Mrs. Susan Hosni Mubarak, Egypt

Sender: (ID [aimery@aimeryadalhard.de)

From: Suzanne Hosni Mubarak <suzannehosnimubarak1@arabmail.org>
Reply-To: <susanhosnimubarak737@e-mail.cz>
Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011
Subject: A CRY FOR HELP...PLEASE READ THE ATTACHMENT.

I am Mrs. Susan Hosni Mubarak, the wife of the Former President of Egypt Hosni Mubarak. I got your information from the list of world philanthropist willing to assist the oppressed for any kind of help and I felt that you could handy to my family on this vital issue.

As you may be aware that my husband is presently facing trial on maladministration charges in Egypt and we his family mem A CRY FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

Attachment Details:

I am Mrs. Suzanne Hosni Mubarak, the wife of the Former President of Egypt Hosni Mubarak. I got your information from the list of world philanthropist willing to assist the oppressed for any kind of help and I felt that you could be of helpful to my family on this vital issue. As you may be aware that my husband is presently facing trial on maladministration charges in Egypt and we his family members had moved to the estate in Sharm El Sheikh and all our documents have be ceased to prevent us from traveling.

Please, presently I and my entire family have what I will called “MY FAMILY LAST RESORT to the tune of $U.S50M (Fifty million United States Dollars) TO TRANSFER to you with the hope that you will invest this funds into any good business in your country, pending when the political turmoil is over. Please if you are interested in helping me to receive this money that is presently in an escrow account in one of the West African country.

After a successful process and transfer of this said money into your bank account, 20% of the total funds will go to you and my son Alaa will come to your country immediately to start up a business with your assistance so we will be able save for raining day. you can found out some of the story on this web below: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/How-Hosni-Mubarak-Got-Filthy-usnews3723955512.html?x=0.

I shall give you the contact information of my Account officer in the bank when you indicated interest and he will assist you on any legal issues to change the necessary Documents / Documentation to your NAME and Power of Attorney to secure this fund.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as it is a 100% risk free venture.

Kindly indicate your interest in assisting my family by providing the basic information such as Full name, Address, Age, occupation and cell number.

Thanks for your service in advance.

Sincerely yours
Suzanne Hosni Mubarak

Received: from [70.39.111.195]) by 7.mx.freenet.de

Suzanne Mubarak, Egypt

Date: Thu, Apr 7, 2011
Subject: I am waiting for your Urgent reply

Hello my Friend,

I am Mrs Suzanne Mubarak the wife of President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt, I need your urgent attention to help me secure some funds as a foreigner because of the current crisis going on with my husband and I.

Please, if you are interested in helping me out, I will give you more information on how to secure the funds amounted to 27.000.000.00 UnitedState Dollars.

Thanks for your understanding

Suzanne Mubarak

Received: from mx1.upsi.edu.my (mx1.upsi.edu.my [202.45.132.9])

Received: from 196.207.231.150,
Dakar, Senegal, Sonatel, Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal,

From suzanne
Return-Path: <stellagabarlove@att.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011
Reply-To: [suzannemubarak24@hotmail.com]
Subject: HELLO

Hello Dear,
Please I am very sorry to contact you through Email, it is because of the urgency required My name is Mrs. Suzanne Moubarak the wife of the formal Egyptian President Hosier Mubarak.I have important reasons to contact you and i hope we can share great experiences together beyond here. Write to me direct to my e-mail I wish to hear from you as soon, God bless you.

Thanks yours,
Mrs. Suzanne.

Received: from 41.86.225.23,
Benin, ISOCEL-20100709, ORG-IS30-AFRINIC, [abuse@isoceltelecom.com]

reply-to: <me.contact4@virgilio.it>
date: Sat, Oct 8, 2011
subject: My Reward to You

My Reward to You,

This is my appreciation to your past efforts and commitments in my proposed transaction to you. I realized your hands were tied up then. I have transferred the Fund to Lebanon through the help of a new partner. I dropped the total sum of US$1,000,000.00 to be sent to you either by ATM Visa Card through Barr. Kaka Yovo as compensation for your past efforts.

Kindly be in contact with the Man of God via this address bellow;
Barr. Kaka Yovo.
E-mail: <kakayovo@yahoo.com>

Please contact him immediately or forward this email to him, asking him to send the ATM Visa Card to you. Although my new partner is not happy that I have to allocate such amount to you bearing in mind your attitude toward the transaction at its crucial stage.

Take good care of yourself.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Suzanne Hosni. Mubarak
PRIVACY - COPYRIGHT TELECOM ITALIA 2011 - PARTITA IVA:00488410010 - NOTE LEGALI - WEBSITE INFO

Do not destroy my family reputation because you do not approve of my proposal.
Lady, your sticky-fingered husband already did that.

