Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <www.@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017
Reply-To: MRS VIVIAN DOUGLASS <larrypaulson1@deliveryman.com>
Message-ID: <1106789638.9876958.1496051373079.JavaMail.root@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: TEXT OR CALL HIM (626) 532-8461.

NOTE: THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950

Please I will like to inform you regarding the delivering of your fund, with the DHL company Benin agent, he will need your information to complete the delivery of your package {consignment box} with him, Worth of $9.5 million dollars. You're to provide him your name, address, Nearest Airport and phone number; is due to our agreement with the DHL Delivering Company and note that you have to provide him the information correctly for smooth delivery of your package., He's currently at Pasadena, California International Airport USA, please make sure you take care of him and know he's not American Citizen.

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

(1)Your Full Name:
(2)Mobile Phone Number:
(3)Current Home Address:
(4)Fax Number:
(5)Country:
(6)City:
(7)Nearest Airport:
(8)Passport/Drivers license:

Contact person:
Name- Agent Larry Paulson,
Email: larrypaulson1@deliveryman.com
Phone number: (626) 532-8461

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: mrkevinbryner2@yahoo.com
Date: 2017-08-23
Subject: ATTN ONCE AGAIN.
Reply to: mrsviviandouglas031@gmail.com

ATTN ONCE AGAIN.

I HAVE TO INFORM YOU AGAIN, THAT WE ARE NOT PLAYING OVER THIS, I KNOW MY REASON FOR THE CONTINUOUS SENDING OF THIS NOTIFICATION TO YOU, THE FACT IS THAT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO TRUST ANY ONE AGAIN OVER THIS PAYMENT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN IN CANTERED IN MANY MONTHS AGO, BUT I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME, I CANNOT SCAM YOU FOR $69 IT IS FOR BANK PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT, THE FEE OF $69 IS CLEARLY WRITTEN TO YOU BEFORE, I DID NOT INVENT THE BILL TO DEFRAUD YOU OF $69 IT IS AN OFFICIAL BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE AND THE GOOD PART OF THIS, IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE DISTURBED AGAIN OVER ANY KIND OF PAYMENT,

THIS IS FINAL AND THE FORMS FROM THERE BECOMES EFFECTIVE ONCE WE SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE AND PAY THE FORM FEE OF $69 I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND THIS TIME BECAUSE YOU MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER SUCH GOOD OPPORTUNITY,

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS SEEN AND VERY DETERMINED TO PAY YOUR OVERDUE DEBTS, THIS IS NOT A FLUKE, I WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND OUT OF IGNORANCE, I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE IS PAID, YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME, YOU WILL GET YOUR FUND, FIND A WAY TO GET THIS $69 YOU WILL NOT LOOSE IT, INSTEAD IT WILL BRING YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH, FIND THE MONEY AND SEND IT TO OUR BURSARY.

THE REASON WHY AM SENDING YOU THIS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR $1.5M USD IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE WE ARE TRYING TO ROUND UP FOR THIS PAYMENT PROGRAM.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN UNION FINALLY MY ADVICE TO YOU IS NOT TO ABANDON THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF THE REQUIREMENT OF ($69)

SEND THE BANK PROCESS FEE OF $69 USD VIA WESTERN UNION.

RECEIVERS NAME:.....SYLVE AJAH
ADDRESS: 14, OREMEJI STREET, COTONOU
TEST QUESTION: ...... WHEN
ANSWER: ................NOW
MTCN..............................

SEND ALL THE DETAILS OF THE MTCN DIRECT TO ( mrsviviandouglas031@gmail.com )

YOURS IN SERVICE
MRS. VIVIAN DOUGLAS

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.86.238.84,
BENIN, Cotonou, ISOCEL

Return Path: customer092@tim.it
Date: 2017-08-23
Subject: FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Reply to: igweego12@gmail.com

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB
Email us at: igweego12@gmail.com

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $40it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $40 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $39 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $40 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $40 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary. The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD2.5M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $2.500, 000.00 into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($40)

Account Officer Info:
Receiver's first name: Peter Nwabu
Address: Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie, 03 BP 2147.
City: Cotonou
Text Question: When
Answer: Now
Amount required: $40
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Sender?s address:
Sender?s full banking details to avoid wrong transfer:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $2.5M the same today without any delay.

