Ms Betty Lawrence, pharmaceuticals

Return-Path: <bettylawrencelawrence@yandex.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic310-14.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (77.238.177.35)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018
From: "Ms. Betty Lawrence" <bettylawrencelawrence@yandex.com>
Reply-To: "Ms. Betty Lawrence" <bettylawrencelawrence@yandex.com>
Subject: PLESE REPLY UGENTLY

Dear friend,

Greetings to you, I am Ms. Betty Lawrence secretary to Dr .James Moore the CEO Kent Pharmaceutical Limited, I am 27 years of age and single. I do want to introduce to you a business which will benefit both of us as my company is in need of a product (herbal supplement)a raw material which is been found in your country. While our company ran out of stock of this product which we have been using for the production of animal injections and vaccines and also for research since 2005.Our purchasing manager who uses to purchase this product on behalf of my company died last year in a car accident.

Our company is currently buying this product at the rate of Three Thousand Eight Hundred United State Dollars($3,800 Usd) per sachet of 50 gram, while this product is only found in your country since ever we started making use of this product, I was lucky to have the contact address of this Local Vendor in your country from the file of my former purchase manager who is late may his soul rest in peace.

Recently, I found out that this same material is sold by the manufacturer at the rate of Five Hundred and Fifty United State Dollars($550 Usd) per sachet to our former company purchasing manager and I do not wish to let anyone in our company know about this because of my interest in the business.

I intend to present you as a supplier who will be a Middleman between our company boss and the local vendor in your country, so that my company will not know the main-source of the material, while I will forward to you the contact of the local dealer So that you can negotiate with them and sale to my company boss at a rate of $3,800 USD per sachet of 50 gram.

This in agreement that you will be given me 30 percent of profit which we will make from it afterwards, If you are interested I will forward the details on what to do and the contact of my director so that you can contact him for negotiation.This would be a long term business relationship between you and our company.

Upon your response I will send to you contact of my boss and the local vendor and all relevant information needed for this business.

Contact me through my email (bettylawrencelawrence@yandex.com)

Awaiting your reply.
Thanks Ms. Betty Lawrence.