Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <anczy@trosur.com.uk>
Received: from (EHLO mail.conviasa.aero) (200.11.151.11)
Subject: Donation of $ 3.5 million Dollars!
To: Recipients <anczy@trosur.com.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017
Reply-To: mrsmaviswanczyk@outlook.com
Message-Id: <20170829081741.27D0F1EDBD3@mail.conviasa.aero>

I am Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk and I have awarded you with a donation of $ 3.5 million Dollars from part of my Powerball jackpot winner claims of $758m, send your Name,Address,Phone for claims.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4822028/Powerball-winner-Mavis-Wanczyk-richer-celebrities.html

We await your earliest response and God Bless you.

Regards,
Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Brazil, Fortaleza, Empresa De Tecnologia Da Informacao Do Ceara-etice

Return-Path: <michelli.fernandes@cge.ce.gov.br>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017
Reply-To: maviswanczk16@gmail.com
Message-ID: <1157309048.6101750.1506585766480.JavaMail.root@cge.ce.gov.br>
Subject: Grant Donation Award

Dear Friend,

I am Mavis Wanczyk the mega winner of $758.7M In Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 15 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball.I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to you as one of the selected 15, to verify my winnings please see my you tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kWnqvJM1mM

Reply with your Full Name, Age, Country and Phone Number to this email: maviswanczk16@gmail.com

Thanks.
Mavis Wanczyk

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Mine is from South Africa.
Return-Path: <s214109801@live.nmmu.ac.za>
To: Recipients <s214109801@nmmu.ac.za>
Reply-To: maviswanczyk123@gmail.com

My foundation is donating $500,000.00USD to you. please contac maviswanczyk123@gmail.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: MAVISLKK@joy.ocn.ne.jp
Date: 6th Oct 2017
Subject: your fund donation
Reply to: MAVISLKK@joy.ocn.ne.jp

Dear Beneficiary,

Greetings to you. This is a kind notification that you have been chosen to benefit from my charity project aimed at touching lives and helping those that i can across the world as God has blessed me. My name is Mavis Wanczyk of Chicopee I won the Powerball Jackpot of $758 Million the largest single ticket jackpot in American lottery history on August 23,
2017 and i have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $200 Million Dollars to charity.

This donation of $8 Million is made out to you so to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Should you wish to verify, below are links to that effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kWnqvJM1mM heavy.com/news/2017/08/mavis-wanczyk-powerball-winner-massachusetts-chicopee-name-lottery/

Kindly forward your Message of Acceptance to us at: to,maviswanczyk0@aol.com

Remain Blessed.
Mrs Mavis Wanczyk

MWC/Donation-Ref:K016- You have been Chosen for our Donation

MRS,MAVIS WANCZYK

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <www.@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "officmailss@gmail.com" <officmailss@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1506459497.47400662.1509463555924.JavaMail.root@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>

I am Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk the Massachusetts hospital worker that won US$758.7million the largest single-ticket prize Powerball jackpot in January 08th 2017 and to avoid fraudulent notice, see my interview by visit link bellow: http://www.bityet.us/998762

Contact Person: Mr. Rafiq Bengali.
General Manager UBA bank New York, United States Branch
Phone:..... +1(413) 338-8208
Mr. Rafiq Email:.. (officmailss@gmail.com )
Bank Email:..( unitedbank@hot.ee or ubabank.group@online.ee )

Mr. Rafiq Bengali also always receive text message at +1 (413) 338-8208 for bank business only. You can text him anytime about your donation payment because too many fraud use email address.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Japan, Tokyo, Freebit Co. Ltd.

Return-Path: <ejikeval@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2017
To: tamamushi@bz03.plala.or.jp
Subject: Congratulation Beneficiary Email ID,

Attention Beneficiary Email ID,

I am Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk the Massachusetts hospital worker i Won US$758.7million the largest single-ticket prize Powerball jackpot in January 08th 2017 and to avoid fraudulent notice, see my interview by visit link bellow:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/24/massachusetts-powerball-jackpot-758-million-lottery

We just started international charitable donation campaign as we will be give a donation sum of US$15.5 MILLION each to improve the life of seven Lucky individual from any part of worldwide.

