Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Togo, Lome, Ip Broadband Network And Dynamic Users Of Adsl

Return-Path: <meliissabamba40@gmail.com>
Sender: adamssjrita04@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015
Reply-To: meliissa bamba <mellissa_bamba@live.ca>
Subject: We want you to help us to transfer these $6.5m. to your account : mellissa_bamba@live.ca

Dearest One,

I live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote D'Ivoire and my name is Mellissa Bamba the Wife of late Mr. Gorgers Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After you reading my message please kindly get back to me. It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of 6.5 million US dollars

US$6.500, 000.00

Which my late husband kept in a security company in Togo before he was assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us to transfer these funds to your account for investment. Purposes on the followings below :
1). Telecommunication
2). Automobile manufacturing
3). Five star hotel

I will give you more information consigning the transfer.
i am waiting for your response.

Sincerely,
Melissa Bamba.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Togo, Sansanne-mango, Ip Broadband Network And Dynamic Users Of Adsl

Return-Path: <melissabamba4@gmail.com>
Sender: sukura1zarani@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016
Reply-To: Melissa Bamb <mellissa555bamba@yahoo.fr>
Subject: I and my daughter have decided to invest our $6.5m. in your country : mellissa555bamba@yahoo.fr

Hello My Dear Friend

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail i live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote D'Ivoire and my name is Mellissa Bamba the Wife of late Mr. Gorgers Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After reading my message please kindly get back To me.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00)

Which my late husband kept in a security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

Purposes on the followings below:
1). Telecommunication
3). Five star hotel

I will give you more information consigning the transfer. i am waiting for your response.
Sincerely,
Melissa Bamba.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: darealg511@yahoo.com
Received: from (EHLO nm6-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.90.154)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017
Reply-To: Mrs.Mellissa Bamba mellissa555bamba@yahoo.fr
Subject: Re : Hello i am waiting for your response

Hello My Dear Friend

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail i live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote D`Ivoire and my name is Mellissa Bamba the Wife of late Mr. Gorgers Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After reading my message please kindly get back To me.

It`s my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

1). Telecommunication
3). Five star hotel

My Regards.
Melissa Bamba.
+228 9771 5497

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <bank_tg_atlantic@yahoo.fr>
Received: from (EHLO nm3-vm9.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.96.98)05
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017
Reply-To: "Mrs. Mellissa Bamba" <mellissa55bamba@yahoo.fr>

Hello My Dear Friend

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail i live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote D'Ivoire and my name is Mellissa Bamba the Wife of late Mr. Gorgers Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After reading my message please kindly get back To me.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

1). Telecommunication
3). Five star hotel

My Regards.
Melissa Bamba.
+228 9771 5497

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
See this one too: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/mrs-melissa-gorgers-cote-divoire.114165/

Return-Path: <europafds@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from (EHLO nm1-vm5.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.96.76)
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017
Reply-To: Mellissa Bamba <mellissa55bamba@yahoo.fr>

Hello My Dear Friend

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

1). Telecommunication
3). Five star hotel

I will give you more information consigning the transfer. i am waiting for your response.

My Regards.
Melissa Bamba.
+228 9771 5497

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Same format, same phone.
Return-Path: <darealg511@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Mellissa Bamba <mellissa555bamba@yahoo.fr>
Message-ID: <779740443.1186187.1495879048748@mail.yahoo.com>

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: daisylee092013@yahoo.com
Date: 2017-06-03
Subject: Hello i am waiting for your response
Reply to: mellissa555bamba@yahoo.fr

Hello My Dear Friend

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France.

Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

1). Telecommunication
3). Five star hotel

My Regards.
Melissa Bamba.
+228 9771 5497

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mellissa_bamba@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic313-23.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (77.238.179.190)
Subject: thank you i am waiting to hear from you

Hello My Dear Friend

1). Telecommunication
3). Five star hotel

My Regards.
Melissa Bamba.
+228 9771 5497

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <cucaikho_78_xu@yahoo.com>

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <christasjunk@yahoo.com>

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mellissa_bamba@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic311-31.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (77.238.176.163)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 )

Hello My Dear Friend

1). Telecommunication
3). Five star hotel

My Regards.
Melissa Bamba.
+228 9771 5497

Return-Path: <sarah17benson@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic303-3.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.131.42)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018
Reply-To: Melissa Bamba <mellissa555bamba@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: URGENT RESPONSE

Hello My Dear Friend

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail i live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote D'Ivoire and my name is Ms.Melissa Bamba the Wife of late Mr. Gorgers Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After reading my message please kindly get back To me.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a Finance security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France.

Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

Purposes on the followings below:And l will also like to know if you have any other good business idea.
1). Charity organizations
2). Clothes
3). Real Estate
4). Construction business
5). Building materials and others between any stable country/countries.
6). Transport (taxi)

Be free to reply this mail and i will welcome any advice from you. Thanks for now, waiting to hear from you.I offer you 25% of the total funds at the completion of the transaction.
My Regards.
Ms.Melissa Bamba
+228 9771 5497

Y

yshj

Hello My Dear Friend

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail i live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote D'Ivoire and my name is Ms. Melissa Bamba the Wife of late Mr. Gorgers Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After reading my message please kindly get back To me.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a Finance security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <christasjunk@yahoo.com>

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <darealg511@yahoo.com>

Ms. Melissa Bamba
+228 9771 5497

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <judgesalimata@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018
Reply-To: Melissa Bamba <mellissa55bamba@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: URGENT RESPONSE

Hello My Dear Friend

First of all I will like to thank you for given your attention to read my mail i live in Togo but my country of origin is Cote D'Ivoire and my name is Ms. Melissa Bamba the Wife of late Mr. Gorgers Bamba ,I pray that my plan with you Shall be of good success. After reading my message please kindly get back To me.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, One has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a Finance security company in republic of Togo before he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France. Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. We want you to help us To transfer these funds to your account for investment.

Purposes on the followings below:And l will also like to know if you have any other good business idea.
1). Charity organizations
2). Clothes
3). Real Estate
4). Construction business
5). Building materials and others between any stable country/countries.
6). Transport (taxi)

I will offer you 25% of the total funds at the completion of the transaction.

My Regards.
Ms. Melissa Bamba
+228 9771 5497