Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <luigi.monti67@alice.it>
Message-ID: <159d997c19b.luigi.monti67@alice.it>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017
Reply-To: mrsmelaniatrump@usa.com
Subject: GREETING TO YOU.

I’M MRS. MELANIA TRUMP AND AM WRITTEN TO INFORM YOU ABOUT YOUR ATM CARD AND BANK CHEQUE DRAFT BROUGHT BY THE UNITED EMBASSY FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF BENIN IN THE WHITE HOUSE WASHINGTON DC WHICH CONTAINS THE SUM OF $4.5 million Usd DOLLARS CREDITED FROM THE BANK OF AMERICA.THE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUNDS HAS BEEN MANDATED TO BE POSTED TO YOUR ADDRESS ON MONDAY 28TH Jan 2017 TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBERS.

BEAR IN MIND THAT I HAVE TAKING MY TIME TO BE IN CHARGE OF YOUR FUNDS AS INSTRUCTED BY MY HUSBAND TO ENSURE THAT YOU RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS SUCCESSFULLY FROM THE WHITE HOUSE TO REDUCE THE ECONOMY AND I’M THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS YOUR FUNDS IN REGARD TO MY HUSBAND MR DONALD TRUMP AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE SUM OF $100.00 ONLY BEFORE YOUR ATM CARD WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU TOMORROW.THE REASON WHY THE FEE IS REQUIRED IS TO HAVE YOUR FUNDS CLEARANCE PAPER FROM THE ORIGIN OF THE FUNDS TO AVOID ANY HARASSMENT FROM THE AUTHORITY AND YOU ARE ALSO EXPECTED TO BE ANNOUNCED AS WINNER OF THE SAID AMOUNT BY THURSDAY AS SOON AS YOUR FUNDS IS DELIVERED TO YOU.

SO YOU ARE URGENT ADVISED TO GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND ALSO THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE EFFECT OF YOUR DELIVERY. PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO URGENT MAKE THE PAYMENT THIS MORNING VIA MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER TO THE ABOVE LISTED CASHIER INFORMATION AS GIVEN. I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL TODAY WITH THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE ME GET THE REQUIRED CLEARANCE PAPERS REQUIRED AT WHITE HOUSE TO DELIVER YOUR FUNDS.NOTE THAT THE FEE IS TO BE FORWARDED TO THE FUNDS ORIGIN AS INSTRUCTED AND TRY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM.

PLEASE FIND THE PAYMENT DATA BELLOW.

ADDRESS……#68 IMF STREET COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC SEND IT VIA MONEY GRAM .
RECEIVER NAME…….MARK UCHE
COUNTRY……BENIN REPUBLIC.
CITY……COTONOU
QUESTION…..GOD
ANSWER…….BLESS
AMOUNT…..$100
MTCN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
SENDER NAME…………………?

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL WITH THE PAYMENT TODAY.

REGARD
MRS. MELANIA TRUMP

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe "she" should ask her husband who the Secretary of State is.

Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <l.macchidani@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15a62c34224.l.macchidani@alice.it>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017
Reply-To: melaniatrump707@gmail.com
Subject: Welcome to the first lady Mrs. Melania Trump Office,

Welcome to the first lady Mrs. Melania Trump Office,

I Am Mrs.Melania Trump and i am here to inform you that your Inheritance fund ($1.7million dollars) has been release from the Airport Authority as I have been instructed by my husband Mr Donald Trump to release the Consignment box with his position and power.

I was made to understand that you have really paid so much in pursuit of this inheritance funds from the U.S Customs Servile and nothing was received by you. I was informed by someone known as Mr. James Mitchell working with the USA Customs Authority that the director and others Airport patrol are planning to divert your funds to their personal account and it was a big shock to me when i hear the sad news and that is the reason why we release the consignment from the Airport Authority.

I wish to tell you that we have finalist the assignment with the : Vice President of the United States, Mike Pence and the consignment will be delivery to you by Secretary of State John Kerry - US Department of State because he has the veto power to go through airport customs.

You are a very lucky person because the Secretary of State John Kerry will deliver the consignment to you and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

After the phone call we made on your behalf to Mr. Patrice Talon, Benin Republic President it was resolved that it will cost you the sum of $150 to sign and stamp the sworn affidavit of claim certificate from the Federal High Court of Benin.

You should send the sum of $150 usd to sign and stamp the sworn affidavit of claim certificate from the Federal High Court of Benin to enable John Kerry leave the white house here in Washington DC to deliver your consignment box to your doorstep and it will take him only 3hours to deliver the consignment box to you.

