Mrs. Mary Louis

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 213.34.159.71 - NETHERLANDS. Noord-Brabant, Tilburg. - thenetworkfactory.nl
Return-Path: [marylouis102@w.cn]

Reply-To: [mrsmarylouis444@w.cn]
Subject: GREETING IN THE NAME OF GOD :rolleyes:
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010

Read attched letter and reply me with your information.

Dear Friend

Greetings in the name of God Please let this not sound strange to you for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year. I prayed and got you email id from your countryís Christian guestbook which I have been with my late husband and liked to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies.

I am Mrs. Mary Louis from London I am 58 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the lungs which also affected my brain, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child, my husband died in a fatal motor accident. Before his death, we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry; I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of 10million dollars with First Inland Bank Plc.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they will take possession of the funds.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital in Switzerland where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. My doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless babiesí home.

I want you as God fearing person, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows, I took this decision, before i rest in peace because my time will so on be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the First Inland Bank Plc. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

You are requested to send to me your data information and also your acceptance to this offer to enable me use it to write a Letter of Authorization on your behalf to the bank so that they will release the money to you as my new next of kin.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks
Mrs. Mary Louis.

Disclaimer
This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail. Thank you

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From Mrs. Mary Louis
Return-Path: <marylouis5555@gmail.com>
Received: from 84.53.93.200, Netherlands, UNET Wdsl, [abuse@unet.nl]
Reply-To: <marylouis666@gmail.com>
To: [marylouis5555@gmail.com]
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU TO EXECUTE MY PROJECT?
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010

IT IS MY SINCERE WISH TO ENTRUST YOU WITH MY PROJECT WHICH WILL BE BENEFITIAL TO YOU, READ MORE DETAILS FROM THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT AND GET BACK TO ME.

My Dear Friend,

Greetings in the name of God please let this not sound strange to you for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year. I Prayed and got your email id from your country's guest book which I have been with my late husband and liked to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies.

I am Mrs. Mary Louis. from London I am 58 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the lungs which also affected my brain, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child ,my husband died in a fatal motor accident Before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of 10MILLION DOLLARS with a First Inland Bank.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confiscated.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital in Switzerland where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. My doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby’s home.

I want you as God fearing person, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows, I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will so on be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the First Inland Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. You are requested to send to me the following information to enable me use it to write a Letter of Authorization on your behalf to the bank so that they will release the money to you as my new next of kin.

NAME: __________SURNAME:__________________SEX: _____ AGE: ______ MARITAL: ___________COUNTRY: CONTACT ADDRESS: ________________________ PHONE NO#___________OCCUPATION:_______________

Please reply me through this my private email Address: [mrsmarylouis09@gmail.com]

Thanks And God Bless
Mrs. Mary Louis.

Mrs. Mary Louis

CAN I TRUST YOU TO EXECUTE MY PROJECT 17/02/2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
From MRS.MARY LOUIS Thu Feb 17 2011
Return-Path: <maryylouis1@w.cn>
To: [maryylouis1@w.cnl]
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU TO EXECUTE MY PROJECT 17/02/2011
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Message contains attachments
1 File (3KB)
READ MORE.rtf
195.4.92.15 freenet.de GmbH Hamburg Germany

CAN YOU BE TRUSTED TO EXECUTE MY BENEFICIAL PROJECT?FIND FURTHER DETAILS FROM THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT.

Dear Friend

Greetings in the name of God,Pls let this not sound strange to you for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year.i prayed and got you email id from your countrys christian guestbook which i have been with my late husband and liked to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies.

I am Mrs. Mary Louis from London I am 58 years old,i am suffering from a long time cancer of the lungs which also affected my brain,from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not live for the next two months,this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child ,my husband died in a fatal motor accident Before his death we were true Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry,I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of 10million dollars with a First Inland Bank.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confisticated.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital in switzerland where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organisation of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization,the poor and the motherless babies home.

I want you as God fearing person, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows,I took this decision, before i rest in peace because my time will so on be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the First Inland Bank.I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

You are requested to send to me the following information to enable me use it to write a Letter of Authorization on your behalf to the bank so that they will release the money to you as my new next of kin.

