Ms Dina Deliwe Pule

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <di56@humos.xyz>
Received: from (EHLO sonic305-35.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.133.234)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 )
Reply-To: Dina Pule <dinapule110@gmail.com>
Subject: From Ms Dina Pule

From Ms Dina Pule
Dear My name is Ms Dina Deliwe Pule, I am the Former Minister of communications in south Africa, and I also served as the Deputy Minister of the Presidency for Performance Monitoring and Evaluation, I got your contact as I was searching for a trust worthy person that I can trust in this transaction, in my position when I was the minister of communications in south Africa, I over invoice during the award of contracts to a foreign firm the Sum of USD 30.5 Million, The contractor is fully paid. Now I am seeking for your partnership towards moving the fund into your bank in your country from the account in the bank here, I will send you more details upon your acceptance and also our terms and condition such as sharing ratios, My Private Email ( dinapule110@gmail.com )

Regards
Ms Dina Pule

S

Sultan

reply-to:Dina Pule <dinapule110@gmail.com>
to:date:Nov 26, 2018, 1:35 PM
subject:From Ms Dina Pulesigned-by:yahoo.com

Good Day,

Hope you are in good health today? I have a proposal I would appreciate you give attention to. My name is Ms Dina Deliwe Pule, I am the Former Minister of communications in South Africa, and also served as the Deputy Minister of the Presidency for Performance Monitoring and Evaluation. I got your contact as I was searching for a trust worthy person that I can trust in this proposed transaction. In my position when I was the Minister of communications in South Africa, I over invoiced during the award of contracts to a foreign firm the Sum of USD $30.5 Million.
The contractor is fully paid. Now I am seeking for your partnership towards moving the said fund into your bank in your country from the resident account here. I will send you more details upon your acceptance and also terms and conditions to ensure success. My personal email ID is below.

Regards
Dina Pule (Ms)
dinapule110@gmail.com