Mrs Merion Chin

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: mrsmerion2@gmail.com
Received: from mail-pg0-f53.google.com (mpq407.aol.prodcr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [74.125.83.53])
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018

My dear

How are you today ? I thank you for all your efforts to see that this proposal to help the charity and the poor will be successfully, and your promised to try all your possible best to see that nothing will stop this good proposal, God will bless you, I also receive email from the bank regard the required documents before the transfer. I am very happy that everything is working successfully that soon the fund will be transfer in your account in your country , regards to those documents the bank required from us before the transfer, as I already informed you in my previous mail that I have some of my late Husband's documents the Last statement of account of my late husband and his death certificate which I will attached to you.

Please you have to keep it confidential for a security reason. I have the step (2) of the document the bank request the death certificate of my late husband, and the step (3)the statement of account of my late husband, which I will attached to you. And the only two documents we need now is the power of attorney which is the step (1)

The power of attorney is the documents that will enable you to claim the fund and changing of the ownership of the fund in your name, and the power of attorney must be endorse by a Burkinabe resident lawyer as the bank instructed, (4) Affidavit of support and must be also endorsed by a Burkinabe resident lawyer , and now i have got the contact of the lawyer that will assist us to issue those documents through the help of the bank manager, please i will advice you to contact the lawyerimmediately, so that he will help us to secure those required documents from the bank before the transfer. This is the contact of the lawyer name Barrister Edmond Coast barr.edmondcoastchambers@outlook.com

I have already informed the lawyer about you as my foreign partner that want to assist me to secure my late husband fund for a good purpose ,I believe he will help us to secure those two remaining documents, which is the only thing that bank need from us before the transfer.

I am waiting for your urgent respond and a good news that you have contact the lawyer so that he will help us to issue those required documents, you don't need to delay I want everything to happen fast.

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Merion