NAME: __________SURNAME:__________________SEX: _____ AGE: ______MARITAL: _______________COUNTRY: CONTACT ADDRESS: ________________________PHONE NO#___________OCCUPATION:_______________

Please reply me through this my private email address: [mrsmarylouis08@gmail.com]

Waiting for your reply

Thanks
Mrs. Mary Louis

From Mrs. Mary Louis
Return-Path: <info1@w1z2peum5.homepage.t-online.de>
Received: from 86.106.82.14, Arad, Romania, Jump Management Srl
Reply-To: <msmlouis7771@globomail.com>
From: "Mrs. Mary Louis" <info1@w1z2peum5.homepage.t-online.de>
Subject: Greetings in the Name of God
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012

Dear Beloved

I am Mrs. Mary Louis a 57 years old widow with Cancer. I am writing from my sick bed at the intensive care unit of a London hospital located at fulham road in west London. I have been undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. According to my physicians my time will soon be up.

I want an individual person that fear God, with all his heart and do what is right to the people of God even if you are a Christian, Muslim or Jews. I will appreciate if you contact me through my email and send me your Name, Sex, Age, Contact Address, Phone No: and your Current Occupation and i will explain to you in details.

Please reply for more details

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Mary Louis

This E-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. Ifyou are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's the same.

From MRS. MARY LOUIS
Return-Path: <user@yahoo.com>
Received: from 69.24.230.224, United States, New Knoxville, New Knoxville Telephone Company
Reply-To: <mrsmarylouis2012@mail.com>
Subject: Greetings in the name of God
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Return-Path: [user@yahoo.com]

Dear Friend,

Greetings in the name of God please let this not sound strange to you for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year. I prayed and got your email id from your country's Christian guest book which I have been with my late husband and liked to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies.

I am Mrs. Mary Louis. from London I am 58 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the lungs which also affected my brain, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child ,my husband died in a fatal motor accident Before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of
10million dollars with my First Inland Bank.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confiscated.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital in London where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. My doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless babyвs home.

I want you as God fearing person, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows, I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will so on be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. You are requested to send to me the following information to enable me use it to write a Letter of Authorization on your behalf to the bank so that they will release the money to you as my new next of kin.

NAME: __________SURNAME:__________________SEX: _____ AGE: ______MARITAL: _______________COUNTRY: CONTACT ADDRESS: ________________________PHONE NO#___________OCCUPATION:_______________
please reply me through this my private email address: [mrsmarylouis200@gmail.com]

Mrs. Mary Louis

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Sender: [yoshi-sleepingcat@crest.ocn.ne.jp]
Reply-To: "MRS. MARY LOUIS" ~msmarylouis1899@yahoo.co.uk>

IP: 118.23.184.76, Japan, Open Computer Network

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From From Mrs. Mary Louis
Return-Path: <mrsmarylouis11111000@superposta.com>
Reply-To: <mrsmarylouis1111222@superposta.com>
From: "From Mrs. Mary Louis" <mrsmarylouis11111000@superposta.com> 加入寄件人到通訊錄
Subject: Greeting in the Name of God
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012

* For your kind attention.txtFor your kind attention.txt

Your honest response will be highly appreciated

Dearest Friend,

Peace be unto you.

Please pardon me if my request sounds diminutive outlandish or astonishing to you, my legal representative who could have handled the process of executing my willpower on my behalf died early this year after a prolonged ill health. I am Mrs. Mary Louis From London I am Fifty-Eight years old. I am suffering from long-drawn-out cancer of the lungs which has also exaggerated part of my brain cells due to complications. From all clues, my circumstance has deteriorated and it is somewhat apparent according to my doctors that I may not survive for the subsequently couple of months.

I want you to be of assistance and do the work of God. I will be pleased if you contact me through my email and supply me with your Name, Sex, Age, Marital Status, Contact Address, Phone No: and your Current Occupation to enable me write a letter of endorsement on your behalf to the Financial Firm, so that they can transfer my late husband deposit to your account for the principle of helping the poor as indicated on my WILL.

Expecting yours cordial co-operation in this regard with Thanks.

