Staff member
Nigeria, Abuja, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <svancara@phil.muni.cz>
Return-Path: <svancara@phil.muni.cz>
Message-ID: <11826a10909031e3655192e7b29f3d99.squirrel@mail.phil.muni.cz>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016
Reply-To: laurene_powell@163.com

Dear Reader,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, I am Mrs Laurene Powell, an American business executive and the founder of Emerson Collective, which advocates for policies concerning education and immigration reform, social justice, and environmental conservation. I am also the co-founder and President of the Board of College Track, which prepares disadvantaged high school students for college.

I bring to you a proposal worth $7,500,000.00 (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which i intend to use for Project.

I am glad that my mail got to you, I have never doubt my instinct as it has never failed me, even as it has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I got your e-mail contact at the ministries of E-commerce and foreign trade departments. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, It is painful to let you know that I have been suffering from "Colon and Rectal Cancer" for the past 3years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. All i require is for you to help me complete my last wish on earth, that is THE CHARITY PROJECT as my health condition could not permit me to do it myself. All i want is your trust and dedication.

Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details.

Email: laurene_powell@163.com

God Bless You.
Mrs. Laurene Powell.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom Limited

Return-Path: antgoun@hol.gr
Reply-To: mrs_laurenepowell@163.com
To: project@building.com
Subject: Proposal
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018

Hello,

Hope you are fine? I am Laurene Powell ,I am contacting you because I don`t have any other option but to open up to you about my project at hand. Please reply me back if you are interested, so I can provide you with further details.

Stay Blessed
Mrs. Laurene Powell.