Mrs. Melissa/Mellissa Bamba

Discussion in 'Widows' started by Miyuki, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 41.207.160.92, [​IMG] Togo, Lome, Ip Broadband Network And Dynamic Users Of Adsl
    Return-Path: <meliissabamba40@gmail.com>
    Sender: adamssjrita04@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015
    Reply-To: meliissa bamba <mellissa_bamba@live.ca>
    Subject: We want you to help us to transfer these $6.5m. to your account : mellissa_bamba@live.ca

Dearest One,

I live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote D'Ivoire and my name is Mellissa Bamba the Wife of late Mr. Gorgers Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After you reading my message please kindly get back to me. It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of 6.5 million US dollars

US$6.500, 000.00

Which my late husband kept in a security company in Togo before he was assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us to transfer these funds to your account for investment. Purposes on the followings below :
    1). Telecommunication
    2). Automobile manufacturing
    3). Five star hotel

I will give you more information consigning the transfer.
    i am waiting for your response.

Sincerely,
    Melissa Bamba.

2. Miyuki

From: 41.207.160.95, [​IMG] Togo, Sansanne-mango, Ip Broadband Network And Dynamic Users Of Adsl
    Return-Path: <melissabamba4@gmail.com>
    Sender: sukura1zarani@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016
    Reply-To: Melissa Bamb <mellissa555bamba@yahoo.fr>
    Subject: I and my daughter have decided to invest our $6.5m. in your country : mellissa555bamba@yahoo.fr

Hello My Dear Friend

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail i live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote D'Ivoire and my name is Mellissa Bamba the Wife of late Mr. Gorgers Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After reading my message please kindly get back To me.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00)

Which my late husband kept in a security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

Purposes on the followings below:
    1). Telecommunication
    3). Five star hotel

I will give you more information consigning the transfer. i am waiting for your response.
    Sincerely,
    Melissa Bamba.

3. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: darealg511@yahoo.com
    Received: from (EHLO nm6-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.90.154)
    Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017
    Reply-To: Mrs.Mellissa Bamba mellissa555bamba@yahoo.fr
    Subject: Re : Hello i am waiting for your response

Hello My Dear Friend

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail i live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote D`Ivoire and my name is Mellissa Bamba the Wife of late Mr. Gorgers Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After reading my message please kindly get back To me.

It`s my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

1). Telecommunication
    3). Five star hotel

My Regards.
    Melissa Bamba.
    +228 9771 5497

4. Miyuki

Return-Path: <bank_tg_atlantic@yahoo.fr>
    Received: from (EHLO nm3-vm9.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.96.98)05
    Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017
    Reply-To: "Mrs. Mellissa Bamba" <mellissa55bamba@yahoo.fr>

Hello My Dear Friend

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail i live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote D'Ivoire and my name is Mellissa Bamba the Wife of late Mr. Gorgers Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After reading my message please kindly get back To me.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

1). Telecommunication
    3). Five star hotel

My Regards.
    Melissa Bamba.
    +228 9771 5497

5. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

See this one too: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/mrs-melissa-gorgers-cote-divoire.114165/

Return-Path: <europafds@yahoo.co.uk>
    Received: from (EHLO nm1-vm5.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.96.76)
    Date: Fri, 5 May 2017
    Reply-To: Mellissa Bamba <mellissa55bamba@yahoo.fr>

Hello My Dear Friend

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

1). Telecommunication
    3). Five star hotel

I will give you more information consigning the transfer. i am waiting for your response.

My Regards.
    Melissa Bamba.
    +228 9771 5497

6. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Same format, same phone.
    Return-Path: <darealg511@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: Mellissa Bamba <mellissa555bamba@yahoo.fr>
    Message-ID: <779740443.1186187.1495879048748@mail.yahoo.com>

7. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: daisylee092013@yahoo.com
    Date: 2017-06-03
    Subject: Hello i am waiting for your response
    Reply to: mellissa555bamba@yahoo.fr

Hello My Dear Friend

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France.

Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

1). Telecommunication
    3). Five star hotel

My Regards.
    Melissa Bamba.
    +228 9771 5497

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

La Bamba!

9. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <mellissa_bamba@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic313-23.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (77.238.179.190)
    Subject: thank you i am waiting to hear from you

Hello My Dear Friend

1). Telecommunication
    3). Five star hotel

My Regards.
    Melissa Bamba.
    +228 9771 5497

10. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <cucaikho_78_xu@yahoo.com>

11. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <christasjunk@yahoo.com>

12. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <mellissa_bamba@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic311-31.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (77.238.176.163)
    Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 )

Hello My Dear Friend

1). Telecommunication
    3). Five star hotel

My Regards.
    Melissa Bamba.
    +228 9771 5497

13. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <mellisa3bamba@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: mellissa555bamba@yahoo.fr

14. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Same.
    Return-Path: <christasjunk@yahoo.com>

15. Return-Path: <sarah17benson@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic303-3.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.131.42)
    Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018
    Reply-To: Melissa Bamba <mellissa555bamba@yahoo.fr>
    Subject: Re: URGENT RESPONSE

Hello My Dear Friend

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail i live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote D'Ivoire and my name is Ms.Melissa Bamba the Wife of late Mr. Gorgers Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After reading my message please kindly get back To me.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a Finance security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France.

Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

Purposes on the followings below:And l will also like to know if you have any other good business idea.
    1). Charity organizations
    2). Clothes
    3). Real Estate
    4). Construction business
    5). Building materials and others between any stable country/countries.
    6). Transport (taxi)

Be free to reply this mail and i will welcome any advice from you. Thanks for now, waiting to hear from you.I offer you 25% of the total funds at the completion of the transaction.
    My Regards.
    Ms.Melissa Bamba
    +228 9771 5497

16. yshj

yshj Guest

Hello My Dear Friend

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail i live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote D'Ivoire and my name is Ms. Melissa Bamba the Wife of late Mr. Gorgers Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After reading my message please kindly get back To me.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a Finance security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.