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Mary Louis.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From Mrs. Mary Louis
Return-Path: <info@w1z2peum5.homepage.t-online.de>
Reply-To: <msmlouis7771@globomail.com>
From: "Mrs. Mary Louis" <info@w1z2peum5.homepage.t-online.de> 加入寄件人到通訊錄
Subject: Greetings in the Name of God
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012

Dear Beloved

I am Mrs. Mary Louis a 57 years old widow with Cancer. I am writing from my sick bed at the intensive care unit of a London hospital located at fulham road in west London. I have been undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. According to my physicians my time will soon be up.

I want an individual person that fear God, with all his heart and do what is right to the people of God even if you are a Christian, Muslim or Jews. I will appreciate if you contact me through my email and send me your Name, Sex, Age, Contact Address, Phone No: and your Current Occupation and i will explain to you in details.

Please reply for more details

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Mary Louis

This E-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. Ifyou are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From MRS. MARY LOUIS
Return-Path: <user@yahoo.com>
Received: from User ([69.24.230.224]) by delken.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Reply-To: <mrsmarylouis2012@mail.com>
Subject: Greetings in the name of God
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Return-Path: [user@yahoo.com]

Dear Friend,

Greetings in the name of God please let this not sound strange to you for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year. I prayed and got your email id from your country's Christian guest book which I have been with my late husband and liked to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child ,my husband died in a fatal motor accident Before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of 10million dollars with my First Inland Bank.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital in London where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. My doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless babyвs home.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. You are requested to send to me the following information to enable me use it to write a Letter of Authorization on your behalf to the bank so that they will release the money to you as my new next of kin.

please reply me through this my private email address: [mrsmarylouis200@gmail.com]

Mrs. Mary Louis

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Mrs. Mary Louis From Australia

Received: from 78.33.48.244, United Kingdom, Entanet International Limited
Return-Path: <test3@tranzdaweb.com>
Reply-To: <louismary465@yahoo.es>
Subject: I await your response
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012

Dear Beloved,

I warmly greet you

compliments of day to you and your family, let this not sound strange to you for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year. I prayed and got your email id from your country's guest book which I have been with my late husband and liked to visit once more if God will in his Infinite mercies.

I am Mrs.Mary Louis From Australia,I am 58 years old,suffering from a long Time cancer of the lungs which also affected my brain, from all indication my Conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that,according to My doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband For twenty years without a child, my husband died in a fatal motor accident before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of US$10.000 000 (TEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) with a Bank.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital in Switzerland where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs.My doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless babys home. I want you as God fearing person, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows, I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will so on be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the First Inland Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. You are requested to send to me the following information to enable me use it to write a Letter of Authorization on your behalf to the bank so that they will release the money to you as my new next of kin.

SEND THE INFORMATION IN THIS ORDER:

(1) Your Full Names:========================
(2)Personal or Official Contact Address:================
(3)Home or Office Phone#:Cell Phone#:==================
(4)Your Age:========================
(5)Occupation:========================
(6)Sex/Marital Status:========================
(7)Your Private E-Mail Address:========================

Please reply me through this my private email Address: [louismary465@yahoo.es]

Sincerely Yours
Mrs. Mary Louis.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrsmarylouis@outlook.com>
Received: from 41.58.61.14, Nigeria. Lagos. Swift Networks Limited
Reply-To: <marylouis530@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: Greetings in the name of God,
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013

Dear Friend

Greetings in the name of God,Pls let this not sound strange to you for my only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year.i prayed and got you email id from your country's christian guest book which i have been with my late husband and liked to visit once more if God will in his infinite mercies.

I am Mrs.mary louis from London I am 58 years old,i am suffering from a long time cancer of the lungs which also affected my brain,from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not live for the next two months,this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child ,my husband died in a fatal motor accident Before his death we were true Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry,I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of 10million dollars with a First Inland Bank.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital in Switzerland where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organisation of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization,the poor and the motherless babies home.

I want you as God fearing person, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows,I took this decision, before i rest in peace because my time will so on be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the First Inland Bank.I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

You are requested to send to me the following information to enable me use it to write a Letter of Authorization on your behalf to the bank so that they will release the money to you as my new next of kin.

(1) Your full names :===================================
(2) personal or official contact address:===============================
(3) Home or Office phone#:============Cellphone#:==========Fax#:=======
(4) Your Age:===============
(5)Occupation:===========================
(6)Sex/Marital status:========================

Please reply me through this my private email [address:marylouis530@yahoo.com.hk] Hoping to hear from you soon.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks
Mrs. Mary louis

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From MRS MARY LOUIS
Return-Path: <mrsmarylouis98999@hotmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO nm5-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.90.153)
Reply-To: <mrsmarylouis12@aol.com>
Subject: GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF GOD.
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014

Dear Friend,
I warmly greet you.
Please forgive me if my plea sounds a little strange or unbelievable to you. My family attorney who could have handled the process of executing my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a protracted illness. I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of GOD, I got your email ID from your country's guest book. I am Mrs. Mary Louis, a native of United Kingdom, I am 58 years old. I am suffering from protracted cancer of the lungs which has also affected part of my brain cells due to complications. From all indication, my condition has deteriorated and it is quite obvious according to my doctors that i may not live for the next couple of months, because my condition has gotten to a critical and life threatening stage.
I was orphaned at the age of four and was raised in an orphanage. I was married to my late husband Engineer. Steve Louis for twenty years without a child. STEVE had cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago.I am a fervent Believer and a God fearing woman just like my late husband. Steve and i lived in Nigeria for over 18 years, where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks to become an executive director with a multinational construction and oil servicing conglomerate, before his demise. He also established huge private investments that i assisted in managing.
Sequel to the unfortunate and shocking demise of my priceless husband, i decided as a rule not to re-marry. when my cancer ailment became terminal & more so because i do not have a next of kin to bequeath all that STEVE & i labored for, I sold off all our choice properties and other inherited belongings comprising of a shopping mall, an hotel, shares, bonds, jewelries and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS ONLY) with First Inland Bank of Nigeria plc. As i write this fund is still deposited with the bank. The management of the bank just wrote me as the sole owner because of the unserviceable status of the fund and suggested to me in a 2 paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my ill health and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their Banking rules and regulations within a stipulated ti me frame.
I am presently at the intensive care unit of a London hospital, located at Fulham road in west London. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world and i have been undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate and was fortunate enough to have my personal laptop with me, hence I am writing from my sick bed. I rarely talk; my doctors told me that I have only few months to live, unless there is a divine intervention. It is my last WISH therefore to see that 90% of this fund is invested in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit, especially to the orphanage homes and homes for destitute and the mentally retarded. you can also extend some part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster, if you wish.10% of the fund could also be expended on cost of administration of WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistic support and other sundry arrangements that you may require as soon as th
I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual and as someone who cares for the less-privileged as much as i do, to take it upon yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes, I took this painstaking decision in other to help humanity in my little capacity before i rest in peace in the bosom of GOD almighty. According to my physicians my time will soon be up.
As soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall give you the official contact of the First Inland Bank plc officials, to enable you contact the Bank without delays. I will also issue you with a letter of authorization, so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of the fund.
The letter of authorization will further prove that you are the new beneficiary of my ESTATE, WILL & TESTAMENT. the funds have an open beneficiary mandate and as such, it is whom i authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the bank will recognize and release the funds to.Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but will rather give my bequest continued existence.
Send the information in this order:
(1) Your full names: ==============================
=====
(2) Personal or official contact address:====================== =========
(3) Home or Office phone#:============Cell phone#:==========Fax#:=======
(4) Your Age: ===============
(5) Occupation:=================== ========
(6) Sex/Marital status:======================= =
(7) Private E-mail Address: ========================
Awaiting your kind response while craving your appreciation of my predicament.
Your Friend In Christ,
Mrs. Mary Louis
(London Uk)

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From Mrs. Mary Louis
Return-Path: <dindbdja@hotmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO nm2-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.33)
Subject: I warmly greet you.
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014

Dear Friend,

I warmly greet you.

Please forgive me if my plea sounds a little strange or unbelievable to you. My family attorney who could have handled the process of executing my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a protracted illness. I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of GOD, I got your email ID from your country's guest book. I am Mrs. Mary Louis, a native of United Kingdom, I am 58 years old. I am suffering from protracted cancer of the lungs which has also affected part of my brain cells due to complications. From all indication, my condition has deteriorated and it is quite obvious according to my doctors that i may not live for the next couple of months, because my condition has gotten to a critical and life threatening stage.

I was orphaned at the age of four and was raised in an orphanage. I was married to my late husband Engineer. Steve Louis for twenty years without a child. STEVE had cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago.I am a fervent Believer and a God fearing woman just like my late husband. Steve and i lived in Nigeria for over 18 years, where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks to become an executive director with a multinational construction and oil servicing conglomerate, before his demise. He also established huge private investments that i assisted in managing.
Sequel to the unfortunate and shocking demise of my priceless husband, i decided as a rule not to re-marry. when my cancer ailment became terminal & more so because i do not have a next of kin to bequeath all that STEVE & i labored for, I sold off all our choice properties and other inherited belongings comprising of a shopping mall, an hotel, shares, bonds, jewelries and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS ONLY) with First Inland Bank of Nigeria plc. As i write this fund is still deposited with the bank. The management of the bank just wrote me as the sole owner because of the unserviceable status of the fund and suggested to me in a 2 paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my ill health and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their Banking rules and regulations within a stipulated ti me frame.

I am presently at the intensive care unit of a London hospital, located at Fulham road in west London. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world and i have been undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate and was fortunate enough to have my personal laptop with me, hence I am writing from my sick bed. I rarely talk; my doctors told me that I have only few months to live, unless there is a divine intervention. It is my last WISH therefore to see that 90% of this fund is invested in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit, especially to the orphanage homes and homes for destitute and the mentally retarded. you can also extend some part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster, if you wish.10% of the fund could also be expended on cost of administration of WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistic support and other sundry arrangements that you may require as soon as the f
I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual and as someone who cares for the less-privileged as much as i do, to take it upon yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes, I took this painstaking decision in other to help humanity in my little capacity before i rest in peace in the bosom of GOD almighty. According to my physicians my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall give you the official contact of the First Inland Bank plc officials, to enable you contact the Bank without delays. I will also issue you with a letter of authorization, so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of the fund.
The letter of authorization will further prove that you are the new beneficiary of my ESTATE, WILL & TESTAMENT. the funds have an open beneficiary mandate and as such, it is whom i authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the bank will recognize and release the funds to.Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but will rather give my bequest continued existence.

(1) Your full names: ==================================
(2) Personal or official contact address:====================== =========
(3) Home or Office phone#:============Cell phone#:==========Fax#:=======
(4) Your Age: ===============
(5) Occupation:=================== ========
(6) Sex/Marital status:======================= =
(7) Private E-mail Address: ========================

Your Friend In Christ,

Mrs. Mary Louis
(London Uk)

Received from: 75.99.71.252, USA, New York, Optimum Online
Return Path: jennie@nimblelimbs.com
Subject: Remain Bless In The Lord
Date: 25th Apr 2015
Reply to: ms.marylouis.mygodisreal2014@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

I warmly greet you.

Please forgive me if my plea sounds unbelievable to imagine. My family attorney who would have handled the process of executing my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a protracted illness. I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of GOD,i was led to you.I am Mrs.Mary Louis,a native of United Kingdom,I am 62 years old. I am suffering from protracted cancer of the lungs and it has affected part of my brain cells due to complications.From all indication, my condition has deteriorated and it is very obvious according to my doctors that i may not live for the next couple of months,unless there is a divine intervention.

I was orphaned at the age of four and was raised in an orphanage. I was married to my late husband Engineer.Steve Louis for twenty years without a child.STEVE had cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago.I am a people driven entrepreneur and a very God fearing woman. Steve and I lived in Nigeria for over 18 years,where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks to become an executive director with a multinational construction and oil servicing conglomerate, before his death.He also established huge private investments that i controlled while he lived.

Consequent upon the confounding and shocking demise of my priceless husband, i opted as a rule, not to re-marry.when my cancer ailment became terminal & more so because i do not have a next of kin to bequeath all that STEVE & I labored for,i sold off all our choice assets and other inherited properties comprising of a shopping mall,an hotel, shares, bonds,jewelries and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS ONLY) with First Inland Bank of Nigeria plc. As i write to you, this fund is still deposited with the bank. The management of the bank just wrote me as the sole beneficiary of the fund because of the unserviceable status of the fund and suggested to me in a 2 paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my terminal illness and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their Banking rules and regulations within a stipulated time

I am presently on admission at the intensive care unit of a London hospital,located at fulham road in west London United Kingdom. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world and i have been undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate, I rarely talk but was fortunate enough to have my personal laptop with me and was permitted by my physicians to use it,hence I am writing from my sick bed.It is my last WISH therefore to see that 85% of this fund is invested substantially in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit, especially to the orphanage homes and homes for destitute and the mentally retarded. you can also donate part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster.I have earmarked 5% of the total fund on cost of administration of WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistics and other sundry arrangements that you may require.

I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual and an uncommon humanitarian that cares so much about the plight of the less-privileged as much as i do to take it upon yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes,i took this painstaking decision in other to help humanity in my little capacity before i die.My sojourn on earth will soon be up and that is the truth.

Note that as soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall give you the official contact of the First Inland Bank plc officials,to enable you contact the Bank without delays.I will also issue you with an official letter of authorization,so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of the fund.Interestingly 10% of the total sum is set aside as your compensation for accepting to play this significant role for me and i hope you will appreciate my kind gesture.

The letter of authorization will further prove that you are the new beneficiary of my FUND, ESTATE, WILL & TESTAMENT.The fund has an open beneficiary mandate and as such, it is whom i authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the bank will recognize and release the funds to and by this email,the onus has fallen on you.Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but will rather give my bequest continued existence.

(1) Your full names :============================= =====
(2) personal or official contact address:====================== ========
(3) Home or Office phone#:===========Îllphone#: =========úx#:======
(4) Your Age:==============
(5)Occupation:================ ==========
(6)Sex/Marital status:=======================

Reply me through my private email address: ms.marylouis.mygodisreal2014@gmail.com

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs.Mary Louis(London Uk)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Same mail. From: 41.58.14.79
Nigeria, Lagos, Swift Networks Limited

From Mrs. Mary
Return-Path: ~Louis@dimak.cl>
Reply-To: mrsmarylouis10@aol.com
Message-ID: ~5732987aabc96ff334d30ab7364a3264@dimak.cl>

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Mary is 62 now but still sends email from 41.58.8.41
Nigeria, Auchi, Swift Networks Limited

X-SID-PRA: rensminger@jancare.com
Reply-To: marylouis14784@aol.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <abomber@essex1.com>
Message-Id: <5625________________________________________SING@mx.google.com>
Reply-To: <marylouis87879@gmail.com>
Subject: REMAIN BLESS IN THE LORD 10/19.
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015

My Dear Friend,

Greetings to you.

Please do not view my plea as a contrived plot.My trusted family attorney who would have executed my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a brief illness.I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of GOD,i was led to you.I am Mrs.Mary Louis,from Brisbane Australia,I am 62 years old. I am suffering from cancer of the lungs and it has affected part of my brain cells due to complications.My condition is deteriorating and according to my doctors i may not be alive in the next couple of months,unless there is a divine intervention.

I was orphaned as a child and got married to late Engineer.Steve Louis for twenty years without having an offspring.My late husband had chronic cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago.Steve and I lived in Nigeria for over 18 years,where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks and became an executive director in a multinational oil servicing and exploration conglomerate, before his untimely death.He also established huge private investments that i supervised before his death and which forms the major source of our fortune.

Consequent upon the shocking demise of my priceless husband, i opted as a rule, not to re-marry. When medical reports revealed that my cancer ailment have become terminal & more so because i do not have a direct next of kin to bequeath all that STEVE & I labored for,i sold off all our choice assets,landed properties and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS ONLY) with First Inland Bank of Nigeria plc. The management of the bank has written me as the sole beneficiary of the fund because of the unserviceable status of the fund over the years and suggested to me in a 2 paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my terminal illness and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their rules and regulations as clearly spelt out in their code of conduct.

I am on admission at the intensive care unit of a London hospital,located at Fulham road in west London United Kingdom. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world.I am currently undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate, I rarely talk but has my personal laptop with me and has the permission of my physicians to use it,hence I am writing from my sick bed in the (ICU).It is my last WISH that 85% of this fund is invested substantially in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit,especially to the orphanage homes.You are at liberty to also donate part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster.I have earmarked 5% of the total fund to run cost of administration of WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistics and other sundry arrangements that you may require.

I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual that equally has high moral pedestal and who is also an uncommon humanitarian that cares so much about the plight of the less-privileged as much as i do, to take it upon yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes. This is a painstaking decision i have taken in other to help humanity in my little capacity as a people driven entrepreneur and a very God fearing woman before i bow to God's sovereignty.

Note that as soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall avail you with the official contact information of the First Inland Bank plc officials,to enable you contact the Bank without delays.I will also issue you with an official letter of authorization,so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of my ESTATE, FUND, WILL & TESTAMENT. Interestingly 10% of the total sum is set aside as your compensation for accepting to play this significant role for me and i hope you will appreciate my kind gesture.

Let me remind you that the fund has an open beneficiary mandate and as such,it is whom i personally authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the bank will ultimately recognize and release the funds to and by this memo,the onus has fallen on you to assume this selfless and noble responsibility that will catalyze change by exploring and promoting the development of new interventions that will benefit the poorest of the poor when the fund is transferred into your bank account.

Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but will consciously yield my bequest continued existence.

Kindly send the information in this order:
(2) personal or official contact address:===============================
(3) Home or Office phone#:============Cellphone#:==========Fax#:=======
(5)Occupation:===========================
(6)Sex/Marital status:========================

I Await your kind response while hoping you will appreciate my helpless predicament. Reply me through my private email address: ms.marylouis.mygodsreal2014@gmail.com

May God bless your golden heart and soul.

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Mary Louis
(London Uk)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Swift Networks Limited

From Mrs. Mary Louis
Return-Path: <hhhhhhhh@ddgdsgds.sa.tn>
Subject: GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF GOD
To: Recipients <hhhhhhhh@ddgdsgds.sa.tn>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016
Reply-To: <mrsmarylouis5000@gmail.com>
Return-Path: hhhhhhhh@ddgdsgds.sa.tn

My Dear,Greetings to you.Please do not view my plea as a contrived plot.My trusted family attorney who would have executed my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a brief illness.I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of GOD,i was led to you.I am Mrs.Mary Louis,from Brisbane Australia, I am 62 years old. I am suffering from cancer of the lungs and it has affected part of my brain cells due to complications.My condition is deteriorating and according to my doctors i may not be alive in the next couple of months,unless there is a divine intervention.I was orphaned as a child and got married to late Engineer.Steve Louis for twenty years without having an offspring.My late husband had chronic cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago. Steve and I lived in Nigeria for over 18 years,where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks and became an executive director in a multinational oil servicing and exploration conglomerate, before his untimely death.He also established huge private investments that i supervised before his death and which forms the major source of our fortune.Consequent upon the shocking demise of my priceless husband, i opted as a rule, not to re-marry. When medical reports revealed that my cancer ailment have become terminal & more so because i do not have a direct next of kin to bequeath all that STEVE & I labored for,i sold off all our choice assets,landed properties and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS ONLY) with First Inland Bank of Nigeria plc. The management of the bank has written me as the sole beneficiary of the fund because of the unserviceable status of the fund over the years and suggested to me in a 2paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my terminal illness and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their rules and regulations as clearly spelt out in their code of conduct.I am on admission at the intensive care unit of a London hospital, located at Fulham road in west London United Kingdom. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world.I am currently undergoing treatment therefor late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate, I rarely talk but has my personal laptop with me and has the permission of my physicians to use it,hence I am writing from my sick bed in the(ICU).It is my last WISH that 85% of this fund is invested substantially in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit,especially to the orphanage homes.You are at liberty to also donate part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster.I have earmarked 5% of the total fund to run cost of administration of WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistics and other sundry arrangements that you may require.I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual that equally has high moral pedestal and who is also an uncommon humanitarian that cares so much about the plight of the less-privileged as much as i do, to take it upon yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes. This is a painstaking decision i have taken in other to help humanity in my little capacity as a people driven entrepreneur and a very God fearing woman before i bow to God's sovereignty.Note that as soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall avail you with the official contact information of the First Inland Bank plc officials,to enable you contact the Bank without delays.I will also issue you with an official letter of authorization, so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of my ESTATE, FUND, WILL & TESTAMENT. Interestingly 10% of the total sum is set aside as your compensation for accepting to play this significant role for me and i hope you will appreciate my kind gesture.Let me remind you that the fund has an open beneficiary mandate and as such, it is whom i personally authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the bank will ultimately recognize and release the funds to and by this memo,the onus has fallen on you to assume this selfless and nobler esponsibility that will catalyze change by exploring and promoting the development of new interventions that will benefit the poorest of the poor when the fund is transferred into your bank account.Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but will consciously yield my bequest continued existence. Kindly send the information in this order: (1) Your full names :===================================(2) personal or official contact address:===============================(3) Home or Office phone#:============Cellphone#:==========Fax#:=======(4) Your Age:===============(5)Occupation:===========================(6)Sex/Marital status:========================I Await your kind response while hoping you will appreciate my helpless predicament. May God bless your golden heart and soul.Sincerely Yours, Mrs. Mary Louis (London Uk) Private Email: mrsmarylouis5000@gmail.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 180.24.88.59,
JAPAN, Okinawa, Open Computer Network

