Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017
From: "Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams" <janewewiliamsss1@outlook.com>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams" <mrs.janeewewilliams@gmail.com>
Subject: My Donation
Return-Path: janewewiliamsss1@outlook.com

How are you and your family?

Dearest Beloved ,

First and foremost, I apologize using this medium to reach you for a transaction of this magnitude. My Name is Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams I am 75 years old base in South Africa. I write to Relate to you of my intention to use my money 20.5 million dollars for charity work in your country. I was married to Late McCauley Scott Williams who was a contractor with the Government of South Africa before he died for plane crashed in 2000 in Kenya airways. I am a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

All indication from my doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wouldn't live more than three months, according to my doctors and in all indication regards to medical analysis. This is because the cancer disease has gotten to a very bad stage that no hope for me to be a living person again.40 years period of marriage life, still we could not produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited some part of his business and money in the bank.

The doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than Three months and 2 weeks and warn me to stop thinking over who is going to inherit my money, today I have decided to donate contribute to the less privileges, charity and orphanage homes. I want to know if I can trust you to use these funds for charity / orphanage and 25% will be for you as compensation. Please contact me, so that I will give you more details.

I await urgent reply. Remain blessed
Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Same format.
Return-Path: <jjaneewewilliams@gmail.com>
From: "Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams." <jjaneewewilliams@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams." <rs.janeewewilliams@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <606575120.1237679.1493498486208@mail.yahoo.com>

M

M Keyser

mrsjane233@gmail.com
derek@localhost.com

In a message dated 6/24/2017 11:20:52 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, derek@localhost.com writes:

Dearest Beloved ,

First and foremost, I apologize using this medium to reach you for a transaction of this magnitude. My Name is Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams I am 75 years old base in South Africa. I write to Relate to you of my intention to use my money 20.5 million dollars for charity work in your country. I was married to Late McCauley Scott Williams who was a contractor with the Government of South Africa before he died for plane crashed in 2000 in Kenya airways. I am a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

All indication from my doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wouldn't live more than three months, according to my doctors and in all indication regards to medical analysis. This is because the cancer disease has gotten to a very bad stage that no hope for me to be a living person again.40 years period of marriage life, still we could not produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited some part of his business and money in the bank.

The doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than Three months and 2 weeks and warn me to stop thinking over who is going to inherit my money, today I have decided to donate contribute to the less privileges, charity and orphanage homes. I want to know if I can trust you to use these funds for charity / orphanage and 25% will be for you as compensation. Please contact me, so that I will give you more details.

Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
South Africa, East London , Teraco Data Centre

Return-Path: <derek@localhost.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 01:53:55 +0200
Subject: Dearest Beloved ,
Reply-To: mrsjane233@gmail.com
Message-ID: <09fc32b69df6bf2301506b7bf288b28a@webmail.sainet.co.za>

Dearest Beloved ,
First and foremost, I apologize using this medium to reach you for a transaction of this magnitude. My Name is Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams I am 75 years old base in South Africa. I write to Relate to you of my intention to use my money 20.5 million dollars for charity work in your country. I was married to Late McCauley Scott Williams who was a contractor with the Government of South Africa before he died for plane crashed in 2000 in Kenya airways. I am a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. All indication from my doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wouldn't live more than three months, according to my doctors and in all indication regards to medical analysis. This is because the cancer disease has gotten to a very bad stage that no hope for me to be a living person again.40 years period of marriage life, still we could not produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited some part of his business and money in the bank. The doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than Three months and 2 weeks and warn me to stop thinking over who is going to inherit my money, today I have decided to donate contribute to the less privileges, charity and orphanage homes. I want to know if I can trust you to use these funds for charity / orphanage and 25% will be for you as compensation. Please contact me, so that I will give you more details.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <janeewww@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Mrs.wendy Jane" <mrswendyjanee@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017

Hello my beloved in the Lord.

I will provide you more details information after knowing your willingness
to handle this fund with fear of God.
Get back to me on (mrswendyjanee1@gmail.com)

Thanks and God bless.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <jwendedy555@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Wendy" <mrswendyjanee@gmail.com>

Get back to me on (mrswendyjanee1@gmail.com)

Thanks and God bless.
Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jux@iowatelecom.net>
Reply-To: "S.Wendy" <mrswendyjanee@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1193973303.10866509.1518255101202@mail.yahoo.com>

Get back to me on(mrswendyjanee1@gmail.com)

Quark

Staff member
Same as Jessica's.

Reply-To: <mrswendyjanee@gmail.com>

Get back to me on (mrs.janeewewilliams@gmail.com)

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <wwsswj@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Jane <mrswendyjanee@gmail.com>

Get back to me on (mrs.janeewewilliams@gmail.com)