Mrs. Nicole Benoit Marois

Discussion in 'Dying persons' started by xmanhere, Mar 7, 2011.

1. xmanhere

xmanhere Ninja

Dear friend,
    From Mrs Nicole Fri Mar 4 2011
    Return-Path: <mrsnicolemrs88@gmail.com>
    Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
    Reply-To: [mrsnicolemrs88@gmail.com]
    Subject: Dear friend,
    212.52.152.113 ONATEL (Office National des Telecommunications, PT n/a Burkina Faso 98.138.89.161 Yahoo! Sunnyvale United States

Dear friend,

I am Mrs Nicole Maoris, and I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just two days to leave. I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which I instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at E.C.O BANK (ECO) here in Burkina Faso and I Instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will Apply to the bank after I have gone that they should release the fund to Him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

You are to contact the bank through this email address: (ecobankburkinafasobf@rocketmail.com), if you can do this return back to me immodestly before death cross my way so that I will send to you a copy my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that I instruct you to contact them

Yours fairly friend,
    Mrs Nicole Maoris

2. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From Mrs Nicole Marois
    Return-Path: <mrsnicole.marois0398@msn.com>
    Received: from 196.28.255.74, Burkina Faso, Onatel
    X-Originating-Email: [mrsnicole.marois0398@msn.com]
    Return-Path: [mrsnicole.marois0398@msn.com]
    Reply-To: [mrsnicole.marois11@voila.fr]
    Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012
    Subject: Greetings to you,

Greetings to you,
    I’m Mrs. Marois, I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease which doctors have confirmed that i have just few days to leave, I am from (France) but based here in Burkina Faso as a business woman dealing with gold exportation. Now that i am ending the race like this, without any family members and no child, I have decided to hand over my money in the bank to you for the help of orphanage homes, I have ($7.5M) usd in my current account in (B.O.A) BANK here in Burkina Faso, i want you to contact the bank let them change the fund in your own name and transfer it to you, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and share 50% to the orphanages home's for my soul to rest with God, I have instructed them that any body who can provide my International passport to them will be the person they will transfer the fund to, So please if can do this kindly get back to me urgently to enable me forward you the bank contact details and my International passport because with out presenting my In't passport the bank will never listen to you, but if you are not able to help me just reply and let me know so that i will look for another person before it will be too late because i don't want they so call bank director's to take over the money as i know that they are greedy and not ready to help the needy once,

Remain bless
    Mrs. Marois,

3. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Reply-To: [mrsnicole.marois11@voila.fr]

4. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

From Mrs. Nicole Marois
    Return-Path: <mrs.nicole202020_3@msn.com>
    Received: from 212.52.159.73, Burkina Faso, Onatel
    X-Originating-IP: [212.52.159.73]
    X-Originating-Email: [mrs.nicole202020_3@msn.com]
    Return-Path: [mrs.nicole202020_3@msn.com]
    Reply-To: [mrs.nicole2012@sify.com]
    Date: Wed, 9 May 2012
    Subject: Dear Friend ,

Dear Friend ,

I am Mrs Nicole Marois, and i have been surffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to live.I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa, Burkina Faso; since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.Ihave $4.5 Millions US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank(ADB)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because i am writting this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed. I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at Bank Of Africa (BOA) here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

You are to contact the bank through this email address: (boa.bankofafrica@o2.pl), if you can do this return back to me immidetly before dealth cross my way so that i will send to you a copy of my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that i instruct end you to contact them for the transfer of my fund to you, so that you can fufill my dream of building an orphanage home in your country.

after you have contacted the bank please respond to this my email address for more details that you need: [mrs.nicole2012@sify.com]

Your faithful friend,
    Mrs Nicole Marois

5. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From Mrs Nicole Marois
    Return-Path: <mrsnicolemarois834@msn.com>
    Received: from 41.203.228.224, Burkina Faso, Onatel
    X-Originating-IP: [41.203.228.224]
    X-Originating-Email: [mrsnicolemarois834@msn.com]
    Return-Path: [mrsnicolemarois834@msn.com]
    Reply-To: [mrsnicole.marois@yahoo.com]
    Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012
    Subject: My Beloved !

