Mrs Victoria Kim, from Natherland

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
She cannot spell the name of her country.

From 41.207.196.5,
Cote d'Ivoire, Avisonet
From Vivtoria Kim
Return-Path: <victoria_111kim111@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010
Reply-To: [victoria_111kim111@yahoo.co.jp]
Subject: CAN YOU HELP THE PEOPLE OF GOD?

CAN YOU HELP THE PEOPLE OF GOD?

I AM MRS, VICTORIA KIM, FROM NATHERLAND A WIDOW TO LATE FRANK KIM, I AM 55 YEARS OLD, I AM A NEW CHRISTAIN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST,FLORA ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WOUDIN, T LIVE MORE THAN THREE MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS, AND IN ALL INDICATION REGARDS TO MEDICAL ANALYSIS, THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE THAT NO HOPE FOR ME TO BE A LIVING PERSON AGAIN,

MY LATE HUSBAND KILLED DURING THE FRANCE RAID AGAINST TERRORISM IN IVORY COAST, AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY CHILE MELATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN FOUR MONTHS, SO I NOW DECIDED TO DIVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH, TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AMERICA, AFRICA, ASIA AND EUROPE ESPECAILLY CREATE SOLUTION TO PROBLEM OF LESS PREVILLAGED ONES AND ORPHANAGE HOMES.

I SELECTED YOU AFTER VISITING THE WEBSITE I PRAYED AND FAST FOR THREE WEEKS OVER IT, I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $3 MILLION DOLLARS, TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT FUND IS LYING IN A BANK IN IVORY COAST AND UPON MY INSTRUCTION,WILL FILE IN AN APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY IN YOUR NAME.

LASTLY,I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE USED FOR THE SAID PURPOSE EVEN THOUHG IM LATE THEN, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY AND I MADE THE PROMISE TO GOD THAT THE FUND WILL BE USE TO BUILD HIS TAMPLE. MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I AM WAIT URGENT REPLY FROM YOU.
GOD BLESSES YOU.

MRS VICTORIA KIM,
REMAIN BLESSED

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From 116.202.77.18,
India, Gurgaon Pdsnnew3 Static
From MRS VICTORIA KIM
Return-Path: <unitednationsoffice1@asia.com> <------Nice try, Vickie
Reply-To: <mrsvictoriakim1@yahoo.in>
Subject: CAN YOU HELP THE PEOPLE OF ALLAH?
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012

AN YOU HELP THE PEOPLE OF ALLAH?

I AM MRS, VICTORIA KIM, FROM NATHERLAND A WIDOW TO LATE FRANK KIM, I AM 55 YEARS OLD, I AM A NEW CHRISTAIN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST,FLORA ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WOULDN'T,T LIVE MORE THAN THREE MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS, AND IN ALL INDICATION REGARDS TO MEDICAL ANALYSIS, THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE THAT NO HOPE FOR ME TO BE A LIVING PERSON AGAIN.

MY LATE HUSBAND KILLED DURING THE FRANCE RAID AGAINST TERRORISM IN TOGO, AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY CHILD MELATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN FOUR MONTHS, SO I NOW DECIDED TO DIVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH, TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AMERICA, AFRICA, ASIA AND EUROPE ESPECAILLY CREATE SOLUTION TO PROBLEM OF LESS PREVILLAGED ONES AND ORPHANAGE HOMES.

I SELECTED YOU AFTER VISITING THE WEBSITE I PRAYED AND FAST FOR THREE WEEKS OVER IT, I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $3 MILLION DOLLARS, TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT FUND IS LYING IN A BANK IN INDIA AND UPON MY INSTRUCTION,WILL FILE IN AN APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY IN YOUR NAME.

LASTLY,I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE USED FOR THE SAID PURPOSE EVEN THOUHG IM LATE THEN, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY AND I MADE THE PROMISE TO GOD THAT THE FUND WILL BE USE TO BUILD HIS TAMPLE, MAY THE GRACE OF OUR ALLAH BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I WAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY FROM YOU.

