balla

6. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: mrskadiballa2@gmail.com
    Date: 2017-09-11
    Subject: I'm a widow I need your assistance
    Reply to: mrskadiballa2@gmail.com

Greetings to you and your family,I am Mrs.Kadi BALLA, a widow from Burkina Faso west African, I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer $7.5 million US dollars. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive positive response from you, please and please I will like you to kindly respond to my mail via my private E-mail address for security and confidential reasons: mrskadiballa2@gmail.com

Best Regards
    Mrs.Kadi BALLA.