Ms. Carolina Chao, divorce collection

Discussion in 'Legal counsel (collection) fake check scams' started by Long Island Attorney, Jun 20, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Thanks for your response to my email, I contacted you based on the agreement between me and my Ex (David Tomoyoshi Nagasaki) the father of my two Kids who failed the terms of our agreement.

In 2009 I and my Ex entered a separation / collaborative agreement for us to go our separate ways and made part of the decree for settlement of child support/benefits, Spouse supports and medical support because the kids’ lives with me.
    The collaborative agreement was done by his Lawyer as agreed but not filed in any Court, My Ex was to pay me the sum of $350,550.00 for my share on business owned together, but he only pay $125,200.00, and still owing $225,350.00 but the stipulated time for the completion of payment has long elapsed and he refuse to pay.
    I know he has the financial capability and means to pay the balance owed but he refuse and do not want to comply. This is why I contacted your firm to assist me with the recovery of my balance money and help me file a divorce.

Attached is a copy of the Collaborative Agreement, please kindly review.
    Below is my Ex information and present location in your region.

Name: David Nagasaki  
    Address: 89 Horton Rd
    Valley Stream NY 11581
    Email: davidtonagasaki@gmail.com

He is aware of my intention to seek legal action against him, but firstly I want to enforce the payment of my balance money and then file a divorce.

I understand your firm does not handle legal matters without retainer fee, advise your standard retainer fee and how to make payment for your retainer fee to enable you take up this matter.

Do send your client retainer agreements for signing to enable you take up this matter and I will provide further information upon request.

I look forward to your Assistance.

Regards,
    Ms. Carolina Chao
    6711 Wagon Ridge Dr
    Colorado Springs, CO 80922

above is a copy of the fake scam email I received yesterday

2. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Chao is a Chinese name.

De Master Yoda likes this.
  3. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

And Nagasaki is a city in Japan but not a family name.

4. Received same email today, August 15. Thank for to the developers of this site. Great work.

Miyuki likes this.
  5. rendegen

rendegen Guest

Mr. Nagasaki has now moved to Gordonsville, Virginia.

6. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

I bet he moves around a lot. ;)