Send your reply only at:

Best Regards
Mrs. Vivian Douglas
My email id: igweego12@gmail.com

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Same.
Return-Path: <douglavivian@gmail.com>
Reply-To: douglavivian@gmail.com

Here is the information to use and send the $ 59 usd today.
Receivers Name: Ibe Ezi
Address: Cotonou Benin Republic
Test Question: When

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <WWW.@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "Mrs.Vivian Ann Douglas" <avivian919@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1504______________________________________root@mirror.ocn.ne.jp>

Receiver's name: Umeh John
Address: Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Answer:Now
Amount required: $490

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $9.5M the same today without any delay. (avivian919@yahoo.com)

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrwarrenedwardbuf@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: VivianDouglas <mrwarrenedwardbuf@yahoo.com>

Here is the information to use and send the $ 59 usd today.
Receivers Name: Sylve Ajah
Answer: Today

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: expolibro@infovia.com.ar
Date: 26th Sept 2017
Subject: IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $40 THIS WEEK YOUR $2.500, 000.00 IS GONE
Reply to: mrs.viviandouglas2@inbox.lv

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $40 THIS WEEK YOUR $2.500, 000.00 IS GONE
I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $40 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $40 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $40 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $40 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bankpayment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $40 you will not loose it,instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.
The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD2.5M immediately we are trying to round up for thispayment program.The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $2.500, 000.00 into your account within 15hrs.
Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($40) Account Officer Info:Send the fee through Money Gram only.
Receiver's Name: Pual Nze
Address: Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie, 03 BP 2147. Cotonou, Benin Republic.

Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Sender?s address:
As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $2.5M

the same today without any delay.
Best Regards
Mrs. Vivian Douglas

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mlook351@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Vivian Douglas" <douglavivian@gmail.com>

Receivers name: Vincent Dube

Email: (viviandouglas97@outlook.com)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <www.@grace.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017
Reply-To: "MRS. VIVIAN DOUGLAS" <jamesknight33@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1539664570.25708040.1510534640864.JavaMail.root@grace.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attn: Package Beneficiary,

Attn: Package Beneficiary,

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth's of $10.5 million out of (ECO-WAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin Republic.

Meanwhile, every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent James Knight for the delivery of your Consignment Box and every Document guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Sacramento International Airport California, (USA) with your Consignment Box. He has already called me with his number on his arrival 4 hours ago.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and ask him to send you your DHL Airway Bill so as to prove to you that he is currently in your country also ask him to give you his mobile number so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you're advised to be very fast as agent Larry Paulson has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the agent is as follow.

(1)Your Full Name:
(2)Mobile Phone Number:
(3)Current Home Address:
(4)Fax Number:
(5)Country:
(6)City:
(7)Nearest Airport:
(8)Passport/Drivers license:

Contact person:
Name- Agent ; James Knight,
Email: jamesknight33@yahoo.com
Hotel Address- 4900 Duckhorn Drive, Sacramento, CA 95834

So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, make sure the below stated codes are identified when contacting him and the content of the box should not be revealed for his does not know the content as it's a VIP Delivery dispatched directly from my office and the director of the Company.

SINCERELY,
MRS. VIVIAN DOUGLAS
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-9829-2333

Return-Path: <lorenzogagliani@alice.it>
Message-ID: <1604b79dc5d.lorenzogagliani@alice.it>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017
Reply-To: atmaster-card@hotmail.com
Subject: YOUR ATM MASTER CARD IS ALREADY TO RECEIVE

Attn once again,

I want you to realized my continues of this email remainder is because i knew the value of this ATM Visa Card which you were about to receive and this fund will brings positive changes in your entire family.

We are not playing over this payment, i know my reason for the continuously sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been encountered in many months ago but i want you to trust me, i cannot deceive you for $39.00 usd, it's for bank processing fee of your ATM payment, this fee of $39 is clearly written to you before, i did not invent the bill to defraud you of $39 it is an official bank processing fee and the good part of it is that you will never ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment.

This is final and the form from the bank will becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $39, i don't want you to loose this fund simply because of this bank processing fee.

The federal government is seen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, i don't want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, i will send you all the documents as soon as the bank processing fee of $39.00 usd is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get this $39 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough.

The reason why am sending you this is because i want you to receive your $1.5m usd immediately the bank processing fee is paid.

Here is the information where to send the $39 through western union or money gram.

Receivers Name:.. Ugo John
City:............ Port Novo
Test question: ...... When
Answer: ....................Now
Mtcn.......................... ....

Thank as am looking forward to read your email with the mtcn number.

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Vivian Douglas

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin Sa

Return-Path: <www.@giga.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018
Reply-To: "Mrs.Vivian Douglas" <davidsmiths1902@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <2135712442.152596247.1517525067212.JavaMail.root@giga.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary,

Attention: Beneficiary,

The Ministry Of Finance World Compensation was notify us your Email and your address as those that is paid to wrong people in Africa since past years and your fund still remain unclaimed and after meeting held.

We are hereby to bring to your notice that after going through your payment files submitted early to my office by the Ministry of Finance & Budget here in Cotonou Benin Republic, I am obliged to inform you that your Over Due Contract/Inheritance of the total sum US$4.500,000.00 is been approved for payment via ATM card.