From SUZANNE MUBARAK
Return-Path: <mrssuzannemubarak@breathe.com>
Received: from 79.39.20.194, Italy, Telecom Italia Net
Reply-To: <mrssuzannemubarak21q@e-mail.cz>
Subject: SUZANNE MUBARAK
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011

Dear Friend,
This mail may not be surprising to you if you have been following current events in the international media with reference to the recent protest in Egypt.I am Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak, the wife of Deposed Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak who is seriously ill where he had retreated after giving up power on February 11.

Ever since the turn out of events and even prior to the protest,I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion,humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present military leadership of the Egyptian Liberation Organization.I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture.As a woman that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment.

I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity. This arrangement will be known to you and I alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because our government has tapped all our lines and are monitoring all my moves.In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, you shall be compensated with 30% of the funds after the completion and transfer of fund to your possession.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacies we keep for our children.In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. So I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail.

I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you.Do not destroy my family reputation because you do not approve of my proposal.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak

Received: from 41.211.207.249,
Nigeria, Lagos, Direct on PC

Return-path: <smubarak1002@live.com>
Reply-To: <smubarak1003@live.com>
Subject: Waiting For Your Reply
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012

Dear Friend,

This mail may not be surprising to you if you have been following current events in the international media with reference to the recent protest in Egypt.I am Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak, the wife of Deposed Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak who is seriously ill where he had retreated after giving up power on February 11.

Ever since the turn out of events and even prior to the protest,I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion,humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present military leadership of the Egyptian Liberation Organization.I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture.As a woman that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment.

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Egyptian Government. In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars.And they are not relenting on their effort to make me and my sons(Gamal & Alaa Mubarak) poor for life.

As you know, the Moslem community has no regards for women, more importantly when the woman is from a Christian background, hence my desire for a foreign assistance.

I have the sum of 60.5USD(Sixty Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a financial firm in Europe whose name I can not disclose for now for security reasons until we open up communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.

This arrangement will be known to you and I alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because our government has tapped all our lines and are monitoring all my moves.In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, you shall be compensated with 20% of the funds after the completion and transfer of fund to your possession.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children.In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. So I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail.

I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you.Do not destroy my family reputation because you do not approve of my proposal.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak

Quark

Staff member
Reply-To: ~suzannem1@e-mail.cz>

174.128.251.177, USA, Sharktech Internet Services

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 82.128.45.56,
Nigeria, Lagos, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited

Return-Path: <mubaraksuzanne176@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Subject: Re: Hello !

Dear Sir

thanks for your willingness to help me out of this situation.God will bless you and be with you in your time of needs as you have decided to help me.pls note that everything about the transaction is legitimate,so you don't need to have any fear about it.

what i urgently want you do for me is to help me look for a good house to buy in your country as i wish to relocate my grand children out of this place and settle down with them in a new peaceful place.the situation has even become worst since my husband was arrested,tried and convicted.

My choice of property is duplex house with about four or five bedrooms in a very spacious compound in a peaceful city.The prices of which I expect to range between USD$500,000 and US$2,500,000.00 .The mode of payment will not be a problem for I will be sending you the money for payment to you through a bank to bank wire transfer,cash or check depending on what you want.Please specify in your response how you wish the money be moved to you.

pls i need you to do this for me without delay as the security risk i am facing here is becoming dangerious for my grand children and I.As soon as you inform me that the house has been found with details of how to send you the money and the total amount you need including your commission,i shall instruct the paying agency to send you the money for the payment.please include your commission to whatever the price of the house is.i would very much appreciate if you could send me the scanned picture of the house but this is not compulsory.

Due to security reasons, I will not be able to call you and you can not call me too as our telephone lines are bugged.also pls make sure you do not tell anybody about our communication no matter how close the person is to you as i do not want anybody to know about my plan to relocate out of my country.my friend,this is important to my safety and that of my grand children.

Meanwhile,i will like you to include your telephone number in your next reply as the paying agency might want to call you before sending the money for payment for the house to you.

