Mrs Linda Gabriel

Return-Path: <sirblaketurnerassociates@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-pg0-f48.google.com) (74.125.83.48)
From: Sir Blake Turner Associates <sirblaketurnerassociates@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018
Subject: Greetings my beloved

My beloved

I am Mrs. Linda Gabriel, a widow to late Gabriel who died five years ago. I am 75 years old, A converted born again Christian suffering from long time cancer of the breast and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i might not live more than 2 months according to my doctor. My late husband is a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his palm oil plantation business in Malaysia before he died. After the death of my husband, i inherited all his business and wealth but my doctors has advised me that i may not live for more than 2 months. So i now decided to divide part of this wealth to contribute the sum of $3,600,000USD (Three Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)to the development of the church and less privileges in America or any good person who can use the money for the good work of God as i cannot take the money to the grave. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and i prayed over it but if you find this email in spam please return it to inbox as its not spam message or scam. Please note that this fund is lodged in a bank here in USA. Once i hear from you, i will forward to you all the information you will use to get the money released to you from the bank. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you, will be sure for the said purpose. Please kindly send me your full name and telephone number so i call you for more details or contact me on my direct email: (mrslindagabriel12@gmail.com)

Thanks and God bless you.
Your beloved sister in Christ.
Mrs.Linda Gabriel

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Mine's from Indonesia.
Return-Path: <mrslindagabriel12@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <mrs.lindagabriel101@yahoo.com>

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member