My Beloved !

Peace be Upon You

I am glad to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid.

I am Mrs Nicole Marois, and i have been surffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just short time to leave.I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank(ADB)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because i am writting this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at Islamic Credit Agricole Bank (ICAB) here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Burkina Faso if you can do this return back to me immidetly before dealth cross my way so that i will send to you a copy of my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that i instructed you to contact them for the transfer of my fund to you, so that you can fufill my dream of building an orphanage home in your country.after you have contacted the bank please respond to this my email address for more details that you need: . [mrsnicole.marois@yahoo.com]

Yours Daying Sisther
    Mrs Nicole Marois

6. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

From Mrs Nicole Marois
    Return-Path: <mrsnicolemarois064@gmail.com>
    Received: from 41.138.106.230, Burkina Faso, Onatel
    Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012
    Reply-To: [mrsnicolemarois17@gmail.com]
    Subject: My Beloved!

My Beloved!

Peace be Upon You

I am glad to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid.

I am Mrs Nicole Marois, and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just short time to leave. I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have (£4.5 Million) at United Global Security Company (UGSC) here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the Company to release the boxes to the first foreigner that will apply to the Company after i have gone that they should release the boxes to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Company in Burkina Faso if you can do this return back to me immediately before death cross my way so that i will send to you a copy of my international passport which you will show to the Company to make the Company know that i instructed you to contact them for the release of my fund to you, so that you can fulfil my dream of building an orphanage home in your country. After you have contacted the Company.

Please respond.

Yours Daying Sisther
    Mrs Nicole Marois

7. XSS

XSS Member

Return-Path: <nicolebenoite@voila.fr>
    Received: from 196.28.250.71, Burkina Faso, Onatel
    Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012
    Reply-To: [nicolebenoite@hotmail.fr]
    Subject: Mrs Nicole Benoite.

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs Nicole Benoite and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at Eco-Bank here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you as foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone, that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the fund and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.

Respond to me immediately for further details since I have just few days to end my life due to the ovarian cancer disease, hoping you will understand my point.

Yours fairly friend,
    Mrs Nicole Benoite.

8. Wonderwoman

Wonderwoman Administrator Staff Member

Nicole Marois <mrsnicolemarois233@yahoo.ca>

Another one

Received: from [41.203.227.93]
    City Ouagadougou, State or Region NULL, Country Burkina Faso

Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 09:25:21 +0100 (BST)
    Reply-To: mrsnicolemarois209@yahoo.ca

Same blah blah blah!!

9. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  10. Wonderwoman

Wonderwoman Administrator Staff Member

Received: from [41.138.107.165]
    City Ouagadougou, State or Region NULL, Country Burkina Faso, ISP Onatelfasonet S Autonomous System

Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 12:47:39 +0100 (BST)
    Reply-To: <mrsnicolemarois209@yahoo.ca>

Same message as above

11. XSS

XSS Member

From Mrs. Nicole Marois
    Return-Path: <nicolemarois0147@gmail.com>
    Received: from (196.200.177.4) Morocco, Rabat, Cnrst, faculte des sciences et techniques de Beni-Mellal
    Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013
    Subject: Personal Email (17th August 2013
    Reply-To: <marois0147@gmail.com>
    Mail-Reply-To: <marois0147@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <d17ce892857ff4eee08eb349a619293f@mail.fstbm.ac.ma>

Dear Beloved Friend,

I am Mrs Nicole Marois and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eleven years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at Eco-Bank here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you as foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone, that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the fund and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.

Respond to me immediately for further details since I have just few days to end my life due to the ovarian cancer disease, hoping you will understand my point.

Yours fairly friend,
    Mrs Nicole Marois

12. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: 30Ss0Ug4JDJA6BC72w85y.427x06u25.w86x1uJE4y7LTRR18D6u25.w86@calendar-server.bounces.google.com

Reply-To: "mrsnicole.kind@gmail.com" <mrsnicole.kind@gmail.com>
    Date: Sat, 14 Sep
    Subject: Invitation: From Mrs Nicole Marois
    From: "mrsnicole.kind@gmail.com" <mrsnicole.kind@gmail.com>
    To:

Dear friend,

I am Mrs Nicole Marois, and i have been surffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to leave.I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child, I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank(ADB)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso, But my mind is not at rest because i am writting this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at (ECO BANK PLC) here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

Return back to me immidetly if you can handle this transfer project on my behalf before dealth cross my way so that i will send to you a copy my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that i instructed you to contact them for the transfer of my fund with them to you, and also give to you the bank contact information so that you will for the transfer of the fund and fufill my dream of biuding orphanage home in your country, waiting to hear from you through my private email address, (mrsnicolemarois1960@ymail.com)

Yours fairly friend,
    Mrs Nicole Marois

13. Garreg Ddu

Garreg Ddu Gweinyddwr Staff Member

Still dying......

Return-Path: <nicolemarois0147@gmail.com>
    X-YahooFilteredBulk: 196.200.177.4
    X-Originating-IP: [196.200.177.4]

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO servmail.fstbm.ac.ma) (196.200.177.4) by mta1149.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:32:50 +0000

Origin IP Address = 196.200.177.4 = faculte des sciences et techniques de Beni-Mellal, CNRST, Angle Av. Allal Fassi et Av. des FAR, Hay Riad. BP. 8027 Nations Unies, Rabat, Morocco.

Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 01:58:31 -1000
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Subject: Personal Email (18th October 2013)
    Reply-To: <nicolemarois7410@gmail.com>
    Mail-Reply-To: <nicolemarois7410@gmail.com>
    X-Sender: nicolemarois0147@gmail.com

Dear Beloved Friend,

I am Mrs Nicole Marois Benoite, and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eleven years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Yours fairly friend,
    Mrs Nicole Marois Benoite

-- This message has been scanned for viruses and
    dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
    believed to be clean.

14. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 41.138.118.224 - BURKINA FASO - ONATEL/FasoNet's
    Return-Path: batiroc_fc@yahoo.fr

Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013
    Reply-To: mrsnicolemoris@gmail.com
    Subject: I am Mrs. Nicole Maoris
    To: undisclosed recipients:

I am Mrs. Nicole Maoris , I am a dying woma who have decided to donate what I have to you/churches/ motherless babies/less privileged/widows' was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been touched by god to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of god. I have asked god to forgive me and believe he has because he is a merciful god I will be going in for an operation soon.

I decided to will/donate the sum of 2.5 million dollars to you for the good work of god, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also forth assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (that have squandered the funds agave them for this purpose before) are around me and my health status also. I have adjusted my will and my lawyer is aware.

I wish you all the best and may the good bless you abundantly, and please use the funds judiciously and always extend the good work to others. As soon you get back to me, I shall give you info on what I need from you then you will contact the bank and tell them I have willed those properties to you by quoting my personal file routing and account information. And I have also notified the bank that I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and prudent work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this by god.

Yours faithful friand,

Mrs. Nicole Maoris

15. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 41.138.111.25 - BURKINA FASO - ONATEL/FasoNet's
    Return-Path: <maoris011@163.com>

Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013

same email text as above post

Yours faithful friand, ok my Email; <nicole.maoris@laposte.net>
    Mrs. Nicole Maoris

16. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 213.255.200.102 - Satellite Provider - SkyVision Global Networks Ltd
    Return-Path: mrsn_maoris22@aol.fr

Subject: From Mrs Nicole Marois
    Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014