GOD BLESSES YOU.
CONTACT ME THROUGH MY FAMILY EMAIL: [mrsvictoriakim1@yahoo.in]

MRS VICTORIA KIM,
REMAIN BLESSED[plain]

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: vcck_kim11@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: CAN YOU HELP THE PEOPLE OF GOD?
Date: 4th Jun 2015

CAN YOU HELP THE PEOPLE OF GOD?

I AM MRS,VICTORIA KIM, FROM NATHERLAND A WIDOW TO LATE FRANK KIM, I AM 55 YEARS OLD, I AM A NEW CHRISTAIN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST,FLORA ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WOUDIN, T LIVE MORE THAN THREE MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS, AND IN ALL INDICATION REGARDS TO MEDICAL ANALYSIS, THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE THAT NO HOPE FOR ME TO BE A LIVING PERSON AGAIN,

MY LATE HUSBAND KILLED DURING THE FRANCE RAID AGAINST TERRORISM IN TOGO, AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY CHILE MELATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN FOUR MONTHS, SO I NOW DECIDED TO DIVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH, TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AMERICA, AFRICA, ASIA AND EUROPE ESPECAILLY CREATE SOLUTION TO PROBLEM OF LESS PREVILLAGED ONES AND ORPHANAGE HOMES.

I SELECTED YOU AFTER VISITING THE WEBSITE I PRAYED AND FAST FOR THREE WEEKS OVER IT, I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $3 MILLION DOLLARS, TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT FUND IS LYING IN A BANK IN TOGO AND UPON MY INSTRUCTION,WILL FILE IN AN APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY IN YOUR NAME.

LASTLY,I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE USED FOR THE SAID PURPOSE EVEN THOUHG IM LATE THEN, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY AND I MADE THE PROMISE TO GOD THAT THE FUND WILL BE USE TO BUILD HIS TAMPLE. MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I AM WAIT URGENT REPLY FROM YOU.

GOD BLESSES YOU.

MRS VICTORIA KIM,
REMAIN BLESSED

She can spell the name of her country now! Of course she's not really there but I think "she" deserves 1 point for research.

India, Pitampura, Pdsnnew1 Lns Ha

Return-Path: <>
Subject: USE THIS FUND TO BUILD SCHOOL FOR THE POOR
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015
Reply-To: <foreignexchangcommission@aol.com>
Return-Path: <>

DEAR BELOVED.

GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD.!
HOW ARE YOU AND HOW IS WORK WITH YOUR FAMILY.?
I AM MRS. VICTORIA KIM, FROM NETHERLANDS, A WIDOW TO LATE FRANK KIM, I AM 47 YEARS OLD, I AM SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST, FOR ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WOULDN'T, LIVE MORE THAN THREE MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS AND TO ALL MEDICAL ANALYSIS. THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE THAT NO HOPE FOR ME TO BE A LIVING PERSON AGAIN.

MY LATE HUSBAND WAS KILLED DURING THE FRANCE RAID AGAINST TERRORISM IN SYRIA, AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY CHILD, BUT MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH.
NOW THE DOCTOR'S HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE MORE, SO I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU AND I AM WILLING TO DIVIDE PART OF THIS WEALTH AS A DONATION FUND TO LESS PRIVILEGED ONES AND ORPHANAGE HOMES.