As i said earlier,i would appreciate if you can keep this my communication with you secret as we don't know who is who.your closest friend can reveal my plan to anybody and if my government get to know about my plan i can be stopped as they want to see to the end of anything that gets to do with my husband's family.this is why i am appealing to you to keep out communication secret.

pls reply as soon as possible.

your sister,
Suzanne

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 204.93.165.79 - USA, Chicago - Server Central Network
Return-Path: <smubarak2@yahoo.com>

To: susan.lacey@yahoo.com
Reply-To: smubarak2@aol.com
Subject: re
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 Received 9 Dec 2013

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect trust and humanity, I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly I am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.This mail may not be surprising to you if you have been following current events in the international media with reference to the recent protest in Egypt. I am Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak, the wife of Deposed Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak who was jailed by the government of Egypt. I give Almighty Lord the grace for his release.Ever since the turn out of events and even prior to the protest, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation,frustration and hopelessness by the present military leadership of the Egyptian Liberation Organization. I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture. As a woman that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment.You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Egyptian Government.In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not relenting on their effort to make me and my sons (Gamal & Alaa Mubarak) poor for life. As you know, the Moslem community has no regards for women, more importantly when the woman is from a Christian background, hence my desire for a foreign assistance.I have the sum of 62.5USD(Sixty-two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a financial firm in Ghana name I can not disclose for now for security reasons until we open up communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safekeeping and any Investment opportunity.This arrangement will be known to you and me alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because our government has tapped all our lines and are monitoring all my moves. In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, you shall be compensated with 20% of the funds after the completion and transfer of fund to your possession.Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in lifetime and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal.So I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail.I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you.Do not destroy my family reputation because you do not approve of my proposal.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak
Smubarak2@aol.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <smubarak_1009@yahoo.com>
Received: from 184.80.160.26, United States, Manassas, Beltsville Construction Supply Inc
Received: from static-184-80-160-26.t1.cavtel.net ([184.80.160.26]:3858 helo=User)
Reply-To: <smubarak_1009@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: can you handle this in trust and confidence?
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: ciclope.extremehosting.com.br: authenticated_id: post@happy2014.exh.com.br

Dear Friend,

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart.With due respect trust and humanity, I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile.Honestly I am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

This mail may not be surprising to you if you have been following current events in the international media with reference to the recent protest in Egypt.I am Mrs.Suzanne Mubarak, the wife of Deposed Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak who was jailed by the government of Egypt and was released.I give Almighty Lord the grace for his release although my dear husband is facing charges in the law court with my two sons.

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Egyptian Government.In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars.And they are not relenting on their effort to make me and my sons(Gamal & Alaa Mubarak) poor for life.

As you know, the Moslem community has no regards for women, more importantly when the woman is from a Christian background, hence my desire for a foreign assistance.

I have the sum of 62.5USD(Sixt-Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a financial firm in Europe whose name I can not disclose for now for security reasons until we open up communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.

This arrangement will be known to you and I alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because our government has tapped all our lines and are monitoring all my moves.In view of the above, if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits, you shall be compensated with 20% of the funds after the completion and transfer of fund to your possession.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children.In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. So I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak, in Egypt

Received from: 24.37.87.140, CANADA, Quebec, Videotron Ltee
Return-path: <smubarakk1009@outlook.com>

Reply-to: ~smubarak_1009@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: can you handle this in trust and confidence??????
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014

Dear Friend,

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart.With due respect trust and humanity, I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile.

Honestly I am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

This mail may not be surprising to you if you have been following current events in the international media with reference to the recent protest in Egypt.I am Mrs.Suzanne Mubarak, the wife of Deposed Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak who was jailed with my 2 sons by the government of Egypt.I give Almighty Lord the grace for his release although my dear husband is facing charges in the law court with my two sons.

Ever since the turn out of events and even prior to the protest,I have been thrown into a state ofantagonism, confusion, humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present military leadership of the Egyptian Liberation Organization.I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture.As a woman that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment.

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Egyptian Government.In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars.And they are not relenting on their effort to make me and my sons(Gamal & Alaa Mubarak) poor for life. As you know, the Moslem community has no regards for women, more importantly when the woman is from a Christian background,hence my desire for a foreign assistance.I have the sum of 62.5USD(Sixty-Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a financial firm in Europe whose name I can not disclose for now for security reasons until we open up communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children.In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.I am aware of the consequences of this proposal.

So I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak

From: 120.140.142.199, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Packet One Networks (m) Sdn
Return-Path: <suzane.mubarak@gmx.com>
X-RC-FROM: <suzane.mubarak@gmx.com>
Reply-To: <suzannehosni1@aol.com>
Subject: subjet
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015

I am M.r.s. Suzanne. The wife of the former Egyptian leader, now my husband has been released, Despise the fact he has released yet the Government still monitoring us. All we have in my country has been seized. And been preventing my family from traveling out of the country.

As a result of this, I need somebody outside to represent my interest to keep our reserved funds for the future of my children and l will offer a percentage to you for your international assistant to keep my family up keeping estate for my children,

I am willing to negotiate with you how much I will offer you to keep this for my children. l wait for your urgent respond.
Yours Faithfully,

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <eugeniago@mundivia.es>
Date: 25 June 2015
Subject: I Request Your Assistance.

