Mrs Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed, Nigerian Finance Minister

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <godwinemecbn.ng@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ed1-f66.google.com) (209.85.208.66)
Reply-To: zainab.ahmed_fm.ng@presidency.com
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018
Subject: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

DEAR SIR/MADAM

WITH DUE RESPECT,

I am the newly appointed Finance Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, just about three weeks old in this office and I have discovered a lot of irregularities on outward contract/inheritance approved payment. Having seen approved payment files, still unpaid, I complained to the President and we noticed that, all the past directors and officials you have been dealing with is aware of this official memorandum publication but because of GREED, they will not tell you. They would rather prefer you sending money for one document, levy, fees or charge so that they will get something out of it.

By this I mean "Waiver option A4". This option allows you pay only Judiciary documentation mandatory Legal Bank Guarantee Bond Stamp Duty fee, while you apply and get all government fees, charges, duties, levies and taxes that you are supposed to pay on your fund transfer waived aside for you until you receive your fund in your nominated bank account. You can only pay any government fee when you have confirmed the transfer of your fund successfully in your nominated account with your bank.

If you are interested in getting your fund without any more upfront payment, kindly get back to me so that I can inform you on how you can apply and get your waiver issued to you.

Call or SMS me on telephone number +234 801 8660 1474, MRS ZAINAB AHMED, Email: zainab.ahmed_fm.ng@presidency.com

Thanks as I wait for your immediate response...,,,,,,,,,,

NB: Please Sir/Ma,

If you have previously received this our payment notification, kindly ignore this message. But if not, your urgent response is highly needed so that we can attend to your file immediately.

MRS ZAINAB AHMED.

Return-Path: <sales@juiceindia.com>
Received: from (EHLO sg2plwbeout19-6.prod.sin2.secureserver.net) (182.50.144.44)
From: "MINISTRY OF FINANCE, NIGERIA" <mrszainabahmed1@fmf.gov.ng>
X-Sender: sales@juiceindia.com
Reply-To: "MINISTRY OF FINANCE, NIGERIA" <mrszainabahmed1@gmail.com>
Subject: For Your Attention
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2018

Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District Abuja, Nigeria
PMB 14, Abuja, Nigeria Abuja FCT
00234 Nigeria

For Your Attention,

My name is Mrs. Zainab Ahmed, I am the new Finance Minister of Nigeria. I have decided to contact you concerning your file I saw on my table the first day I assumed the office at the Federal Ministry of Finance. I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Zainab Ahmed
Ministry of Finance

Y

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sales@juiceindia.com>
Received: from (EHLO sg2plwbeout19-1.prod.sin2.secureserver.net) (182.50.144.34)
From: "MINISTRY OF FINANCE, NIGERIA" <mrszainabahmed1@fmf.gov.ng>
X-Sender: sales@juiceindia.com
Reply-To: "MINISTRY OF FINANCE, NIGERIA" <mrszainabahmed1@gmail.com>
Subject: Further Proceedings.
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018

Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District Abuja, Nigeria
PMB 14, Abuja, Nigeria Abuja FCT
00234 Nigeria

For Your Attention,

Your response to my first communication to you was received. I wish to use this medium to sincerely apologize for any delay you must have experienced in pursuance of your funds payment without success. Be informed that the President has mandated me to handle all pending funds payment in this last quarter of the year 2018, which you are included. All dealings will go through my office for proper monitoring. Please note that your approved funds payment of US$10.5 Million has been designated to be paid via International Certified Bank Draft. You are therefore, required to send across to me, the name that will be written on the Draft, your current address, your direct phone numbers and Identification Card/Document for further proceedings.

Yours faithfully,

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Zainab Ahmed
(Ministry of Finance)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <MMS.@etude.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0115.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0115.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.16])
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018
Reply-To: " Mrs. Zainab AHMED" <mrsza008@aol.com>
Message-ID: <1379853941.74343990.1542018268567.JavaMail.root@etude.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention Dear E-mail Account Beneficiary,

DO TREAT AS MATTER OF URGENCY IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE...
Greetings From Desk of Honorable
Minister of Finance Nigerian
Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna AHMED
Tel: +2348165979508
E-mail: mrsza008@aol.com

Ref: FNG/Payment 16/FMF-CBN 009/2018

Attention Dear E-mail Account Beneficiary,

I am Hon, Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna AHMED, the New appointed Finance Minister, Federal Republic Of Nigeria. I am communicating you base on the report I receive in respect of an unpaid ECOWAS Re-fund Approved Compensation Payment $2, 700, 000.00 in your name presently at our custody. Based on the meeting held yesterday with the United Nations Official, IMF officials in collaboration with ECOWAS Board Authorities and Office of Minister Hon, Sir. Moussa Faki Mahamat Chairperson-elect of the African Union Commission, in respects to your ECOWAS Re-fund Compensation Payment File of which your name and email ID was listed among the unpaid beneficiaries, I write to inform you that your files is on our desk to pay you a total sum of Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($2,700,000.00 USD) as your ECOWAS Re-fund Compensation Payment.

Note that we are having a disagreement with a lady named Mrs. Brenda A. Thomas, from United States of America, who contacted the Board on few days ago, claiming to be your new next-of-kin, that you have given her the power of attorney to claim your unpaid Fund worth $2,700,000.00 USD, she clearly informed the Board that you have instructed her to receive the funds on your behalf, that you are severely ill which makes it impossible for you to contact the Board, in respects of your approved fund ECOWAS Re-fund Compensation Payment.

If the above named person with bank account details mentioned below is from you, kindly write to the Executive Board of Director's Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria with proper means of identification to the said name.

Here is the Bank Account DETAILS from the above mentioned claimant.

Bank Name: WELLS FARGO
Account Name: BRENDA ANNE THOMAS
Swift Code: WFBIUS6S
Account Number: 10570217004
Routing Number: 026012881

Verify and write to us immediately, while the Board awaits your urgent response.

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna AHMED
Minister of Finance Nigerian
Tel: +2348165979508