From Mrs Shill Sheila Johnson
Return-Path: <mrssheilajohnson@mail.com>
Received: from 188.227.160.242, United Kingdom, Gosport, Redstation Limited
From: "Mrs Shill Sheila Johnson" <mrssheilajohnson@mail.com>
Reply-To: [mrsshill12@yahoo.com.hk]
Subject: I Need Your Help
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013

Hello Beloved ,

Sorry to invade your privacy, I am Mrs. shill sheila johnson the wife of Mr Harold Johnson, my husband worked with the shell oil in Kenya. My Husband died after a brief illness in 2001.When my late husband was alive he deposited sum Amount of Money with a Bank,Presently,this money is still with the Bank,I am in a hospital in Saudi Arabia receiving treatment and my doctor has confirmed to me that i have just few days to live on earth due to my esophageal cancer.Please i am choosing you to receive this money on my behalf,and use it to help the less priviledge.Contact me on my private email: [mrshillsheilaj@collector.org]
Your Sister in Christ,
shill sheila johnson.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from 94.46.241.10,
Spain, Madrid, Nfsi Telecom Lda.

From shill sheila johnson
Return-Path: <johnson@mail.ptepb.gov.tw>
Reply-To: [mrsshill12@yahoo.com.hk]
Subject: Hello Beloved
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013

Hello Beloved ,

Sorry to invade your privacy, I am Mrs. shill Sheila Johnson the wife of Mr Harold Johnson,my husband worked with the shell oil in Kenya.My Husband died after a brief illness in 2001.When my late husband was alive he deposited sum Amount of Money with a Bank,Presently,this money is still with the Bank,I am in a hospital in Saudi Arabia receiving treatment and my doctor has confirmed to me that i have just few days to live on earth due to my esophageal cancer.Please i am choosing you to receive this money on my behalf,and use it to help the less privilege.Contact me on my private email: [mrsshill12@yahoo.com.hk] Your Sister in Christ,
shill Sheila Johnson.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <vmarabi@tin.it>
Received: from (EHLO ms2.kntech.com.tw) (219.87.68.12)
Message-Id: <201708280420.v7S4KKV5016392@ms2.kntech.com.tw>
Reply-To: <shillsheilajohnson@gmail.com>
Subject: HELP ME
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017

I want you to Distribute my funds to less privileged if interested reply now

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mjlee@mail.nhu.edu.tw>
Received: from (EHLO mail.nhu.edu.tw) (203.72.0.5)
Reply-To: sheilajohnsonshill39@gmail.com
Subject: help me
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018
Message-Id: <20180806140346.M26785@mail.nhu.edu.tw>

Sorry to invade your privacy,My name is Shill Sheila Johnson,my doctor has inform me that i have just few days to live on earth due to my esophageal Cancer Please i am choosing you to receive some funds on my behalf,I want you to Distribute my funds to the less priviledge if interested reply now email: sheilajohnsonshill39@gmail.com

S

Shakky

her Dr lied, she is still alive,

"Sorry to invade your privacy,My name is Shill Sheila Johnson,my doctor has inform me that i have just few days to live on earth due to my esophageal Cancer Please i am choosing you to receive some funds on my behalf,I want you to Distribute my funds to less privileged if interested reply now email : ssjohnson894@gmail.com"

N

Not deserving

mjlee <mjlee@mail.nhu.edu.tw>
Aug 12 at 5:54 PM

Sorry to invade your privacy,My name is Shill Sheila Johnson,my doctor has inform me that i have just few days to live on earth due to my esophageal Cancer Please i am choosing you to receive some funds on my behalf,I want you to Distribute my funds to less privileged if interested reply now email : ssjohnson894@gmail.com

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <lepore-paolo@alice.it>
Reply-To: <shilljohnsonsheila@mail.com>
Subject: I want you to Distribute my funds to less priviledge if interested reply now