Ms Ann Almeida, Julius Baer

Discussion in 'Next of Kin' started by Cold War Kid, Jul 13, 2018 at 10:41 PM.

1. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Return-Path: <msannalmeida2017@yandex.com>
    Received: from (EHLO forward5o.cmail.yandex.net) (37.9.109.249)
    Subject: More Details.
    Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018

Dear ,
    Thank you for giving me your time.

Please permit me to formally introduce myself to you; I am Ms Ann Almeida, a non-executive at Julius Baer. I am contacting you with regard to a port folio I came across during my time at HSBC holdings when I was a Member of the Group Executive Board. I wish to summarize the details below:

Fact 1: An investment amount of $4,500,000.00 (Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) was placed in HSBC holdings.

Fact 2: The investor is deceased and in the paperwork he filled out, he did not state any next of kin. Even after searching intensively for his next of kin, none of them came forward to claim the assets. Thus, the investment is still at the coffers of the HSBC holdings.

Fact 3: If we do not take advantage of this opportunity, the deposit in question will go into the treasury of the Hong Kong government.

Having occupied and worked for HSBC holdings, I can use my influence to move the funds to another destination. You should have begun by now putting together the general direction of what I propose.

i. HSBC holdings have no single idea of what's the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward. This is the situation. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track this man's family but to no avail; which made the investigation to be put to an end.

ii. I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct HSBC holdings to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half and no more. That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 50/50.

I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this message. I ask that you do not be vindictive or destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not know this but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector.
    I cannot let this chance pass me by I hope you understand because for once I found myself in total control and face to face with my destiny. These chances won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a married woman with 2 kids and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking.

Note again, I am a happily married with two kids. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences might be, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence.

I await your honest reply.
    Regards,
    Ms Ann Almeida