Mrs. Linah Mohohlo, Bank of Botswana

Discussion in 'Dying persons' started by Naruto, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From: 105.233.8.252, [​IMG] South Africa, Johannesburg, Cybersmart-adsl-dbn Adsl Ip Numbers Assigned To Dbn (east) Region
    From The Governor of the Bank of Botswana.
    Subject: From Mrs. Linah Mohohlo.It is a pleasure to write you.
    Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 1
    Reply-To: <linahmohohlo2017@gmail.com>

From Mrs. Linah Mohohlo
    The Governor of the Bank of Botswana.
    Reply-To: linahmohohlo2017@gmail.com

My Dearest in Christ,

Firstly I would like to introduce myself; my name is Mrs. Linah Mohohlo from Botswana. I am the governor of the Bank of Botswana you can view the profile on the panel members at(http://www.africaprogresspanel.org/panelmember/linah-mohohlo/) and read about me. Please I know this may come to you as a surprise, because you did not know me. I sincerely need your assistance discretely because of my high business associations, which is the reason why I write to you on a personal level and through divine direction. It is my desire to have a genuinely personal relationship with you.

I deposited the sum of USD$10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with Finance/bank presently. These funds emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which I executed with the Bank of Botswana. Though I am the person who approved this contract but I honestly never knew at the time that it had been over invoiced. I am now afraid that the government of Botswana might start to investigate on contracts I awarded; presently this money is still with the bank here in South Africa.

I suffer from cancer and recently my Doctor informed me that due to my poor health condition I would not be able to stay alive past the next three months due to the cancer. None the less what disturbs me mostly is the stroke I suffered. Having known my condition I decided to donate these funds to a church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.I want an individual person or church organization that will use the funds for churches, orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives, I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son cannot carry out this work alone. I therefore decided to use some of the money to work for God and live some for my son to have a better future. My only son is only just 15 year old now and having to grow up without a father he has a low maturity, hence the reason for me taking this bold decision to ask for your assistance. I am not afraid of death hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I would like you to understand that me contacting you is a divine direction from God; As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact information of the Finance/bank.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here and Please I will like you to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I will instruct the Finance/bank to transfer this fund into your account.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Mrs. Linah Mohohlo and only Son Favor.
    God’s favor is sufficient for me

2. please stop emailing me you are a fraud thank-you

3. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Good luck in getting them to stop.

4. Mrs Mohohlo's alleged banker with Standard Bank Mr Andrew Chris Nissan advised me yesterday,
    12th march 2016 that she has died. Was 24 hours in ICU in Johannesburg hospital.

He took this moment to advise that Mrs Mohohl'os account was inactive and needed US$2 500 to

activate it to be able to receive the Fund (US10.5 million )

Suggest any body checking out such emails research , look at newspapers. I shall be asking questions of Botswana Bank for veracity and authentication.

5. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

The bank won't be able to verify anything, this is a scam, sent by the 1000's everyday. Look at all these threads where scammers claim to be dying http://antifraudintl.org/forums/dying-persons.648/
    Look at the free email provider this scammer uses, gmail.com Banks and their officials don't use free email addresses.

6. Walter Meyer

Walter Meyer Guest

The only thing I can add to the scam letter about Linah Mohohlo is that the scammers do have a private email address namely: mrslinahmohohloexecutive@representative.com

Of course when the mail arrives in your browser it just looks like this: linah molhohlo

I have lots more info if anybody needs to know.

Linah's falsified passport including Affidafits and different false Certificates, the scammers have been very busy.

7. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Use the "contact us" email and send us copies. We can post all their junk.

8. Sparke

Sparke Guest

just recieved my scam letter today August 16 , 2016

9. G.D

G.D Guest

Glad to read the posted messages re the scam associated with Mrs Linah Mohohlo it is now spreading across the UK .. no doubt some individuals will sadly fall for it .

10. Hua Mulan

Return-Path: <linahmohohlo20@gmail.com>
    From: "FROM MRS.LINAH MOHOHLO" <linahmohohlo20@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: "FROM MRS.LINAH MOHOHLO" <linahmohohlo12@gmail.com>

11. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: linahmohohlooffice21@gmail.com
    From: FROM MRS. LINAH MOHOHLO linahmohohlooffice21@gmail.com
    Reply-To: FROM MRS. LINAH MOHOHLO linahmohohlo21@gmail.com

12. Hua Mulan

Return-Path: <linahmohohlo334@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: MRS LINAH MOHOHLO <linahmohohlo111@gmail.com>

13. I also received the same mail of $10.5m
    this total scammers

14. Return-Path: <mrslinahmohohloexecutive@representative.com>
    From: "linah mohohlo" <mrslinahmohohloexecutive@representative.com>

Mrs Linah Mohohlo
    + 27-739696862

15. Dear Mrs. Linah
    Have you personally sent any mailto me

16. Sapphire's Strike

Mrs. Linah is a scammer, she writes to many people.

17. i just told him to go and die

18. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: mrslinahmohohloson23@gmail.com
    Date: 11th October 2017
    Subject: It is a pleasure to write you
    Reply to: linahmohohlo2000@gmail.com

From Mrs. Linah Mohohlo
    The Former Governor ofthe Bank of Botswana.

Good day,
    Firstly I would like to introduce myself; my name is Mrs. Linah Mohohlo from Botswana. I am the former governor of the Bank of Botswana,I do understand that the few bad people in this world have spoiled the image of the good ones.I got your contact curtsy in our foreign information exchange in South Africa on a personal request in search of a reliable and trustworthy foreign individual, you can view the profile on the panel members and read about me. ?Please I know this may come to you as a surprise,because you did not know me. I sincerely need your assistance discretely because of my high business associations,Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.
    I suffer from cancer and recently my Doctor informed me that due to my poor health condition I would not be able to stay alive past the next three months due to the cancer. None the less what disturbs me mostly is the stroke I suffered. Having known my condition I decided to donate some funds to an aid organization/church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. It is my desire to have a genuinely personal relationship with you. I deposited the sum of USD$10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with Finance/bank presently. These funds emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which I executed with the Bank of Botswana. Though I am the person who approved this contract but I honestly never knew at the time that it had been over invoiced. presently this money is still with the bank here in South Africa. I want an aid organization or church organization that will use the funds for Charity, orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives, I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son cannot carry out this work alone. I therefore decided to use some of the money to work for God and live some for my son to have a better future.Reply me and i will give you more details.
    Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
    Mrs. Linah Mohohlo and only Son Favor.God;s favor is sufficient for me