And your Name and email address was submitted to us by the Google internet management teams as a webmail User and a part of our donation list and your Email ID is among those listed to receive the donation sum of US$15.500,000.00 through the help of my accountant agent, Mr. Rafiq Bengali in New York, United States.

According to arrangement we sign: Mr. Rafiq Bengali, The Director of United Bank New York United States will contact you as soon as your donation worth US$15.5 million is ready to enable them send you the payment through ATM Visa Card Transaction or Bank to Bank Wire.

But make sure you contact Mr. Rafiq Bengali yourself with below information to enable quick releasing the donation payment to you because bankers is always engage with many customers activities. THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ JP2017/03MAVIS ] make sure you send Mr. Rafiq Bengali your donation code if you want them to release your payment to you.

Phone:..... +1 (917) 265 -9568
Mr. Rafiq Email:.. mr.rafiq_benaglli@online.ee

Send him your personal information bellow for easier credit your ATM Account in your name.
Full Name :..
Sex:..
Home Address :..
City :..
States:..
Zip code:..
Home phone Numbers:..
Office phone Number:..
Email:..

Mr. Rafiq Bengali also always receive text message at +1 (917) 265 -9568 for bank business only. You can text him anytime about your donation payment because too many fraud use email address.

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,

Best Regard.

Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk.
the Massachusetts hospital worker wins Mega Millions jackpot.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Static Nat For Gprs/wimax/corporate Network

Return-Path: <benjamine.45104@alkem.co.in>
Subject: Re:
To: Recipients <benjamine.45104@alkem.co.in>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017
Reply-To: mrsmaviswanczyk53@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mavis Wanczyk from Massachusetts,Winner of $758 Million Dollars Powerball Jackpot on August 23, 2017. I wish to inform you that your email was randomly selected to receive my donation grant of $500,000.00 USD,this being part of our 2017 Mavis Wanczyk Donation Project(MWDP) to financially support Five(5) lucky people and ten(10) charity organizations from different parts of the world,Kindly view the News Link below for more info;

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/23/news/powerball-700-million-jackpot/index.html

Please Reply with *Full Names:..,*Tel:...*Age:..*Country:... and Remember to be a blessing to your family and the society at large.

Regards,
Mrs Mavis Wanczyk
Copyright 2017 Mavis Wanczyk Donation Project All Rights Reserved.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <gasparoni@tim.it>
Message-ID: <160078e9d7c.gasparoni@tim.it>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017
Reply-To: donationfirm0@gmail.com
Subject: Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,

Attention Beneficiary Email ID,

I am Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk the Massachusetts hospital worker i Won US$758.7million the largest single-ticket prize Powerball jackpot in January 08th 2017 and to avoid fraudulent notice, see my interview by visit link bellow:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/24/massachusetts-powerball-jackpot-758-million-lottery

We just started international charitable donation campaign as we will be giving a donation sum of US$15.5 MILLION each to improve the life of seven Lucky individual from any part of worldwide.

And your Name and email address was submitted to us by the Google internet management teams as a webmail User and a part of our donation list and your Email ID is among those listed to receive the donation sum of US$15.500,000.00 through the help of my accountant agent, Mr. Rafiq Bengali in New York, United States.

According to arrangement we sign: Mr. Rafiq Bengali, The Director of United Bank New York United States will contact you as soon as your donation worth US$15.5 million is ready to enable them send you the payment through ATM Visa Card Transaction or Bank to Bank Wire.

But make sure you contact Mr. Rafiq Bengali yourself with below information to enable quick releasing the donation payment to you because bankers is always engage with many customers activities. THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ JP2017/03MAVIS ] make sure you send Mr. Rafiq Bengali your donation code if you want them to release your payment to you.

Contact Person:
Mr. Rafiq Bengali.
Phone:..... +1 (917) 265 -9568
Email:.. Mr.Rafiq_benaglli@online.ee

Send him your information bellow for easier credit your ATM Account in your name.

Mr. Rafiq Bengali also always receive text message at +1 (917) 265 -9568 for bank business only. You can text him anytime about your donation payment because too many fraud use email address.

Congratulations &amp; Happy Celebrations in Advance,

Best Regard.
Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk.
the Massachusetts hospital worker wins Mega Millions jackpot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JtB9xMq8zo:.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From 197.210.25.155,
Nigeria, Ibadan, Mtn Nigeria

Return-Path: <kopidaki@physics.uoc.gr>
To: Recipients <kopidaki@physics.uoc.gr>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017
Reply-To: mrsmaviswanczyk53@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20171207084708.C537117D849@morris.physics.uoc.gr>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mavis Wanczyk from Massachusetts,Winner of $758 Million Dollars Powerball Jackpot on August 23, 2017. I wish to inform you that your email was randomly selected to receive my donation grant of $500,000.00 USD,this being part of our 2017 Mavis Wanczyk Donation Project(MWDP) to financially support Five(5) lucky people and ten(10) charity organizations from different parts of the world,Kindly view the News Link below for more info;

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/23/news/powerball-700-million-jackpot/index.html

Please Reply with *Full Names:..,*Tel:...*Age:..*Country:... and Remember to be a blessing to your family and the society at large.

Regards,
Mrs Mavis Wanczyk
Copyright 2017 Mavis Wanczyk Donation Project All Rights Reserved..

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Lisa.Bahna@omsd.net>
Received: from mail.omsd.net ([163.150.145.15]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher
To: "info@wwin.com" <info@wwin.com>
Subject: FW: Letter
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017
Message-ID: <b40e42a2826743fda62a17ed6984f36d@ismbx2.omsd.net>
Reply-To: "mavisw@hsbcbgrp.com" <mavisw@hsbcbgrp.com>

Letter from Mrs Mavis Wanczyk. Kindly open attached for info

Hello Beneficiary,

My entire family is pleased to read your reply to us. I am Mrs Mavis Wanczyk the current winner of $758.7 million I am a 53 years old, and I am from Chicopee Massachusetts USA with myself and my family. My POWERBALL jackpot was a gift from God to me on August 24 2017. I have agreed to do the will of God. I may not know you, but i believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of $3,000.000.00 USD. You must be a God fearing individual, I am a catholic and I believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe.

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list/Google list from which I picked you.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money,for source and verification please visit my secured link:
http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/23/news/powerball-700-million-jackpot/index.html?

I decided to donate Individuals and i told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, I decided to select my self by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research. My donation OF $3,000.000.00 USD may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Power ball Jackpot did to me, I would like you to fill the below and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive donation,

so do get back me quickly via my personal email at (mavisw@hsbcbgrp.com
Name:
Address And Country:
Phone No:

I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you.

Yours Faithful,
Mavis Wanczyk

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <53347@studenti.unibas.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp1.unibas.it) (193.204.16.136)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018
Reply-To: Mavis Wanczyk <wanczyk_m@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <705978009.455456.1515386037604.JavaMail.zimbra@studenti.unibas.it>

You are receiving this email from Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk, winner of $758.7 million in the Powerball Lottery Jackpot as the largest prize from a single lottery ticket in US history, I am writing to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft submitted your "Email" upon my request that you receive a Cheque/Check for €4.2million. see proof below;

https://goo.gl/hUCmHt
https://goo.gl/1C4S11

Please contact (wanczyk_m@yahoo.com) and provide me with your Full Names, Age, Address, Tel, and Occupation to us and a check for €4.2 million will be issued to you.
Sincerely,
Mavis Wanczyk

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: elizabeth.thompson@eusd.net
Subject: Contact Me
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018
Message-ID: <54e25008991645b9b4311945899ec048@do-mbx02.eusd.k12.ca.us>
Reply-To: "mwanczyk141@gmail.com" <mwanczyk141@gmail.com>

Mail from the family of Mavis Wanczyk regarding a donation to you. Reply back for more details.

A

Allison

Hello Beneficiary,

My entire family is pleased to read your reply to us. I am Mrs Mavis Wanczyk the current winner of $758.7 million I am a 53 years old, and I am from Chicopee Massachusetts USA with myself and my family. My POWERBALL jackpot was a gift from God to me on August 24 2017. I have agreed to do the will of God. I may not know you, but i believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of $3,000.000.00 USD. You must be a God fearing individual, I am a catholic and I believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe.

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list/Google list from which I picked you.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money,for source and verification please visit my secured link:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/23/news/powerball-700-million-jackpot/index.html?iid=EL

I decided to donate Individuals and i told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, I decided to select my self by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research. My donation OF $3,000.000.00 USD may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Power ball Jackpot did to me, I would like you to fill the below and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive donation,
so do get back me quickly via my personal email at (mavisw@hsbcbgrp.com
Name:
Address And Country:
Phone No:

I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country.

we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you.

Yours Faithful,
Mavis Wanczyk

Do people seriously have no lives other than to try and scam people all over the world??

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <vastor@teaneckschools.org>
Received: from (EHLO server209.appriver.com) (8.31.233.121)
Subject: Hello
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018
Reply-To: "maviswanczyk930@gmail.com" <maviswanczyk930@gmail.com>

Humanitarian Charity Offer. Reply back

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom Limited

Return-Path: <Marisa.Lefevre@wjusd.org>
Subject: Grant
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018
Message-ID: <679ff6eee17a47a2922f4ca062e48ec9@CODSMAIL10.wjusd.org>

Charity Donation To You, Contact [ wanczykmavis9@gmail.com ]

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Tunisia, Tunis, Ati - Agence Tunisienne Internet

Return-Path: <cimm@topnet.tn>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018
Message-ID: <20180317005406.Horde.oOb9jM50wFpR31xmf3EPa-9@webmail.topnet.tn>
Subject: Attention Beneficiary Email ID,
Reply-to: officialmail@citromail.hu

I am Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk the Massachusetts hospital worker that won US$758.7million the largest single-ticket prize Powerball jackpot in January 08th 2017 and to avoid fraudulent notice, see my interview by visit link bellow:

We just started international charitable donation campaign as we will be give a donation sum of US$15.5 MILLION each to improve the life of seven Lucky individual from any part of worldwide.

Phone:..... +1 (917) 341-6959
Mr. Rafiq Email:.. Rafiqbengali@citromail.hu

Send him your personal information bellow for easier credit your ATM Account in your name.
A copy of your ID or passport:..

Mr. Rafiq Bengali also always receive text message at +1 (917) 341-6959 for bank business only. You can text him anytime about your donation payment because too many fraud use email address.

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,

Best Regards.
Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk Sign

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
The same format.
Return-Path: <LTD.@goo.jp>
Received: from gogw0309.mail.goo.jp (gogw0309.mail.goo.jp. [153.153.64.10])
Reply-To: "Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk" <officialmail@citromail.hu>
Message-ID: <1457637323.164470327.1521683357649.JavaMail.root@goo.jp>

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <judeezomon@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-io0-f179.google.com) (209.85.223.179)
Reply-To: mrsmaviswanczyk00@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018
Subject: donation

I am Ms Mavis L. Wanczyk, an employee in the Nursing Department at Mercy Medical Center, Springfield Winner of $ 758.7 million in the Power Ball Lottery Jackpot as the biggest prize of a single lottery ticket in history USA, I won the lottery on August 23, 2017 and I write of To let you know that Google in alliance with Microsoft your "E-mail" has been submitted to my request that you make a donation received from 2 million dollars. Since I have a part of my jackpot I would like to donate to God for everything so far for the holidays and the Thank you new job, I always needed, these dreams become reality to be let. see below proof;

Please send me your complete email via mrsmaviswanczyk00@gmail.com
Name, age, address, phone number and occupation to us and you receive a check for $ 2 million.

Best regards,
Wanczyk Mavis
Powerball Lotto Winner
Quick Reply
To: mrsmaviswanczyk00@gmail.com