Mrs Mary Ann

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
ID card at http://antifraudintl.org/threads/nigeria.478/post-349652

Return-Path: <marryann91@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic316-20.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.187.146)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018
Reply-To: mary ann <marryann91@yahoo.com>
Subject: IMPORTANT INFORMATION

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
PAYMENT NOTIFICATION CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE CODE:(CBN 1960)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: YOUR PART PAYMENT OF ($18.7M)

Attention ,

I am in receipt of your mail. Please be very careful as i am health and working . You have to ignore any mail that is not from you as i am given you a code and the code MUST be in any of my mail to you ok.

Hope you to keep to you promise that you will not put me in trouble. I want you to let you know that your fund $18.7 Million will be coming to you VIA ATM CARD delivery to your given address, I am promising you that you will surely receive your funds, i don't care who you have being dealing with, but MARK MY WORD, if ONLY YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS, you will SURELY receive your funds this time, the only fees needed from you is the courier fees for them to deliver your CARD to you and the fees is $155 only, that is only what i needed from you okay.

Sir, i want you to furnish me with the following information of yours to enable me procure all the necessary back up documents before the courier company can leave your ATM CARD.

Your full names, your contact address where your ATM CARD will be delivered, your direct telephone number and a scan copy of your official ID Card.

As soon as i receive these information from you, i will let you know the next line of action.

I am attaching a scan copy of my official ID CARD for your perusal, also feel free to reach me on my cell phone for more details +234-705-830-0641.

Looking forward to hearing from you
(marryann91@yhoo.com.)
Best regards,
Mrs Mary Ann