Ms. Carman L. Lapointe, post-retirement

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
US Virgin Islands, Christiansted, Broadband Vi Llc

Return-Path: <smtp.mhcable.net@outgoing.mhcable.net>
Reply-To: <sydneybarosoiscc@gmail.com>
Subject: Compliment Of The Season (Contact Inspector Sydney Baraso)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the Cheque out of the company to someone else who was capable of assisting me in this great venture Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum $250,000.00 (two hundred Fifty thousand united states Dollars)in addition to your lottery winnings of $500 thousand now amounting to $750,000.00(seven hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars).

My dear friend I will like you to contact the finance house for the collection of this international certified bank draft. The name and contact email address of the Person with your Cheque is Inspector Sydney Baraso, is as follows.

COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICE
CONTACT AGENT: Inspector Sydney Baraso.
Email: (baroso.sydney@cyberservices.com)
Direct Line: +1 408 909 4521

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them without delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.

My sincere advice to you as a christian is that you should endeavor to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get the prize.

Best Regards,
Ms Carman L. Lapointe

N:B So sorry for have contacted you for so long it was due to the fact that i was responding to medical treatment i went for surgery and ever since I came back I couldn't locate you until i finally made it. That was why I am contacting you back to inform you that I finally made it as a result of this I had to compensate you with this offer.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <dr.fkc1@gau.net>
Received: from msa23d.plala.or.jp (msa23.plala.or.jp. [58.93.243.183])
Reply-To: <unitednn97@gmail.com>
Subject: Final Notice For Your Funds Release..
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017
Message-Id: <2017___________________________________r.jp@User>

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES

Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.

It is my distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general António Guterres, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only would be paid to you through the Western Union Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment.

This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of your funds. Please take note that you will pay US$185 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only through the Western Union Money Transfer.
Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your Western Union Money Transfer within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you.

I await your response for further proceedings.

Sincerely yours,
Carman L. Lapointe
{Under-Secretary-General}
United Nations

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <unitednationsnewyork.newyork@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wr0-f194.google.com) (209.85.128.194)
Reply-To: carman.young17@gmail.com
From: Carman Lapointe-Young <unitednationsnewyork.newyork@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018
Subject: From Mrs. Carman Lapointe-Young,

Internal Audit, Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.
From Mrs. Carman Lapointe-Young,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London,after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations. You can go through our website
http://www.un.org/sg/senstaff_details.asp?smgID=147

I have met with President Mohamed Buhari of Nigeria and some other top concerned banks officials here in Nigeria who claimed that they have been trying their best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon,We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of (US$10,500,000,00) approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account,is your Notarization fee to the UN. get back to us with your banking information,

Full Names:.........................
Direct Number:.....................
Bank Name:.........................
Bank Address:....................
Bank Acct......................
Routing Number:...............
Swift Code:........................

Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Since my stay here in Nigeria, i have been holding series of meetings which makes it difficult for me to answer your calls, but you can call my assistant Rev.John Morgan who came to Nigeria with me, on the number which I just acquired in Nigeria today: +2348180776691.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

Mrs. Carman Lapointe-Young.
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight.
Cell Phone:+2348180776691
Email: carman.young17@gmail.com

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <de081102@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-yw0-f196.google.com) (209.85.161.196)
Reply-To: unmassagedata@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018
Subject: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES

Dear Friend,

My name is Ms. Carman L. Lapointe, from the United Nations. It is a distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware, many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality.

Right now, as directed by our NEW Appointed secretary general Mr. António Guterres, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that US$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) would be paid to you through the Draft or Western Union Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment.

This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of US$4.1M (Four Million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). Please take note that you will pay US$155 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the US$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) through the DRAFT or Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram.

Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your Western Union Money Transfer or Draft within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you. View the Attach copy of my Identification ID and your first installation of $100,000 dollars DRAFT.

Sincerely yours,
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
United Nations

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited
Return-Path: <unitednation@mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0222.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0222.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.23])
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018
From: "Mrs. Carman L. Young {Under-Secretary-General} Office of Internal Oversight Services, United Nations" <unitednation@mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Carman L. Young {Under-Secretary-General} Office of Internal Oversight Services, United Nations" <carmanlyoung13@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1161003645.61784349.1536758456906.JavaMail.root@mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention:Dear blessed beneficiary!! your fund is in the United Nations (UN) financial department

Mrs. Carman L. Young.
Under Secretary General,
Office of Internal Oversight Services,
United Nation New York Office.
380 Maid son Avenue New York ,
N.Y. USA.

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES,

Attention:Dear Blessed Beneficiary!!

I'm Mrs. Carman L. Young,Under Secretary General,Office of Internal Oversight Service, United Nations, New York.N.Y.C USA
Through Federal Breau Of investigation intelligence-monitoring network has discovered that the transaction that the bank contacted you previously was legal. Recently the fund has been legally approved to be paid via UBA BANK Visa Card.

So,we Attention:Dear Blessed Beneficiary!!,in conjunction with the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington, DC have investigated through our monitoring network noting that your transaction with the BANK recently. legal. You have the legitimate right to complete your transaction to claim your fund US$8.5,000,000.00 (Eight million Five Hundred Thousand united states dollars)

We the United Nations (UN) financial department decided to contact the UPS Courier Company in Benin Republic/Nigeria. for them to give us their procedures on how to sent this money to you without any further complain or delay. We just got an information from the UBA BANK Benin Republic and Nigeria they have loaded your US$8.5,000,000.00 of ATM CARD and submit to the UPS courier company for immediate delivery to your doorstep.

It is a distinct pleasure to write you again. As We received your United Nations compensation Fund ATM visa Card loaded $8.5 Million USD (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousands Dollars .

Right now,as We have agreed with the Benin republic Government AND Nigeria Government that $8.5 Million USD (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousands Dollars would be paid to you in a loaded ATM Visa Card which is already here to ship to your address by UPS delivery company, special arrangement has made get back to us for the Requirement of your delivery.

Still update us with -
1. Your Name which you prefer we use when shipping your ATM card
2. Your Current mailing (Delivery) Address where your ATM card should be mailed
3. Your Private Mobile Number for the Priority Express Mail to Contact you when they arrive at your door step.
4. Your ID with your full name on it.

I await your response for the procedures and requirement Obligation on how to deliver your package freely to your address

Looking forward to receiving your confirmation and we guaranteed your maximum safety in this transaction.

God bless America!

Yours Faithful,
Mrs. Carman L. Young
Office of Internal Oversight Services,
United Nations New York Office.
Phone: 00646-257-5228
E-mail : (carmanlyoung13@gmail.com)

Received: from (EHLO relay.peterstar.ru) (217.195.65.5)
Reply-To: <unitednn97@gmail.com>
To: mail@office.com
Subject: Final Notice For Your Funds Release..
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018

It is my distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Antonio Guterres, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only would be paid to you through the Western Union Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment.

This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of your funds. Please take note that you will pay US$100 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only through the Western Union Money Transfer.

Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your Western Union Money Transfer within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you.

Sincerely yours,
Carman L. Lapointe
{Under-Secretary-General}United Nations