Return Path: Japanjbkoy@themis.ocn.ne.jp
Date: 1st Apr 2017
Subject: GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF GOD.31/03/2017
Reply to: marylouis8989@gmail.com

My Dear Friend,

Greetings to you.

Please do not view my plea as a contrived plot.My trusted family attorney who would have executed my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a brief illness.I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of GOD,i was led to you.I am Mrs.Mary Louis,from United Kingdom,I am 62 years old. I am suffering from cancer of the lungs and it has affected part of my brain cells due to complications.My condition is deteriorating and according to my doctors i may not be alive in the next couple of months,unless there is a divine intervention.

I was orphaned as a child and got married to late Engineer.Steve Louis for twenty years without having an offspring.My late husband had chronic cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago.Steve and I lived in Nigeria for over 18 years,where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks and became an executive director in a multinational oil servicing and exploration conglomerate, before his untimely death.He also established huge private investments that i supervised before his death and which forms the major source of our fortune.

Consequent upon the shocking demise of my priceless husband, i opted as a rule, not to re-marry. When medical reports revealed that my cancer ailment have become terminal & more so because i do not have a direct next of kin to bequeath all that STEVE & I labored for,i sold off all our choice assets,landed properties and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS ONLY) with First Inland Bank of Nigeria plc. The management of the bank has written me as the sole beneficiary of the fund because of the unserviceable status of the fund over the years and suggested to me in a 2 paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my terminal illness and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their rules and regulations as clearly spelt out in their code of conduct.

I am on admission at the intensive care unit of a London hospital,located at Fulham road in west London United Kingdom. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world.I am currently undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate, I rarely talk but has my personal laptop with me and has the permission of my physicians to use it,hence I am writing from my sick bed in the (ICU).It is my last WISH that 85% of this fund is invested substantially in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit,especially to the orphanage homes.You are at liberty to also donate part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster.I have earmarked 5% of the total fund to run cost of administration of WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistics and other sundry arrangements that you may require.

I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual that equally has high moral pedestal and who is also an uncommon humanitarian that cares so much about the plight of the less-privileged as much as i do, to take it upon yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes. This is a painstaking decision i have taken in other to help humanity in my little capacity as a people driven entrepreneur and a very God fearing woman before i bow to God's sovereignty.

Note that as soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall avail you with the official contact information of the First Inland Bank plc officials,to enable you contact the Bank without delays.I will also issue you with an official letter of authorization,so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of my ESTATE, FUND, WILL & TESTAMENT. Interestingly 10% of the total sum is set aside as your compensation for accepting to play this significant role for me and i hope you will appreciate my kind gesture.

Let me remind you that the fund has an open beneficiary mandate and as such,it is whom i personally authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the bank will ultimately recognize and release the funds to and by this memo,the onus has fallen on you to assume this selfless and noble responsibility that will catalyze change by exploring and promoting the development of new interventions that will benefit the poorest of the poor when the fund is transferred into your bank account.

Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but will consciously yield my bequest continued existence.

Kindly send the information in this order:

(2) personal or official contact address:====================== =========
(3) Home or Office phone#:===========Оllphone#: =========ъx#:=======
(5)Occupation:================ ===========
(6)Sex/Marital status:======================= =

I Await your kind response while hoping you will appreciate my helpless predicament.

Reply me through my private email address: ms.marylouis.mygod@qq.com

May God bless your golden heart and soul.

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs.Mary Louis
(United Kingdom)