Mrs Yokoma Kansai, Kansai Oil and Gas, Tokyo

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <leman@barfab.org>
Received: from barfab.org ([37.49.225.174])
Reply-To: investors.relationkansaioil.co@accountant.com
Subject: I need your positive response.
Date: 8 Nov 2018

KANSAI OIL & GAS TOKYO JAPAN
ACCOUNTING / INVESTORS RELATION DEPT.
+81 31 4510 1093
www.kansai-oil.co
Email : investors.relationkansaioil.co@accountant.com

Sir,

I am Mrs. Yokoma Kansai, Accounting and Investors Relation Director of KANSAI OIL & GAS TOKYO JAPAN. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all investors, sub contractors banks financial institutions in concerned with foreign payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within my company's, banks both on the local and international levels .

On this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards to an unpaid fund, which l do not want my husband Dr. Hisanaga Kansai who is the CEO to know about this deal, I have a file before me and the dates are correct and valid. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to any foreign contractors or investor, I have the opportunity and onus to write you based on the urgency to transfer these funds, to make you eligible to receive this funds also.

l ready and willing to divulge more information to you upon your positive response. reply to : investors.relationkansaioil.co@accountant.com

Please let me know your thoughts .

Yours faithfully, Mrs. Yokoma Kansai,
ACCOUNTING / INVESTORS RELATION DEPT.
(KANSAI OIL & GAS TOKYO JAPAN)

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
They say they have over 40 years in business yet their website is about one year old.
As you say a Japanese organization with no Japanese on their website? :rolleyes:

Website AddressKansai-oil.coLast Analysis8 minutes ago | RescanBlacklist Status0/36Domain Registration2017-09-27 (1 year ago)Domain Information WHOIS Lookup | DNS Records | PingIP Address68.65.122.142 Find Websites | IPVoid | WhoisReverse DNSs167.web-hosting.comASNAS22612 Namecheap, Inc.Server Location
(US) United StatesLatitude\Longitude34.0353 / -118.426 Google MapCityLos
AngelesRegionCalifornia

OOPS! A check of the phone number reveals:
Hiroshi Ozaki.
Chairman & Representative Director
Osaka Gas Group.
Tel: +81-3-4510 1093
info@osakagasgroup.com
www.osakagas.co.jp
=
(check fraud / representative scam abusing name of legitimate company)