It is the pleasure of this office to inform you that your ATM debit card number; (4211 2300 2179 2128) has been approved and upgraded in your favor. Meanwhile, your secret PIN number is (4848) and your ATM card value the sum of ( US$ 4.5 MILLION USD only) as mentioned above. Be advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $10,000 is permitted daily and it was duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM machine of your choice/nearest to you also The ATM card is activated.

Note: that We have conclude all the necessary arrangement regarding the delivery of your ATM card to your doorstep via DHL COURIER COMPANY,which will only cost you the sum of $105 Dollar being the official courier delivery fees. You are advice in your favor to send the required delivery fees of ($105 ) to this office immediately as to enable us register your ATM card worth the sum of US$4.5million with DHL COURIER COMPANY here for onward delivery to your doorstep within 48 hours.

SEND THE DELIVERY FEE OF $105 VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM OFFICE WITH THE BELLOW INFORMATION;
Receiver's Name.... MINI MUKA
City....COTONOU
Country...BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT.....$105
MTCN.......

Then get back to us with the reconfirmation of your address such as
1. Your Full Name:
2. Address Where You want us to Send Your ATM Card
3. Cell/Mobile Number:

Be inform that on my capacity as the senior director of Swift Card center and foreign remittance operation of UBA Bank of Africa Benin Republic ,I promised to serve you in total honesty and loyalty.I assure you that as soon as you are able to provide the $105 being the official delivery fees,it will only take 48 hours for your ATM card to arrive your doorstep for your immediate withdrawal of your money.

We advice you to stop all the communications with everyone regarding your payment as we have short listed to deliver to you and now urge you to comply and receive your ATM Card funds.

Yours in service
Mrs .Vivian Douglas
Telephone +22964461944

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <transfertp@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Vivian Douglas" <transferbank1@yahoo.com>

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer only,finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($55) send the fee through money gram.
Receivers name: NICK NELE
Amount required: $55

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sss_xxxx@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018
Reply-To: "Mrs. Vivian Douglas" <mrs_janetyellen99@outlook.com>
Subject: Our Ref: FGN/SNT/STB

SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN P.M.B. 0127,
AGBOKOU, COTONOU

Our Ref: FGN/SNT/STB

I want you to realized that my continues of this email remainder is because i knew the value of this ATM Visa Card which you were about to receive and this fund will help's you and your entire family.

We are not playing over this payment, i know my reason for the continuously sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago but i want you to trust me, i cannot scam you for $39 it's for bank processing of your ATM payment, this fee of $39 is clearly written to you before, i did not invent the bill to defraud you of $39 it is an official bank payment processing fee and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment.

This is final and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $39, i don't want you to loose this fund simply because of this bank processing fee.

The federal government is seen and very determined to pay your overdue debts,this is not a fluke, i would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance,i will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get this $39 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, Find the bank processing fee and send it to our bursary.

The reason why am sending you this is because i want you to receive your $1.5m usd immediately the bank processing fee is paid.

Here is the information where to send the $39 through western union.
Receivers Name: AJO BOBE
Answer: Today
Sender's Name
Mtcn:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $1.5M the same today without any delay.

Best Regards
Mrs. Vivian Douglas

Return-Path: <good.hh@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic316-9.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.137.69.33)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018
Reply-To: "Mrs. Vivian Douglas" <viviandouglas97@outlook.com>
Subject: Hello,

Date:feb/26/2018

Hello,

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $55 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $55 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $55it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $55

I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $55 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial

breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary. The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD1.8M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program. The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $1.8M into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer only,finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($55) send the fee through money gram.

Receivers name: MIKE EBUBE
Amount required: $55
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Sender’s address:
Sender’s full banking details to avoid wrong transfer:
NAME AND ADDRESS OF BANK:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NO.:
SWIFT CODE:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $1.8M
the same today without any delay.

Your Faithfully,
Mrs. Vivian Douglas
Email: (viviandouglas97@outlook.com)

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <snmonetaryagencysama@yahoo.com>
From: "Mrs. Vivian Douglas" <snmonetaryagencysama@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Vivian Douglas" <viviandouglas97@outlook.com>

Return-Path: <asomaini@alice.it>
Reply-To: viviandouglas97@outlook.com

Receivers name: MIKE ERIC
Amount required: $110

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <leonardi_carlo50@alice.it>
Reply-To: westernunion265@yahoo.com

But i advise you call Mr. Tony Moor Immediately you receive this e-mail with +22962141853 ask him for the two digit number's of the MTCN :
SENDER'S NAME:......Tony Moor
TEXT QUESTION:.....HONESTY
ANSWER:........ ALWAYS
CODE...........303
MTCN:.........91529966
AMOUNT SENT:......$5,000.00

Contact us on our:
Western union Agent:Mr. Tony Moor
Tel:+22962141853
E-mail: (westernunion265@yahoo.com)

Return-Path: <westernunionoffice581@gmail.com>
Reply-To: viviandouglas401@gmail.com