Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Spectranet Limited

From "Ms. Carman L. Lapointe"
Return-Path: <info@atm.org>
Message-ID: <8a57dbb07f204272f7652607520ea5cd.squirrel@hayatour.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015
Subject: ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY
Reply-To: mrcarmanllapointe@gmail.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: server.centerarabs.com: authenticated_id: info@hayatour.com

United Nations Office of International Oversight Services (OIOS)
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division
Head of United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight Services
Telephone: +2347063710907

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

I CAME TO NIGERIA LAST TWO WEEKS AGO FROM THE NEW YORK USA AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH THE WORLD BANK PRESIDENT ROBERT B. ZOELLICK AND THE UN SECRETARY GENERAL BAN KI-MOON DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM THE FBI AND OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM ASIA, EUROPE AND AMERICA RESPECTIVELY ON THE RATE OF PAYMENT DELAY ACTIVITIES/SCAM GOING ON IN AFRICA.

I APOLOGIZES FOR ALL THAT YOU WENT THROUGH IN THE PAST REGARDING THE CLAIMING OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS, I MET WITH THE NIGERIAN NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT WHO CLAIMED IGNORANT OF THE DELAY IN RELEASING FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES FUNDS IN AFRICA BUT PROMISED TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL FUND BENEFICIARIES RECEIVE THEIR FUNDS WITHIN THE NEXT 48HRS.DURING OUR RECONCILIATION REVIEW, ALL UNPAID LOTTERY WINNING, CONTRACT PAYMENTS AND INHERITANCE PAYMENT FILES BELONGING TO YOU AND OTHER FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES WAS RECOVERED.

YOUR PAYMENT WAS AMONG THE APPROVED BENEFICIARIES WITH A PART- PAYMENT OF $15.5M AND HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED WITH AN ATM CARD NUMBER: 4988 2414 7616 3496 THROUGH THE CHARTERED BANK INTER-SWITCH COMPUTERIZATION DEPARTMENT IN UNITED KINGDOM. YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW USD20,000.00 PER DAY FROM YOUR ATM CARD IN ANY ATM MACHINE CENTER OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD OR OPTIONAL AS SOON AS YOU GET THE ATM CARD, YOU CAN DEPOSIT THE TOTAL AMOUNT IN THE ATM CARD INTO YOUR BANKING ACCOUNT WITH YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION OR PASSPORT ID.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BEAR THE COST OF YOUR ATM CARD COURIER FEE AS STIPULATED BY THE AUDITORS, THE AUDITORS DECLINED REVERSE DELIVERY PAYMENT, (NO MORE C.O.D FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS) THAT IF A REVERSE DELIVERY PAYMENT IS MADE, AND SOMETHING GOES WRONG, THAT WE/YOU CANNOT SUE THE DELIVERY COMPANY TO RECOVER THE FULL VALUE OF THE FUND AS STIPULATED IN THE ATM CARD SINCE PAYMENT FOR DELIVERY WAS NOT MADE AT POINT OF MAILING,SO FOR THIS REASONS, WE HAD COME TO AN AGREEMENT WITH THE AUDITORS THAT YOU SHALL BE THE ONE TO TAKE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELIVERY FEE OF YOUR $15.5M ATM CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS AS REVERSE PAYMENT IS RULED OUT.

YOUR $15.5M ATM CARD WILL ONLY COST YOU THE COST OF DELIVERING YOUR ATM CARD WHICH INVOLVES ONLY $40 DOLLARS (48HRS DELIVERY). BASED ON THE ABOVE REASONS, WE HAVE CONCLUDED DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT WITH A COURIER AGENT, IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE DEVELOPMENT; YOU ARE REQUESTED TO IMMEDIATELY PAY THE DELIVERY COST THROUGH THE AGENT GIVEN PAYMENT INSTRUCTION BELOW. YOUR ATM CARD SHALL BE DELIVERED TO YOU AS SOON AS THE $40 DOLLARS COURIER FEE IS PAID. DELIVERY COST:$40 DOLLARS (48HRS/OVERNIGHT DELIVERY)URGENTLY SEND THE ABOVE PAYMENT VIA WIRE TRANSFER TO THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION STATED BELOW, ALSO FORWARD YOUR CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THE ATM CARD TO BE DELIVERED AS THE UNITED NATIONS WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISTAKE IN DELIVERING YOUR $15.5M ATM CARD PAYMENT TO YOU.

I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME HERE IN AFRICA, SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY SEND THE $40 DOLLARS COURIER FEE TODAY SO THAT THE COURIER COMPANY WILL PROCEED ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD BEFORE I LEAVE AFRICA. IF YOUR DELIVERY FEE IS RECEIVED TODAY, YOUR $15.5M ATM CARD WILL LEAVE TO YOUR DESTINATION FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING AND WILL GET TO YOU WITHIN 48HRS, THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU SEND THE $40 DOLLARS DELIVERY FEE TODAY, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR $15.5M ATM CARD

TOMORROW SINCE IT IS AN OVERNIGHT/ 48HRS DELIVERY. HERE IS THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE $40 DOLLARS COURIER FEE.

Receivers Name: ONYEMA OKAFOR
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Test Question: Today
Test Answer: Final
MTCN#:............
Amount: $40 DOLLARS
Senders Name / Address:

AFTER PAYING THE FEE, SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP CONFIRMATION OF THE TRANSACTION FOR RECORD KEEPING. I WAIT FOR THE WIRE TRANSFER PAYMENT CONFIRMATION OF THE $40 DOLLARS COURIER FEE AND YOUR DELIVERY INFORMATION TO ENABLE YOUR ATM CARD DELIVERY PROCEED IMMEDIATELY.

Yours Sincerely,
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
Head of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight Services
Telephone: +2347063710907

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From "Ms. Carman L. Lapointe"
Return-Path: <senator_anyim_pius_anyim7@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO SNT004-OMC1S49.hotmail.com) (65.54.61.86)
Return-Path: senator_anyim_pius_anyim7@outlook.com
From: "Ms. Carman L. Lapointe" <senator_anyim_pius_anyim7@outlook.com>
Subject: ATTN: Respond Very Urgently ,
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015

ATTN: Respond Very Urgently ,
RE:IMMEDIATE CONTRACT/INHERITANCE CASH PAYMENT
PAYMENT#:UN/ADB/MOF/09/15

We write to you based on series of investigations and reports from the USA's Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), The London Metropolitan Police and other Security agencies across the world including Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica against the Governments of The Great Britain and several Nations especially Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, India etc on the alarming reports of unpaid contract remunerations and inheritance funds to contractors and beneficiaries who had diligently executed contracts in those countries.

We have actually discussed with the governments of the affected countries on the subject matter but they claimed to be doing their bests to ensure that the affected persons/beneficiaries receive their funds after all in their accounts. As directed by our organization, We are currently working in collaboration with the financial intelligence units of the respective countries which have been authorized to immediately process and effect 'Compensation Payments' of an initial sum of Twenty Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars (US$20.50M) through their apex banks to the affected beneficiaries as approved by the respective governments and the United Nations.

Interestingly, the alarming discovery is that some top Africans, Britons and Americans are really the brain behind the misfortunes of the affected beneficiary including you and are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and other affected persons and thereafter divert the funds into their personal accounts.

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU NOW THAT THE PAYMENTS ARE NOW BEING PROCESSED AND WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU AND OTHER AFFECTED PERSONS AS SOON AS A LETTER OF CONSENT IS RECEIVED FROM YOU WITH SOME RECONFIRMATIONS ON YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM OUR RECORDS, A COMPENSATION PACKAGE OF INITIAL US$20,500,000.00 (TWENTY MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE CONSENT LETTER FROM YOU.

YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISED TO RE-CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION THUS:
(1)FULL NAMES===================================
(2)PHYSICAL ADDRESS:============================
(3)TELEPHONE NUMBER:============================
(4)MOBILE NUMBER:===============================
(5)SEX:=========================================
(6)PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION:=====================
(7)AGE:=========================================
(8)OCCUPATION:==================================
(9)COUNTRY OF FUND ORIGIN:======================

AS SOON AS THE ABOVE REQUISITE INFORMATION IS RECEIVED, YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE MADE TO YOU VIA DIPLOMATIC COURIER CASH DELIVERY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE WORLD BANK AND IMF REGULATIONS OR BY SWIFT PAYMENT AS THE CASE MAY BE.
We have a very limited time to work out payments and so would need urgent responses to this message to enable us advise you appropriately.

Yours sincerely,
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Russia, Lipetsk, Ojsc Rostelecom Lipetsk Branch

From "United Nations"
Return-Path: <no-reply@un.org>
Reply-To: <un.sec@aol.com>
To: notice@un.org
Subject: From: United Nations Office..
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015
Message-ID: <E1ZpBhF-000KtH-56@hawk.lipetsk.ru>

From: Ms. Carman L. Lapointe.UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division. It is a distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only would be paid to you through the Western Union Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment. This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of your funds. Please take note that you will pay US$185 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only through the Western Union Money Transfer. Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your Western Union Money Transfer within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you. I await your response for further proceedings. Sincerely yours, Ms. Carman L. Lapointe {Under-Secretary-General} United Nations

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <clapointe@unios.org>
Received: from [185.85.207.197] ([185.85.207.197:41056] heloamatis.garantiserver.com)
From: "UNIOS - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe" <clapointe@unios.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016
Reply-To: lapointecl@mynet.com
Subject: Re: 2016 1st Quarter Unpaid Beneficiary....

Head, United Nations Under-Secretary General For Internal Oversight Services

To: Unpaid Beneficiary,

For your information, after series of complaints from the FBI and other security agencies/commissions in Asia, Europe and South America cited against some West African countries for the high volume of fraudulent activities coming from those countries.

Click on the link below or simply copy then paste the weblink into your web browser, to read more about me:

http://www.un.org/Depts/oios/pages/usg.html

Following the resolution issued by the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon of your overdue entitlement - we are working jointly with the Nigerian Financial Crimes Commission but most importantly - we have resolved to waive all clearance fees/charges with a standing order approved and supported by IMF and United Nations - authorizing the paying bank to effect your payment of $10,500,000.00 directly into your account with immediate effect.

As a listed beneficiary on file, the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization Fee. Upon your consent, I shall send you the payment instruction and information you will need.

I personally found out that some corrupt government officials in high places are interested in diverting your entitlement, they have collaborated with one Mr. Richard Graves resident in Chicago, Illinois - USA to frustrate and thereafter divert your fund into his account.

I have very limited time to stay here in Nigeria, it will be in your best interest to respond timely to this correspondence, then reconfirm your full names, current residence address, direct phone number, so that I can give detailed instruction and advise on how to get your entitlement paid to you within the next 72 hours.

For additional information and enquiry, email me at:
Email Address: clapointe@mynet.com

Sincerely yours,
Carman L. Lapointe
www.un.org
2016 All Rights Reserved

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from dnvrco-pub-iedge-vip.email.UNDISCLOSED-com ([107.14.70.244])
To: Recipients <clapointe@unios.org>
From: "UNIOS - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe" <clapointe@unios.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016
Reply-To: lapointecl@mynet.com

For your information, after series of complaints from the FBI and other security agencies/commissions in Asia, Europe and South America cited against some West African countries for the high volume of fraudulent activities coming from those countries.

Click on the link below or simply copy then paste the weblink into your web browser, to read more about me:

Following the resolution issued by the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon of your overdue entitlement - we are working jointly with the Nigerian Financial Crimes Commission but most importantly - we have resolved to waive all clearance fees/charges with a standing order approved and supported by IMF and United Nations - authorizing the paying bank to effect your payment of $10,500,000.00 directly into your account with immediate effect.

As a listed beneficiary on file, the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization Fee. Upon your consent, I shall send you the payment instruction and information you will need.

I personally found out that some corrupt government officials in high places are interested in diverting your entitlement, they have collaborated with one Mr. Richard Graves resident in Chicago, Illinois - USA to frustrate and thereafter divert your fund into his account.

I have very limited time to stay here in Nigeria, it will be in your best interest to respond timely to this correspondence, then reconfirm your full names, current residence address, direct phone number, so that I can give detailed instruction and advise on how to get your entitlement paid to you within the next 72 hours.

For additional information and enquiry, email me at: Email Address: clapointe@mynet.com

Sincerely yours,
Carman L. Lapointe
www.un.org

2016 All Rights Reserved

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
France, Strasbourg, Plusserver Ag

Reply-To: <mscarman301@gmail.com>
From: "Ms. Carman L. Lapointe" <info@longislandluxurytimes.com>
Subject: Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary,
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016
Return-Path: info@longislandluxurytimes.com

Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General For Internal Oversight Services.

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from Canada, after series of complaint from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the high volume of fraudulent activities going that is on in these two nations.

For more information about me kindly click on the below link or copy and paste on your web browser.

Right now, as directed by UN secretary General named Ban Ki-Moon we are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Financial Crime Commission/agencies and we have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorized the Government of Nigeria to effect your overdue payment worth $10.5M only into your account without any delay as approved and instructed by CANADIAN government and UNITED NATIONS. But the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and Canadian Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Note that I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message with your full name, full address,direct phone number so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. Once again, the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

You can reach me with below information:
Email Address: (mscarman778@gmail.com)

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary
General For Internal Oversight Services.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From "United Nations
Return-Path: <noreply@un.org>
Received: from smtp.acsata.com ([103.17.54.201])
Reply-To: <unitedn84@gmail.com>
Subject: From: UN Office Of International Oversight Services..
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016

From: Ms. Carman L. Lapointe.UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICESInternal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division. It is a distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only would be paid to you through the Western Union Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment. This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of your funds. Please take note that you will pay US$185 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only through the Western Union Money Transfer. Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your Western Union Money Transfer within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you. I await your response for further proceedings. Sincerely yours, Ms. Carman L. Lapointe {Under-Secretary-General} United Nations

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From "IMF
Subject: DELIVERY OF YOUR DIPLOMATIC LUGGAGE 122
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 04:27:55 -0400
Reply-To: christinelagarde5006785@gmail.com
Return-Path: <>
Message-ID: <SERVER22NaYwbQidHzJ00009298@blueprintconsulting.com.au>

Attention

On behalf of the board and management of International Monetary Financial Committee. I Christine Lagarde, the Operations Manager wishes to inform you that your consignment/fund tagged diplomatic luggage 122 with Ref: No1226/X42/206 which was deposited in our vault for safe keeping is due for Immediate collection. Be informed that we have concluded all arrangements to deliver your consignment at your doorstep through diplomatic means.

In line with the binding diplomatic consignment delivery policies, kindly furnish us with the following as set forth.

A copy of your international passport or any other means of identification as the true
consignee.

The address where the above cargo/funds should be delivered to and your phone number.

List the nearest international airport to your address location.

Meanwhile, we urge you to treat the above requirement with utmost urgency to enable us dispense our duties and obligation accordingly thereby allowing us to serve you in a timely fashion. Upon satisfactory receipt of all the above mentioned, you will be further acquainted with the detailed delivery itinerary including information of the diplomat who will accompany your consignment.

We pledge our best service at all times.

Yours Faithfully,
Ms.Christine Lagarde
Foreign Operations Manager

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: bernardp@fcvnet.net
Received: from (EHLO mail.fcvnet.net) (213.151.164.20) by mta1410.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
Reply-To: unitednn86@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016
Message-Id: 20160517085516.5FEBB40738C@mail.fcvnet.net

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.
It is a distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality.
Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only would be paid to you through the Money Gram Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment.
This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of your funds. Please take note that you will pay US$185 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only through the Money Gram Money Transfer.
Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your Money Gram Money Transfer within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you.
I await your response for further proceedings.
Sincerely yours,
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
{Under-Secretary-General}
United Nations

Canada, Beauharnois, Ovh Hosting Inc.

From "Mrs. Caman. L. Lapointee"
Return-Path: <office6@yhdrh.cf>
Subject: From Mrs Caman Of United Nation
To: Recipients <office6@yhdrh.cf>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016
Reply-To: <senator.obadiaalmaifa@gmail.com>
Return-Path: office6@yhdrh.cf

Official WEB Site Locator for the UN System of Organizations

Attn,Approved Beneficiary.

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London,after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations. You can go through our website http://www.un.org/sg/senstaff_details.asp?smgID=147

I have met with the President of Nigeria Buhammadu Buhari who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account. Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and has authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of (US$10,5000,000,00) as approved by both the British government and the UN in your favor without any delay.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of (US$10,5000,000,00) approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee to the UN.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account. And you have to send me your telephone number so that i will call you and give you more information And also i will like you to call me with my number +23480-334-932-40 call as soon as you received this mail.

NOTE: You have been warned to STOP every communication you have with anyone as regards to your approved fund because all these while, they have not been able to help you to receive your fund so for your best interest, STOP every communication you have with whoever you have been dealing with and work with me so that you will receive your fund within 72 banking hours.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to receive your fund within the next 72 hours.

Reply through this Email address only :Phone:+23480-334-932-40

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Caman .L. Lapointee
General for Internal Oversight.
CELL PHONE +234-80-334-932-40

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From "Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
Return-Path: <service@ortemir.kiev.ua>
Reply-To: <peterandrew0011@yahoo.com.my>
Subject: Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary,
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016
Return-Path: service@ortemir.kiev.ua
Message-ID: <TMS01VHYS8YV2btIXwG00010387@tms01.joinwingz.com>

Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary-GeneraláFor Internal Oversight Services.

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from Canada, after series of complaint from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the high volume of fraudulent activities going that is on in these two nations.

For more information about me kindly click on the below link or copy and paste on your web browser.

Right now, as directed by UN secretary General named Ban Ki-Moon we are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Financial Crime Commission/agencies and we have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorized the Government of Nigeria to effect your overdue payment worth $10.5M only into your account without any delay as approved and instructed by CANADIAN government and UNITED NATIONS. But the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you know the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and Canadian Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Note that I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message with your full name, full address,direct phone number so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. Once again, the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

Email Address: (peterandrew0011@yahoo.com.my)

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary General For Internal Oversight Services.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From "United Nations
Return-Path: <suzel@fcvnet.net>
Received: from (EHLO mail.fcvnet.net) (213.151.164.20)
Reply-To: <unitednn86@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016

It is a distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only would be paid to you through the Money Gram Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment.

This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of your funds. Please take note that you will pay US$185 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only through the Money Gram Money Transfer.

Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your Money Gram Money Transfer within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you.

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
United Nations

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Italy, Verona, Wolnext Srl

Return-Path: <noreply@un.org>
Reply-To: <unitednn86@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016
Message-Id: <20160723033941.49A633FC557@mail.wolnetmail.it>

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
United Nations

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Isocel Sa

Return-Path: <rodrigo.galfrost@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to: ariefahnedo@gmail.com
date: Thu, 04 Aug 16
message-id: <OID_1470306067777004_0rodrigo.galfrost@speedy.com.ar>
Subject: Re: Against the Federal Government
from: =?UTF-8?B?TXMuIENhcm1hbiBMLkxhcG9pbnRl?= <rodrigo.galfrost@speedy.com.ar>

Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General For Internal Oversight Services

This is to inform you that I came to Benin Republic on 1th August 2016 from Canada, after series of complaint from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Benin Republic and the British Government for the high volume of fraudulent activities going that is on in these two nations. For more information about me kindly click on the below link or copy and paste on your web browser.

Right now, as directed by UN secretary General named Ban Ki-Moon we are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Financial Crime Commission/agencies and we have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorized the Government of Benin Republic to effect your overdue payment worth $10.5M only into your account without any delay as approved and instructed by CANADIAN government and UNITED NATIONS. But the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Benin and Canadian Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Note that I have a very limited time to stay in Benin Republic here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message with your full name, full address,direct phone number so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. Once again, the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

Email Address: ariefahnedo@gmail.com

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Carman L.Lapointe
Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary
General For Internal Oversight Services

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From "Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
Return-Path: <pykp51953@leto.eonet.ne.jp>
Message-Id: <201608082008.u78K8Bqd012596@mailmsa12.mozu.eo.k-opti.ad.jp>
Reply-To: <mscarmanlapo7@gmail.com>
From: "Ms.Carman L. Lapointe"<pykp51953@leto.eonet.ne.jp>
Subject: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES.
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016

Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting And Investigations Division
Dear Honourable Beneficiary
This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from Canada, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam/fraud activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with President Muhammadu Buhari(G.C.F.R),President Federal Republic of Nigeria By The Law Makers. Who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to Ensure That Your Approved Fund Legal Papers Is Secured and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation Approved Fund Valid $10. M direct to your Account or We load it into ATM Card and deliver it to you.Approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.

All you need to do is to furnish us a scan copy of your Identification (ID) and your direct cell phone to enable us cross check your information we have in our file here with us at the same time advice you on what to do to receive your fund. Sincerely, you are a lucky a person. This is because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA and Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius the formal.United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight.to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay here in Nigeria therefore; I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion, call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria today:+234-706-48-339 or you call my personal assistant here in Nnigeria with his direct line +234-813-49-566 his name is Mr. Wilson Peter.

Sincerely yours.
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Same as Nanook, new phone.
Return-Path: <tns21-kinoshita@ares.eonet.ne.jp>
Message-Id: <201608121841.u7CIf0l3015943@smtp1.centrin.net.id>
Reply-To: <mscarman26@gmail.com>
From: "Ms.Carman L. Lapointe"<tns21-kinoshita@ares.eonet.ne.jp>

For oral discussion, call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria today:+234-706-48-339 or you call my personal assistant here in Nnigeria with
his direct line +234-813-49-566 his name is Mr. Wilson Peter.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Japan, Tokyo, JNIC, SINET-AS Research Organization of Information and Systems, National Institute of Informatics

Return-Path: <noreply@fcvnet.net>
Reply-To: <unitednn87@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016

From: Ms. Carman L. Lapointe.UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division. It is a distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only would be paid to you through the Money Gram Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment. This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of your funds. Please take note that you will pay US$185 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only through the Money Gram Money Transfer. Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your Money Gram Money Transfer within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you. I await your response for further proceedings. Sincerely yours, Ms. Carman L. Lapointe {Under-Secretary-General} United Nations

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Indonesia, Bekasi, Pt. Pasifik Satelit Nusantara

Return-Path: <mathieudumont@fcvnet.net>
Reply-To: <unitednsec2@gmail.com>
Subject: From United Nations Office..
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016
X-Antivirus-PARI-JKT-Message-ID: <1474462870109623139@pari.pesat.net.id>

It is my distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only would be paid to you through the Western Union Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment.

This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of your funds. Please take note that you will pay US$185 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only through the Western Union Money Transfer.

Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your Western Union Money Transfer within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you.<

Sincerely yours,
Carman L. Lapointe
Under-Secretary-General}
United Nations

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <gorgweis@gmail.com>
Sender: ctwtb_24@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016
Reply-To: "Ms Carman L. Lapointe UN" <united.nation1542@gmail.com>
Subject: Attention My Dear Your Fund Has Been Discovered

United Nations Office of International Oversight Services (OIOS)
Head of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight Services

Attention My Dear It Pleased to introduce myself to you, My name is Ms Carman L. Lapointe. From Virden, Manitoba, Canadian I'm the Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary- General For Internal Oversight Services assigned by the United Nations to settle Benin/Nigeria Ghana debt to her beneficiaries. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE LIMITED TIME TO EXECUTE YOUR FUND PAYMENT HENCE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO COMPLY WITH ME URGENTLY FOR YOUR FUND RELEASE.

After series of complaint from the FBI and other Security agencies from International Bodies and Organization's respectively, against the Federal Government of Benin Nigeria and Ghana and the British and France Government for the high volume of fraudulent activities going on in these two Nations Their Colonized Master's .

As directed by secretary General United Nations Mr Ban Ki Moon, This Organization are working in collaborations with the West African Government agencies to affect your overdue payment worth $12.5 Million US Dollars into your Useful Bank Account or issue you with ATM Visa or Master Card that will be valid universally as you may wish without any further delay as approved and instructed by the (UN) to process your fund from the an UNIVERSAL BASIC DEBT SERVICING ACCOUNTS of the United Nations/World Bank with Western African Government. In order to get paid instantly and without any hitch there is need for you to call me or contact me urgently so that I will tell you what must be done to get your fund paid to you. Once this is done, we shall have Bank of America to affect your overdue payment worth $12.5 Million US Dollars only into your account without any further delay as the official bankers of the United Nations. I am here now and I can assure you that your problems are over and I am well determined to assist you because I am a Woman and a Mother so I understand your pain.

Our intelligent/ Monitory network has discovered that some top African Government Officials are interested in your fund and wants to divert it into their Relative Foreign accounts so i just Discover that and i Use FBI And Inter pool Police Contact To Stop them so take note that I have a very short period time to stay here in Benin, so I would like your urgent response to this Email so that I will be able to advice you on what to do next in order to receive your overdue payment. so Kindly get back to me immediately with your full name, address and direct phone number for oral conversation. This is my very first time of contacting you so please treat this matter with unique respect. and i Must confess to you about the only Fee You will Remit in this Transaction,which is Official Unity Endorsement Fee which will cost you $127 Dollars For the Ecowas and United Nation Agreement Stamp Seal that this transaction will be 100% Risk Free and Note No Other Office has right to stop this
transaction or request for any fee after this $127 Dollars for the Endorsement.

Sincerely
Ms Carman L. Lapointe

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from mail-vk0-f65.google.com ([209.85.213.65])
Reply-To: carman_lapointe88@yahoo.com
From: "Mrs. Carman Lapointe-Young" <dr.johnadams1987@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016
Subject: From Mrs. Carman Lapointe-Young,
Return-Path: dr.johnadams1987@gmail.com

Internal Audit, Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.
E-MAIL ADDRESS: carman_lapointe88@yahoo.com

From Mrs. Carman Lapointe-Young,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London,after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.For more information about me kindly click on the below link or copy and paste on your web browser.

I have met with President Mohammad Buhari of Nigeria and some other top concerned banks officials here in Nigeria who claimed that they have been trying their best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon,We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of (US$10,500,000,00) approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account,is your Notarization fee to the UN.

get back to us with your banking information,
Full Names:.........................
Direct Number:.....................
Bank Name:.........................
Bank Address:....................
Bank Acct......................
Routing Number:...............
Swift Code:........................

Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Since my stay here in Nigeria, i have been holding series of meetings which makes it difficult for me to answer your calls, but you can call my assistant Rev. John Morgan who came to Nigeria with me, on the number which I just acquired in Nigeria today: +2348180776691.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

Mrs. Carman Lapointe-Young.
Cell Phone: +2348180776691
E-MAIL ADDRESS: carman_lapointe88@yahoo.com