Mrs. Teresa Stang, USA

Discussion in 'Dying persons' started by Donjamin, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Donjamin

Donjamin Ninja

Return-Path: <info@acinnocenzo.it>
    Received: from User (unknown [188.95.54.162]) IP LOCATED IN CARACAS, VENEZUELA
    Reply-To: <teresastange@hotmail.com>
    Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 3:30 PM
    Subject: DONATION FOR YOU !! mans

May the peace of God be with you and your family.I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is Mrs. Teresa Stang, a widow from Oklahoma USA and am writing you from my sickbed because i have been fighting cancer and the doctors says i have only few weeks left. I want to entrust my money ($4.5 million USD) to your care for charity purposes to help the less privileged as my late husbands relatives want me dead so that they will claim all my late husband and i worked for.I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once your receive it. Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon. I have attached the copy of my passport for identification.Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.God bless you.

Mother
    Teresa Stang.
    teresastange@hotmail.com

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 41.138.168.21, NIGERIA, Port Harcourt, Visafone Communications Limited
    Return Path: <garryfred1@gmail.com>
    Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015
    Reply-To: Mrs Teresa Stang <teresastang22@gmail.com>
    Subject: I NEED A HELP FROM YOU.
    To: undisclosed recipients

I NEED A HELP FROM YOU.

May the peace of God be with you and your family.I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained
    to my understanding.

My name is Mrs. Teresa Stang, a widow from Oklahoma USA and am writing you from my sickbed because i have been fighting cancer and the doctors says i have only few weeks left.

I want to entrust my money ($ 4.5 millionUSD) to your care for charity purposes to help the less privileged as my late husbands relatives want me dead so that they It will claim all my late husband and i worked for.

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once your receive it.

Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon.Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.

God bless you.
    Yours Mrs Teresa Stang

3. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Also from Nigeria.
    Sender: reinntannmoe@yahoo.co.jp
    Reply-To: Mrs Teresa Stang ~teresastangg@hotmail.com>

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 196.207.129.220, [​IMG] Kenya, Kiambu, Wananchi Group Kenya
    From Teresa Stang
    Return-Path: <a3@teresastang5.sg.tn>
    Subject: Re: DONATION FOR YOU
    To: Recipients <a3@teresastang5.sg.tn>
    Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: <teresastang29@gmail.com>
    Return-Path: a3@teresastang5.sg.tn

DONATION FOR YOU

May the peace of God be with you and your family.

I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is Mrs. Teresa Stang, a widow from Oklahoma USA and am writing you from my sickbed because i have been fighting cancer.

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once your receive it. Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon. I have attached the copy of my pass '

Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.

God bless you.
    Mother Teresa Stang.

5. Miyuki

Return-Path: a2@stang5.th.tn
    Received: from EUR01-DB5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-db5eur01hn0216.outbound.protection.outlook.com [104.47.2.216])
    Subject: RE: DONATION FOR YOU
    To: Recipients a2@stang5.th.tn
    Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: teresastang31@gmail.com

DONATION FOR YOU

I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is Mrs. Teresa Stang, a widow from Oklahoma USA and am writing you from my sickbed because i have been fighting cancer.

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once your receive it. Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon.

God bless you.
    Mother Teresa Stang.

6. Miyuki

From Teresa Stang
    Return-Path: <a4@stang13.th.tn>
    Received: from (EHLO jax4mhob08.myregisteredsite.com) (64.69.218.88)
    Subject: RE: DONATION FOR YOU
    To: Recipients <a4@stang13.th.tn>
    Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: <teresastang32@gmail.com>

DONATION FOR YOU

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once your receive it. Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon.

God bless you.
    Mother Teresa Stang.

7. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: curtisshade50@yahoo.com
    Subject: GREETINGS
    Date: 2016-07-20
    Reply to: tessastang254@usa.com

GREETINGS

God bless you.
    Mother Teresa Stang.
    email: {tessastang254@usa.com}
    Click Reply then contact me

8. From 116.228.33.241, [​IMG] China, Shanghai, Aiai Industrial Belt (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
    Return-Path: <admin@inobelts.com>
    Reply-to: tessastang254@gmail.com
    Organization: Teresa Stang
    Subject: DONATION FOR YOU
    Message-ID: <20160731003646.3757a7d4@mail.inobelts.com>
    Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016

DONATION FOR YOU

I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is Mrs. Teresa Stang, a widow from Oklahoma USA and am writing you from my sick bed because i have been fighting cancer.

God bless you.
    Mother Teresa Stang.
    email: {tessastang254@gmail.com}

9. Lafiria

Lafiria Guest

I received the same email today nov 27 2016 Teresa Stang Donation for you...... would have been greatly needed but I always look up scams when I receive an email. don't fall for it folks... keep faith and may God continue to bless and keep us

10. Miyuki

Reposting for a guest.

I almost got scammed by a woman named Teresa Stang. Her email address is: tessastang254@gmail.com. She had a Reverend from Affrica and another man from Kenya involved. I'm so thankful, that The Lord stopped me from a horrible mistake!!

11. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.138.90.92, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Return-Path: <azmi@pppnp.gov.my>
    Date: Mon, 8 May 2017
    Reply-To: mrssteresastang@gmail.com
    Message-ID: <551160568.234134.1494199995199.JavaMail.zimbra@pppnp.gov.my>

DONATION FOR YOU

May the peace of God be with you and your family. I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is Mrs.Teresa Stang, a widow from Oklahoma USA and am writing you from my sick bed because i have been fighting cancer.

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once your receive it. Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon. Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.

God bless you.
    Mother Teresa Stang.

12. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 197.237.90.170, [​IMG] KENYA, Nairobi, Wananchi
    Return Path: "@eagle.ocn.ne.jp
    Date: Jun 16th 2017
    Reply to: teresastang1@yandex.com

I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is Teresa Stang, a widow from Oklahoma USA and I'm writing you from my sick bed because i have been fighting cancer.

I will tell you more about myself and also explain why I need your help. Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon.

God bless you.
    Mother Teresa Stang.
    Reply to my email
    Copyright ©2017•

13. Miyuki

Return-Path: <NAIRO.@eagle.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017
    Reply-To: Mother Teresa Stang <mrsteresastang112@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <2062146612.18586863.1499360139789.JavaMail.root@eagle.ocn.ne.jp>

DONATION FOR YOU

I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is Teresa Stang, a widow from Oklahoma USA and I'm writing you from my sick bed because i have been fighting cancer.

I will tell you more about myself and also explain why I need your help. Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon.

God bless you.
    Mother Teresa Stang.
    Reply to my email
    Copyright 2017

14. Miyuki

Another from Kenya.
    Reply-To: Teresa Stang <teresastang903@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <172844862.22772675.1500405012554.JavaMail.root@car.ocn.ne.jp>

Mother Teresa Stang.
    Reply to my email: teresastang903@gmail.com

15. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <delia1871@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: stang_teresa@yahoo.com
    Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017

I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is Mrs. Teresa Stang, a widow from Oklahoma USA and am writing you from my sickbed because i have been fighting cancer and the doctors says i have only few weeks left. I want to entrust my money ($4.5 million USD) to your care for charity purposes to help the less privileged as my late husbands relatives want me dead so that they will claim all my late husband and i worked for.

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once your receive it. Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon. I have attached the copy of my passport for identification. Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.

God bless you.
    Mother Teresa Stang.
    Email: stang_teresa@yahoo.com

16. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: t.youichi777@gmail.com
    Date: 2017-07-28
    Reply to: stang_teresa@yahoo.com

Same email as above

17. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <mr.bear.jr@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: stang_teresa@yahoo.com

Mother Teresa Stang.
    Email: stang_teresa@yahoo.com

18. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

To: Recipients <test@aitt.md>
    Reply-To: stangbiz@yandex.com

19. Originating-IP: [197.234.219.86] [​IMG] Cotonou,Benin (ISP: Spacetel benin)
    reply-to: Mrs Teresa Stang <teresastang22@gmail.com>
    date: Sun, Sep 3, 2017
    subject: My Dear Friend, I need a little help from you.

My Dear Friend, I need a little help from you.

May the peace of God be with you and your family.I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is Mrs. Teresa Stang, a widow from Oklahoma USA and am writing you from my sickbed because i have been fighting cancer and the doctors says i have only few weeks left.

I want to entrust my money ($ 4.5 millionUSD) to your care for charity purposes to help the less privileged as my late husbands relatives want me dead so that they will claim all my late husband and i worked for.

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once your receive it.Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon.Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.God bless you. Here is my contact email Address (teresasttang@hotmail.com)

Yours Mrs Teresa Stang

20. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <anna1302@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15e75b305de.anna1302@alice.it>
    Reply-To: teresasttang@hotmail.com