Mrs.Suzanne Mubarak
Address:34, Misr Helwan
Maadi,Cairo,
Egypt.

Attention:

I, MRS SUZANNE MUBARAK(The wife of the late egyptian president), request your assistance in the Reinvestment and Management of 25million(USD)United States Dollars for my family in Abroad and your percentage will be 20%.

N.B. All you need to do is to send your details:Telephone Number,Full name and Fax Number to my lawyer Barrister Alex Thomas on email: barralexthomasbook@gmail.com or telephone number +447035998921. He will be the one to give you details on the procedure to follow. Please click on this link below to know why i cannot do this myself.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13398644
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-25446660
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2380101

Yours faithfully,
MRS SUZANNE MUBARAK.

Received: from [120.141.16.56] RECEIVED FROM MOSCOW RUSSIA, via Akada Telecom
Reply-To: <suzane.mbarak@aol.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 5:12 AM
Subject: Can You Handle This ?

I am Mrs. Suzanne. The wife of the former Egyptian leader, now my husband has been released, Despise the fact he has released yet the Government still monitoring us. All we have in my country has been seized. And been preventing my family from traveling out of the country.

As a result of this, I need somebody outside to represent my interest to keep our reserved funds for the future of my children and l will offer a percentage to you for your international assistant to keep my family up keeping estate for my children,

I am willing to negotiate with you how much I will offer you to keep this for my children. l wait for your urgent respond.

Yours Faithfully,
Suzanne.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Abuja, Intercom Data Network Limited

Return-Path: <infolobos@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to: susannemubaraak@gmail.com
date: Thu, 20 Aug 15
message-id: <OID_1440094241981854_0infolobos@speedy.com.ar>
subject: CAN YOU HELP
from: =?UTF-8?B?Ik1ycy4gU3V6YW5uZSBNdWJhcmFrIg==?= <infolobos@speedy.com.ar>
Dear Friend,

This mail may not be surprising to you if you have been following current events in the international media with reference to the recent protest in Egypt.I am Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak, the wife of Deposed Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak who is seriously ill where he had retreated after giving up power on February 11.Ever since the turn out of events and even prior to the protest,I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion,humiliation, frustration and hopelessness by the present military leadership of the Egyptian Liberation Organization.I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture.As a woman that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment.

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Egyptian Government. In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars.And they are not relenting on their effort to make me and my sons(Gamal & Alaa Mubarak) poor for life. As you know, the Moslem community has no regards for women, more importantly when the woman is from a Christian background, hence my desire for a foreign assistance.

I have the sum of 62.5USD(Sixty-Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a financial firm in Europe whose name I can not disclose for now for security reasons until we open up communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.

Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time and more so, if you are honest, I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children.In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Same as above, from 124.82.163.19,
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Streamyx Biz Southern

Return-Path: <smubarakkk1009@outlook.com>
Reply-To: ~smubarakk1009@outlook.com>

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Packet One Networks (m) Sdn

From "susa
Reply-To: <suzanne.hosni@aol.com>
Subject: Can You Handle This ?
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015

I am M.r.s. Suzanne.. the wife of the former Egyptian leader, who from political turmoil during the 2011 uprising which was fabricated without evidence. the government has seized everything we have here and prevent us from traveling out of Egypt.

As a result of this, I need somebody outside Egypt to represent my interest to manage our reserved funds in long-term business venture especially in public and private business (including real estate investment,

I am willing to negotiate with you how much I will offer you to handle this for me after your acceptance. And all needed to proceed the legality and movement shall or

will be duly obtained in due course.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Suzanne . Hosni Mubarak.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Port Harcourt, Lte Customers

From "Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak
Return-Path: <suzannemubarak24.2011@rediffmail.com>
Reply-To: <susmubrak111@yahoo.co.jp>
From: "Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak"<suzannemubarak24.2011@rediffmail.com>
Subject: Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016

Dear Friend,

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart.With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation

This mail may not be surprising to you if you have been following current events in the international media with reference to the recent protest in Egypt.I am Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak, the wife of Deposed Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak who was jailed by the government of Egypt.I give Almighty Lord the grace for release soon.

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account and companies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Egyptian Government.

In fact the total sum allegedly discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of about $6.5 Billion Dollars.And they are not relenting on their effort to make me and my sons (Gamal & Alaa Mubarak) poor for life.

I have the sum of 62.5USD(Sixty-Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a financial firm in Europe whose name I can not disclose for now for security reasons until we open up communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak