Ms Dr. Soni Aguslim

Discussion in 'Female romance scammers' started by Ponytail, Feb 2, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Ponytail

Ponytail Guest

People its Ms Dr. Soni Aguslim this time soniagusalim300@gmail.com at a matrimony site called 40plusmatrimony.
    FPM472192
    Got picture also ...not sure..fake or real

2. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Probably a real picture but stolen from a website.

3. Raj K

Raj K Guest

Hi All,

She is not emailing with the same emails. her name now is Ms. Dr. Soni Agusalim . She is copying pasting the same email.

Her last email is:

My Dear
    I will be very impressed and honoured to get a response from you. I would love to develop a relationship, and have some quality time with a honest, loving, caring, desiring, kind and devoted man like yourself

I'm every Glad that everything is coming up natural Our mind is going the same way and our spirit working together. My Dear i couldn't stop thinking about how it will be on our first dinner date.

I'm seeking for a man who has good qualities in life, honest, understanding and mature. Inner beauty is more important to me, I look forward to know you better I'm serious with you and not here for any fun or play. I pray that God will guide us in this meeting .

my mobile number +447010091597 and +447010091435

I am looking for a man who is caring,respectful, understanding, and patient. I would like that person to be open-minded, truthful, and honest, as well as treat me as the queen I am, as I will treat him as the king, this person must have a sense of humor because I enjoy being playful and having a good time.

I would want to tell you that, i am ready to be devoted to you at all times and if only you would be serious with me in this Relationship which we have created. i am Extremely independent, confident, secure, emotionally, mentally and spiritually stable. I am full of surprises, educated, sound-minded,

I thoughts of what that special day would be like.. Dear you’re just the man I wanted to spend every single time of my being with and forever. Having all the world and without you in my life is a big waste to me, my only scared is of losing you which I’m ready to go extra miles just to have you with me for all the days of our lives... I know we don't get to talk or see each other much now. But being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you and everything about you..

That's what gets me through every minute of every day that I'm thinking of you. Dear, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress, I have never loved anyone as much as I loved you. You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted.

Yes I agree with you in everything that you have said and I also like you to understand that friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually i thought it wise to write you because you profile really interest me.

One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too.

Because I spend most of my life time under the ocean/sea working so that is the reason why I decide not to get married until I'm ready for it, because I always like to closer to my family... Now I have plan to get married and settle down. I like kids because they are the decoration of a sweet home from God, but we'll still make the dissension together on the issue of making kids; So for this reason I have a plan to retire and set up a private company to manager on my own and have much time to take care of my future family. I hope you are with me in all this ?

We both knew our relationship would grow right from the very first day we exchange mail. But neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand.

You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my love. Dear I understand your entire situation and I'm having you in my heart all time, I’m making a good plan for our future.

Looking forward to read from you soon,

In Deep Admiration and Love

My sweet kisses to you

Yours lovingly
    Ms. Dr. Soni Agusalim

Can we all get her caught?????

Now I know what her next email is going to..... Hmmmmm

Raj

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

"She" is probably a man and you don't know where he is yet.

5. Shikshagijoo

Shikshagijoo Guest

Dear friends.

I have received the above mail and found out the credentials it is fake by mentioning Ms.Dr.Soni Agusalim please check whether this person is a male or a female.

Is he trying to fool people around for a confusion.

Urgent
    Manish

Hi All.

I have received the mail which Raj has also the same.

Hi All,

She is not emailing with the same emails. her name now is Ms. Dr. Soni Agusalim . She is copying pasting the same email.

Her last email is:

My Dear
    I will be very impressed and honoured to get a response from you. I would love to develop a relationship, and have some quality time with a honest, loving, caring, desiring, kind and devoted man like yourself

I'm every Glad that everything is coming up natural Our mind is going the same way and our spirit working together. My Dear i couldn't stop thinking about how it will be on our first dinner date.

I'm seeking for a man who has good qualities in life, honest, understanding and mature. Inner beauty is more important to me, I look forward to know you better I'm serious with you and not here for any fun or play. I pray that God will guide us in this meeting .

my mobile number +447010091597 and +447010091435

I am looking for a man who is caring,respectful, understanding, and patient. I would like that person to be open-minded, truthful, and honest, as well as treat me as the queen I am, as I will treat him as the king, this person must have a sense of humor because I enjoy being playful and having a good time.

I would want to tell you that, i am ready to be devoted to you at all times and if only you would be serious with me in this Relationship which we have created. i am Extremely independent, confident, secure, emotionally, mentally and spiritually stable. I am full of surprises, educated, sound-minded,

I thoughts of what that special day would be like.. Dear you’re just the man I wanted to spend every single time of my being with and forever. Having all the world and without you in my life is a big waste to me, my only scared is of losing you which I’m ready to go extra miles just to have you with me for all the days of our lives... I know we don't get to talk or see each other much now. But being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you and everything about you..

