Ms Claudia Herrmman

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <okazaki@unipex.co.jp>
Received: from red-giraffe-cd43838b4ccf2974.znlc.jp ([154.34.23.4])
Subject: Attn:
To: Recipients <okazaki@unipex.co.jp>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018
Reply-To: mrsclaudiaherrmman2@gmail.com

I am Ms. Claudia Herrmman I write to seek your services in a private and confidential matter regarding your assistant on some bothering issue in my mind. I have just found out that my late husband has some investment fund that was deposited in Europe which I am still trying to get hold of the fund which has made me to feel so sad over my inability to get access of the fund.

But I have manage to chat with one of his closed associate who is in Germany in the person of Dr. Barry Gardner who has assure me to help trace the fund . He said that the fund was deposited with an open beneficiary belonging to a foreigner .

That I will surely need someone who will stand as the beneficiary of the fund. So I might need your assistant on that as well so that we can claim the consignment. I promised to concede 30% of the total sum to you once the fund is claim and also you will help me concerning investment in your country e.g. Real estate , Solar and Green Energy and I love Mechanism agriculture farming etc.

I will appreciate your kind advised and assistant.

Kindly get back to me.

Regards,
Ms. Claudia Herrmman