I SELECTED YOU AFTER VISITING THE WEBSITE AND I PRAYED THAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH ME THIS MISSION. SO BELOVED, I HAVE FUNDS DEPOSITED IN A BANK AND I WANT TO DONATE THE SUM OF $3 MILLION DOLLARS IN YOUR NAME TO HELP FOR THE POOR. THE FUND IS LYING IN A BANK AND UPON MY INSTRUCTION TO THE BANK, THAT I WILL PROVIDE THEM SOMEONE WHO WILL STAND ON MY BEHALF AND RECEIVE THE FUND. SO, IF YOU ARE WILLING AND INTERESTED TO DO THIS MISSION FOR THE POOR, KINDLY SEND ME YOUR FULL:
NAME
COUNTRY
OCCUPATION
CELL NO
KINDLY SEND IT TO THIS ADDRESS: foreignexchangcommission@aol.com

LASTLY, I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS FUND WHEN RELEASED TO YOU, THAT YOU WILL USE IT AND HELP THE POOR, EVEN THOUGH I AM LATE THEN, PLEASE I HAVE COME TO KNOW THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT GOD, IS VANITY UPON VANITY AND I MADE THIS PROMISE TO GOD.
MAY THE GRACE OF OUR GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. .

GOD BLESSES YOU AND I AM WAITING TO YOUR EARLY RESPONSE.

YOURS FAITHFUL
MRS VICTORIA KIM.
mrsvictoriakim4@gmail.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: mrsvictoria.kim2015@yandex.com
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED.
Date: 20 Oct 2015

DEAR BELOVED.

HOW ARE YOU AND HOW IS WORK AND YOUR FAMILY.?

I AM MRS. VICTORIA KIM, FROM NETHERLANDS; A WIDOW TO LATE FRANK KIM, I AM 53 YEARS OLD, I AM A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST, FOR ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WOULDN'T LIVE MORE THAN THREE MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS AND TO ALL MEDICAL ANALYSIS.

THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE THAT NO HOPE FOR ME TO BE A LIVING PERSON AGAIN, BUT I STILL HOPE IN GOD.

MY LATE HUSBAND WAS KILLED DURING THE FRANCE RAID AGAINST TERRORISM IN SYRIA, AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY CHILD. BUT MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH.

NOW THE DOCTOR'S HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE MORE, SO I DECIDED TO DIVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT AND CREATE SOLUTION TO PROBLEM TO LESS PRIVILEGED ONES AND ORPHANAGE HOMES.

I SELECTED YOU AFTER VISITING THE WEBSITE AND I PRAYED TOWARDS IT, THAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH ME THIS MISSION.

SO BELOVED I HAVE FUNDS DEPOSITED IN THE BANK AND I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $3 MILLION DOLLARS IN YOUR FAVOR TO HELP FOR THE POOR.

NOTE THAT MY FUND IS LYING IN A BANK AND UPON MY APPLICATION TO THE BANK, I WILL PROVIDE THEM WHO WILL STAND ON MY BEHALF AND FILE IN AN APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE.

LASTLY,I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS FUND WHEN RELEASED TO YOU, THAT YOU WILL USE IT TO HELP AND SUPPORT THE PEOPLE OF GOD, EVEN THOUGH I AM LATE THEN, PLEASE I HAVE COME TO KNOW THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY UPON VANITY AND I MADE THE PROMISE TO GOD.

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I AM WAITING URGENT REPLY FROM YOU.

GOD BLESSES YOU.

CONTACT ME THROUGH MY FAMILY EMAIL ID: mrsvictoria.kim2015@yandex.com

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <victoriakim6060@gmail.com>
Received: from (HELO nh605-vm8.bullet.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp) (182.22.90.81)
Sender: mm_mmm0011@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018
Reply-To: victoria kim <victoriawwkim10@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Can you help the people of God? I wish to establish a charity fondation to help the poor in your country under your care, Can you help to build this project in your country?I am willing to donate my late husband's funds to the less privileges for the help of mankind. All i need from you is your sincerity to use this funds to do this project as i desired to use it for less privileged ones and orphanage homes, We are the one who will make the world a better place when we help the needies,Let me read from you today and know your your opinion in doing this project for the benefit of mankind in your country,Remain blessed,from Mrs Victoria Kim
To: "victoriakim040@gmail.com" <victoriakim040@gmail.com>