You are advised to go ahead and send the money via moneygram or westernunionso that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against today. your funds will be delivered to you today so get back to me also with your home address.

Receiver's name_____ Chidi Solomon
Country____________Benin Republic
City____________Cotonou
Text question_______When?
Text answer_________Now.
Sender's name_______
Amount expected____$150 only.
Mtcn (required):

Yours Sincerely
First Lady of the United States Mrs. Melania Trump

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Return-Path: <alessandro_inno@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15a5b4fc610.alessandro_inno@alice.it>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017
Reply-To: melaniatrump707@gmail.com
Subject: Welcome to the first lady Mrs. Melania Trump Office,

Welcome to the first lady Mrs. Melania Trump Office,

I Am Mrs.Melania Trump and i am here to inform you that your Inheritance fund ($1.7million dollars) has been release from the Airport Authority as I have been instructed by my husband Mr Donald Trump to release the Consignment box with his position and power.

I was made to understand that you have really paid so much in pursuit of this inheritance funds from the U.S Customs Servile and nothing was received by you. I was informed by someone known as Mr.James Mitchell working with the USA Customs Authority that the director and others Airport patrol are planning to divert your funds to their personal account and it was a big shock to me when i hear the sad news and that is the reason why we release the consignment from the Airport Authority.

I wish to tell you that we have finalist the assignment with the : Vice President of the United States, Mike Pence and the consignment will be delivery to you by Secretary of State John Kerry - US Department of State because he has the veto power to go through airport customs.

You are a very lucky person because the Secretary of State John Kerry will deliver the consignment to you and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

After the phone call we made on your behalf to Mr. Patrice Talon, Benin Republic President it was resolved that it will cost you the sum of $150 to sign and stamp the sworn affidavit of claim certificate from the Federal High Court of Benin.

You should send the sum of $150 usd to sign and stamp the sworn affidavit of claim certificate from the Federal High Court of Benin to enable John Kerry leave the white house here in Washington DC to deliver your consignment box to your doorstep and it will take him only 3hours to deliver the consignment box to you.

You are advised to go ahead and send the money via moneygram or westernunion so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against today. your funds will be delivered to you today so get back to me also with your home address.

Receiver's name_____ Chidi Solomon
Country____________Benin Republic
City____________Cotonou
Text question_______When?
Text answer_________Now.
Sender's name_______
Amount expected____$150 only.
Mtcn (required):

Note, you are to add me on Facebook messenger with this my Facebook Id: (melaniatrump707@gmail.com) so that we can chart and talk there, I repeat, Kindly add me on (melaniatrump707@gmail.com) so that we can talk as urgent as possible, this is the easiest way for our communication so add me soon as you receive this email.

Yours Sincerely
First Lady of the United States Mrs.Melania Trump

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Isocel SA

Return-Path: <ciakhi@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15a906e06c5.ciakhi@alice.it>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017
Reply-To: melainatrup@gmail.com
Subject: GOOD DAY

FROM MRS. MELANIA TRUMP,
EMAIL :: melaniatrump@presidency.com
TEL PHONE::: (202) 856-7364

How are you today? I am Mrs. Melania Trump and I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Friday being February 24, 2017 to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address. Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Donald John Trump , and you will have to pay the sum of $85.00 only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you on Friday, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Friday as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $85 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on phone for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $85 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more. Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $85 payment.Please find the payment data below to send the $85 via western union or money gram.

Receiver Name ::::: Nelson Onwurah
City :::::Cotonou
Question :::::: Urgent
Answer :::::: Needed
Amount :::::: $85.00
MTCN reference number…………
Sender Name………..
Sender’s Telephone……
Sender’s Address……..

I look forward to your respond to your email with the payment today.
Regards

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: <rsensolini@alice.it>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017
Reply-To: melaniatrump809@gmail.com
Subject: Mrs:Melania Trump

I am Mrs:Melania Trump. i discovered of which worth the sum of $15.5million dollars.

on behalf of my husband my love my sweet heart his Excellency Donald J.Trump to use this medium inform you that the funds

which is the total sum of $15.5million dollars is to be delivered to your home address today. the only thing you will do is send your home address and your current cell phone number including your nearest airport and i

will send some of my assistance to deliver the funds to you the only certificate involved in this is eccowas clearance paper

which cost only $100.

get back for the info and where you can send the $100 to in order for you to receive your funds atm master card.this is my

cell phone (325 480 8385) message only.thanks best regard to Mrs Melania Trump: melaniatrump809@gmail.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <melaniatrump809@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wr0-x243.google.com (mail-wr0-x243.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c0c::243])
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017
Subject: Re: Mrs:Melania Trump

Send it to this info to enable us obtain the needed certificate from the funds origin.

Receiver name.. Jim Amechi.
Benin republic
City.cotonou.
amount...$100
sender name.
please send it by money gram and get back to me with the reference number.
waiting to hear from you asap

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <corona@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to: governmenthouse2016@outlook.com
date: Mon, 13 Mar 17
message-id: <OID_1489399764466039_0corona@speedy.com.ar>
subject: MRS. MELANIA TRUMP, LAST NOTICE-

ATTN: Honorable beneficiary

I am Mrs Melania Trump. First Lady of the United States. How are you & your family today? hope fine.

Thanks once-more for your prompt responses. I want you to position your mind that We have obtained all the necessary approval for this project.

SCAN COPY OF MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ALONGSIDE WITH MY HUSBAND I.D ATTACHED.

I wish to inform you that I have paid for the delivery charges and also the insurance fee, the only fee you are to pay is $78 in order to obtain the funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the airport authority.

Thank God that my husband have assured me that he will issue you presidential immunity waiver certificate which will authorize your transaction to be made without any delay from your bank. cheque: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days.

There will be no stoppage from any financial organization like FBI CIA, United Nations and IMF because the presidential immunity waiver certificate number will be attached in your transaction for every body to know that Mr. President immunity covers your fund transaction.

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with the payment information for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $78 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance. Please find the payment data below to send the $78.00 via western union or money gram.

Receiver Name:....... JOHN MBA
City:................Cotonou
Question:............God???????
Answer:..............Bless
Amount:..............$78.00
MTCN reference number....
Sender Name.............
Sender Telephone.....
Sender Address......

Regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
the First Lady of the United States,
The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the USA)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20500 USA www.whitehouse.gov

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: <goodservice990@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <294347.52101.qm@web102606.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp>
Sender: allwerelost_911@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017
Reply-To: "Mrs. Melania Trump" <mrs.melaniatrump8081@gmail.com>
Subject: From Mrs. Melania Trump

From Mrs. Melania Trump
The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the US)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500 USA

Attn.

I am Mrs. Melania Trump and I am written to inform you about your ATM CARD AND CONSIGNMENT BOX brought in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $25.000.000 millions us dollars credited from bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear it in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Donald J. Trump and you will have to pay the sum of $200.00 only before your ATM CARD AND CONSIGNMENT BOX will deliver to you on Wednesday, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Wednesday as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $200 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the U.S.A Government all our communications should be on email or text message for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $200 try to borrow it and send it immediately today because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.

Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment today via MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed. I will look forward to receive your email today with the payment to enable us get required clearance papers required at White House to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 5 hours to deliver your funds in receipt of the $200 payment.

Please find the payment data below to send the $200 via MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION to U.S.A

Receiver Name:____Deborah Przybysz
Country___________USA
Location__________Ohio
Question_________Urgent
Answer:__________Needed
Amount:__________$200 USD only
MTCN number______
Sender Name______
Sender's Telephone Number_____
Sender's Address__________

Regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
The White House
Washington DC 20500 USA

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 197.234.219.20,
BENIN, Cotonou, Spacetel benin

Return Path: "WWW."@juno.ocn.ne.jp
Date: 6 Apr 2017
Subject: Bank Cheque Draft Now In THE WHITE HOUSE
Reply to: melaniatrump55@yahoo.com

GOOD DAY MY DEAREST!

I am Mrs. Melania Trump and I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house
Washington DC has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Friday being of April 7th 2017 to you as soon as you get back to me with your

your full Name................................
Home address:...........................................
Cell phone number:......................................
City:...................................................
valid Email Address................................
Email password..................

Sincerely yours
Mrs Melania Trump
THE WHITE HOUSE{OFFICIAL RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE US}
1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW WASHINGTON DC 20500 USA...........

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: <le.sister@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15bc4f5f030.le.sister@alice.it>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017
Reply-To: mrs._melania._trump@iname.com
Subject: I am Mrs Melania Trump.First Lady of the United States

How are you today?

I am Mrs Melania Trump.First Lady of the United States. How are you & your family today? hope fine. This is the second notice we are sending to you in regards to your Bank Cheque Draft.

I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $2.500,000.00 us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address today to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Donald John Trump and you will have to pay the sum of $68.00.00 only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you Today, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Wednesday as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $68.00 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $68.00 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.

Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $68.00 payment.

Please find the payment details below to send the $68.00 via western union or money gram Ria money transfer.

Receiver Name:....... KEN AJANI
City:....... Cotonou
Amount: $68.00 USA
MTCN reference number............

Regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
The White House
Email::: (( mrs._melania._trump@iname.com))

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 3g and Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <bea.ele@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15bd2a7d78b.bea.ele@alice.it>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017
Reply-To: well@sol.dk
Subject:

I am Melania Trump the First Lady of the United States. and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Draft Cheque brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of ($50 Millions) dollars credited from the bank of America. The delivery of your funds has been mandated to be delivered to your address on Tuesday being 1st of jan 2017 to you as soon as you get back to me with yourhome address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I'm the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr.donald john trump and you will have to pay the sum of $100 only before your Bank Draft Cheque will be delivered to you on Tuesday. The reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper secured from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announced as the winner of the saidamount by Wednesday as soon as your fund is delivered to you. So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of the delivery. Note that the $100 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for recording purpose, so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don't have the $100 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don't want youto lose the chance this time.

Please I will advise you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the needed clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Draft Cheque in receipt of the $100 payment.

Please find the payment data below to send the $100 via western union or moneygram.

Receiver Joe Ani. Country Benin Republic.Amount $100US Dollars Text Question. What Color?Answer Green. Zip code:+229 MTCN reference number. Sender Name. .Sender's Telephone.Sender's Address.

I look forward to your respond to this email with the payment today.

Regards
Mrs.Melania Trump
The White House
(well@sol.dk)
Washington DC 20500 US

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: <malitorosario@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15c301d5514.malitorosario@alice.it>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017
Reply-To: mrs._melania._trump@iname.com
Subject: I am Mrs Melania Trump. First Lady of the United States

How are you today?

I am Mrs Melania Trump.First Lady of the United States. How are you & your family today? hope fine. This is the second notice we are sending to you in regards to your Bank Cheque Draft.

I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $2.500,000.00 us dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address today to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Donald John Trump and you will have to pay the sum of $68.00.00 only before your Bank Cheque Draft will deliver to you Today, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Wednesday as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $68.00 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.

However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $68.00 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.

Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt of the $68.00 payment.

Please find the payment details below to send the $68.00 via western union or money gram Ria money transfer.
Receiver Name:....... KEN AJANI

Regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
The White House
Email::: (( mrs._melania._trump@iname.com))

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Return-Path: <zhaosuyang@sina.com>
Message-Id: <201705181517.v4IFHlws011064@web189.mireene.com>
Reply-To: <mrs.melanitrump@yandex.com>
Subject: Welcome to the first lady Mrs. Melania Trump Office.
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017

Welcome to the first lady Mrs. Melania Trump Office.

Hello, My Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Melania Trump.
This is to officially inform you that your overdue payment from the West Africa Benin Republic total sum of ($25.000.000.00) twenty five million us dollars. It is currently here in my office at the White House in Washington DC. The funds will be delivered to you as soon as you get back to this office and comply with the requirement as needed to deliver the total amount of your fund to you.

Your home address and your cell phone numbers are necessary to complete this delivery. Bear in mind that I am the only one who has custody of your funds now. You will be required to pay the sum of $360.00 in Porto Novo Benin, before the funds can be released to you.
Please respond to my office and provide the necessary information required.

They are:
Your full name
Your home address.
Your country.
Your city.
Your telephone number.
Your nearest airport
As well as proof of your identity.
Your tax ID number or SSN

Without which your funds may not be legally released.

Thank You with my best regards:
Mrs. Melania Trump,
Email: mrs.melanitrump@yandex.com
First Lady of, the United State of America.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.216.50.161,
BENIN, OPT Benin / Benin Telecom

Return Path: <"whitehouse."@mild.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "Mrs.Melania Trump" <mrsmalaniatrump@gmail.com>
Subject: ON BEHALF AND AUTHORIZED RIGHT OF PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP.

ON BEHALF AND AUTHORIZED RIGHT OF PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP. I'M MRS.MELANIA TRUMP AND THE CONTENT OF BELLOW MESSAGE IS SIGNED AND APPROVED BY UNITED BANK OF AMERICA.

moreover,in respect of fact the sum of $50 million united dollars was instructed to transfer on your favor through check draft,And i wish to let you know that every necessary things has been accessed by IMF on the economic recovery program done by united state embassy in government house of Benin for victim who lost fund to con African artist ,And you have nothing to be worried about.

Bellow is the required information i need from you so that the delivery of your check draft will commence immediately today

Home address:...........................................
Cell phone number:......................................
City:...................................................
valid Email Address................................

We advice you to prohibit any other transaction you are having with an unknown source to avoid regret there after.And we urge you to comply fast with the managerial demands so that you can have your legit check book with immediate effect as instructed from White house(Washington DC)
Email (mrsmalaniatrump@gmail.com)
Thanks and always be bless

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe "she" doesn't know she is out of the country right now. ;)

Return-Path: <carlino.temperato@alice.it>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017
Reply-To: mrs.melaniatrump8080@hotmail.com
Subject: How are you & your family today?

From Mrs. Melania Trump
The White House
Washington DC 20500 USA

Attn.Iosif.,

How are you today?

Receiver Name:....... JOE OBIA

Regards
Mrs.Melania Trump
The White House

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Return-Path: <pcohen@smileglobal.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017
Subject: From Mrs. Melania Trump,
Reply-To: info.melaniatrump@gmail.com
Mail-Reply-To: info.melaniatrump@gmail.com
Message-ID: <e1287001016622df8b1674ca8e22c94c@smileglobal.com>

How are you today?

I am Mrs. Melania Trump and I am written to inform you about your ATM CARD brought by the United state Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the UBA bank, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Friday as soon as you get back to me with your home address.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I'm the only one that has your funds in regard to my husband Mr. Donald Trump and you will have to pay the sum of $270.00 only before your ATM CARD will deliver to you on Friday, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Friday as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $270 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance. However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don't have the $270 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don't want you to lose the chance any more.

Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14hrs to deliver your ATM CARD in receipt of the $270 payment.

Please find the payment data below to send the $270 via western union.
Receivers name:......COLLINS OTI
city: ...............Cotonou
Amount to send: $270
MTCN:..
Sender Name:..
Sender's Telephone:…
Sender's Address:…

I look forward to your respond today i can also receive text message at +1 (202) 688-7720 for urgent respond and do not call only text message. You can text me anytime about your donation payment because too many fraud use email address this time.

Regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
Text only +1 (202) 688-7720
The White House
Washington DC 20500 USA

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017
Reply-To: "Mrs. Melania Trump" <mrsmelaniaofficial2020@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1384981076.10234540.1497024247833.JavaMail.root@poem.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Sincerely Mrs. Melania Trump First Lady

I am Mrs. Melania Trump and I am written to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought by United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic to the white house Washington DC and has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Saturday 9th June 2017 as soon as you get back to me with your below information.

Home address:...................... .......
City:......................... ..........
Phone number........................ .

You check is containing the sum of $25 million USD. I'm always busy in the white house and i cant be able to pick calls all the time.

I will be waiting to hear from you immediately, thanks and God bless you.

Sincerely
Mrs. Melania Trump
First Lady

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrsjanetyellen68@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-qt0-f196.google.com) (209.85.216.196)
Reply-To: officialresidence@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017
Subject: Good News? Security Code (313)

Welcome to the first lady Mrs. Melania Trump Office.
The White House (Official Residence of the President of the
US) 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500 USA

Good News? Security Code (313)

I am Mrs. Melania Trump, the wife of the new president Mr Donald John Trump. I am written to inform you about your BANK CHEQUE DRAFT brought by the United state Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $20.000.000 millions us dollars credited from the UBA bank, the delivery of your BANK CHEQUE DRAFT has been mandated to be deliver to your address as soon as you get back to me with your home address.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully from the white house to reduce the economy and I’m the only one that has your funds in regard to my love my sweet heart his Excellency Donald J.Trump and you will have to pay the sum of $55.00 only before your BANK CHEQUE DRAFT will deliver to you on Thursday, the reason why the fee is required is to have your funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid any harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as winner of the said amount by Thursday as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the $55 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance. However, according to our agreement with the originated Benin Republic, all our communications should be on email for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $55 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.

Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required at White House Benin to deliver your funds. Note that it will take only 14 hrs to deliver your BANK CHEQUE DRAFT in receipt of the $55 payment.

Please find the payment data below to send the $55 via western union or money gram.

Receiver Name:= = = = Ibe Ezi
City::= = = = Cotonou
Amount to send::= = = =$55
Test Question::= = = =Urgent
Answer::= = = =Urgent
MTCN OR reference number…………
Sender Name………..
Sender’s Telephone……
Sender’s Address……..

I look forward to your respond with the payment today.

Thanks

Regard.
Mrs. Melania Trump
First Lady United State Of America.
The White House
Washington DC 20500 USA
GOD BLESS AMERICA