Ms Chantal Mason

Discussion in 'Business Scams' started by Dororo, May 16, 2018 at 9:20 AM.

1. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: ajmancitycentre@hiphonetelecom.com
    Received: from p3plwbeout06-06.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (mpq401.aol.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [97.74.135.61])
    Subject: I've decided to disclose this confidential transaction to you
    Date: Mon, 07 May 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without any previous notice. I send you greetings. I got your information while searching for a reliable person who will assist me in a business proposal that will be of a great benefit to us both. I've decided to disclose this confidential transaction to you. I have found your contact email address listed on an Internet Business Directory and it is my wish to do business with you, hence your receipt of this letter. I'm proposing to you a mutual business opportunity that I would like you to handle from your country, upon your consent.

My name is Ms. Debbie Mason. I am a 28 years old woman from New York City, NY, USA, and the only daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs. Edward Mason. My father was a highly reputable businessman. I am willing to relocate and invest in any profitable business abroad. I would like for you to stand as my project director for any of my investments abroad. I intend to invest in the following sectors : Oil/Gas, Construction, Real Estate, Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Health Sector and Tobacco, Communication Services and Agriculture Forestry and Fishing, thus any sector. If you have a solid background and ideas for making good profit in any of the above mentioned business sectors or any other viable business in your country, please write me for further details and correspondence. I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and respond positively and promptly. I will in addition, be available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regards to this project. As soon as I receive your positive response to this proposal, I will not hesitate in sending you detailed information of this great investment partnership opportunity and therefore, I solicit your indulgence. I look forward to discussing this opportunity with you further. You can send me your Direct Telephone number to call you on phone for more details. If you received this letter in your spam or junk folder, It might be due to a network connection error. Kindly return to your inbox and reply immediately to my email address below. You can also call me on my direct number

+1-716-218-3956 or add me on my WhatsApp apps no. +1-712-220-3278

for easy communication. If you feel you can handle this position, please let me know, so that I can send you comprehensive details.

Best regards,
    Ms. Chantel Mason
    chantelmasson@outlook.com
    Telephone: +1-716-218-3956
    WhatsApp Apps: +1-712-220-3278
    chantelmasson@outlook.com