Dear friend,

I am Mrs Nicole Marois, and i have been surffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to leave.I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child, I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank(ADB)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso, But my mind is not at rest because i am writting this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at (ECO BANK PLC) here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

Return back to me immidetly if you can handle this transfer project on my behalf before dealth cross my way so that i will send to you a copy my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that i instructed you to contact them for the transfer of my fund with them to you, and also give to you the bank contact information so that you will for the transfer of the fund and fufill my dream of biuding orphanage home in your country, waiting to hear from you through? my private email address, (mrsnicole.kind@gmail.com)

Yours fairly friend,
    Mrs Nicole Marois

17. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 41.138.112.15 - BURKINA FASO - ONATEL/FasoNet's
    Return-Path: nicole.moris@aol.fr

Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014

I am Mrs. Nicole Maoris , I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to you churches motherless babies less privileged/widows' was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been touched by god to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of god. I have asked god to forgive me and believe he has because he is a merciful god I will be going in for an operation soon.

I decided to will/donate the sum of 2.5 million dollars to you for the good work of god, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also forth assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (that have squandered the funds agave them for this purpose before) are around me and my health status also. I have adjusted my will and my lawyer is aware.

I wish you all the best and may the god bless you abundantly, and please use the funds judiciously and always extend the good work to others. As soon you get back to me, I shall give you info on what I need from you then you will contact the bank and tell them I have willed those properties to you by quoting my personal file routing and account information. And I have also notified the bank that I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and prudent work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do this by god.

Respond urgently through this address mrs_moris@yahoo.com

Yours faithful friend,
    Mrs. Nicole Maoris ,

18. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 41.138.97.135 - BURKINA FASO - ONATEL/FasoNet's
    Return-Path: mrsnicole.marios1@aol.fr

Subject: Assist me to help the orphanage
    Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014

same email text as above post

19. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 213.255.200.102 - UK - SkyVision Global Networks Ltd
    Return-Path: m.nico.m@aol.fr

Subject: From Mrs Nicole Marois
    Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014

Dear friend,

Return back to me immidetly if you can handle this transfer project on my behalf before dealth cross my way so that i will send to you a copy my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that i instructed you to contact them for the transfer of my fund with them to you, and also give to you the bank contact information so that you will contact them for the transfer of the fund and fufill my dream of biuding orphanage home in your country, waiting to hear from you through my private email address, (mrsnicole.kind@gmail.com)

Yours fairly friend,
    Mrs Nicole Marois

20. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: ramada226@gmail.com

Subject: I choose you to fulfill my wish
    To: undisclosed-recipients:
    Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014

YOU MAY RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN YOUR SPAM DUE TO POOR INTERNET CONNECTIVITY, KINDLY FORWARD IT TO YOUR INBOX BEFORE YOU REPLY. :roflmao:

Dear Beloved One
    Greeting to you,

I know that this letter will be a very big surprise to you, I just came across your email contact from my personal search, I'm a business woman from France dealing with gold exportation here in Republic of Burkina-Faso.

I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer disease which doctors have confirmed that i have a short period of time to leave, Now that I'm ending the race like this, without any family members and no child, I have decided to hand over the sum of ($750.000.00) in my account to you for the help of orphanage homes/the needy once in your location to fulfill my wish on earth. You may be wondering why I chose you. But someone lucky has to be chosen according to the revelation I heard after my prayers today.

But before handing over my data's to you, kindly assure me that you will take only 50% of the money and share the rest to orphanage homes/the needy once, respond quickly to enable me forward you the bank contact details and my valid International passport now that I have access to internet before it will be too late as the bank is aware of my decision over the fund and awaiting for whom i instructed to contact them forward a scanned copy of my valid international passport for their confirmation, Note that it will only cost you for change of ownership according to the bank, and please don't be discouraged about the change of ownership because at this stage if no one apply for the money it will go to bank treasury when I'm gone and they will not use it to help the needy once to fulfill my wish,

Remain Bless
    Mrs.N.Marois