That's what gets me through every minute of every day that I'm thinking of you. Dear, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress, I have never loved anyone as much as I loved you. You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted.

Yes I agree with you in everything that you have said and I also like you to understand that friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually i thought it wise to write you because you profile really interest me.

One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too.

Because I spend most of my life time under the ocean/sea working so that is the reason why I decide not to get married until I'm ready for it, because I always like to closer to my family... Now I have plan to get married and settle down. I like kids because they are the decoration of a sweet home from God, but we'll still make the dissension together on the issue of making kids; So for this reason I have a plan to retire and set up a private company to manager on my own and have much time to take care of my future family. I hope you are with me in all this ?

We both knew our relationship would grow right from the very first day we exchange mail. But neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand.

You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my love. Dear I understand your entire situation and I'm having you in my heart all time, I’m making a good plan for our future.

In Deep Admiration and Love

My sweet kisses to you

Yours lovingly
    Ms. Dr. Soni Agusalim

We need this person to be caught by the cyber police in the international level or national level

6. jaesiva

jaesiva Guest

She is fake one, she comes and register in matrimonial site and she target male guys.....plz avoid i too had mail from her

7. SKUMAR

SKUMAR Guest

We need this person to be caught by the cyber police in the international level or national level.
    AS I am in touch with her / him since 30.06.2017 email through BhartMatrimony.com is as :-
    30.06.2017 @ Indian Stander Time (IST) 21.36
    [IMG]https://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=https%3A%2F%2Fimgs%2Etelugumatrimony%2Ecom%2Fbmimgs%2Fphoto%2Drequest%2Df%2D150%2Davatar%2Ejpg&isImage=1&BlockImage=1&rediffng=0&rogue=970580ddb18100c77e3742a893bb7a2d25f3f456&rdf=AyVSOABoUDdXYlJnAGEFYVo4V2YOewI1A2taZgRn[/IMG]
    Soni Aguslim (H6634163),
    39 Yrs, 5 Ft 6 In, Roman Catholic
    Delhi, Delhi / NCR, India
    Doctor
    View Full Profile
    [IMG]https://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=http%3A%2F%2Fimgs%2Ebharatmatrimony%2Ecom%2Fbmimgs%2Fmailers%2Finternal%2Fapr%2D2016%2Fei%2Dreceived%2Ddotted%2Egif&isImage=1&BlockImage=1&rediffng=0&rogue=2e037efda6c009a172f563271d59af0a8bb5feb9&rdf=ByECaARsUzRTZgQxBWRQNFEzAzIAdVViUDgBPVIx[/IMG]
    Soni Aguslim is interested in your profile. Would you like to communicate further?

01.07.2017 @ IST12.30
    [IMG]https://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=https%3A%2F%2Fimgs%2Etelugumatrimony%2Ecom%2Fbmimgs%2Fphoto%2Drequest%2Df%2D150%2Davatar%2Ejpg&isImage=1&BlockImage=1&rediffng=0&rogue=970580ddb18100c77e3742a893bb7a2d25f3f456&rdf=UHYJYwZuUjUHMgA1B2ZTNwBiUGEPelFmVz8JNVU2[/IMG]
    Soni Aguslim (H6634163),
    LondonUnited Kingdom
    Doctor
    View Full Profile
    [IMG]https://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=http%3A%2F%2Fimgs%2Ebharatmatrimony%2Ecom%2Fbmimgs%2Fmailers%2Finternal%2Fapr%2D2016%2Fei%2Dreceived%2Ddotted%2Egif&isImage=1&BlockImage=1&rediffng=0&rogue=2e037efda6c009a172f563271d59af0a8bb5feb9&rdf=UXdVP1c/UDdUYVBlVDVRNVs5AjNbLgA3VDwMMFc0[/IMG]
    She has replied to your message.
    "Hi Friend let me have your email address or you can reply to my email address..."
    01.07.2017 @IST 12.46
    [IMG]https://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=https%3A%2F%2Fimgs%2Etelugumatrimony%2Ecom%2Fbmimgs%2Fphoto%2Drequest%2Df%2D150%2Davatar%2Ejpg&isImage=1&BlockImage=1&rediffng=0&rogue=970580ddb18100c77e3742a893bb7a2d25f3f456&rdf=UHYJYwZuUjUHMgA1B2ZTNwBiUGEPelFmVz8JNVU2[/IMG]
    Soni Aguslim (H6634163),
    LondonUnited Kingdom
    Doctor
    View Full Profile
    [IMG]https://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=http%3A%2F%2Fimgs%2Ebharatmatrimony%2Ecom%2Fbmimgs%2Fmailers%2Finternal%2Fapr%2D2016%2Fei%2Dreceived%2Ddotted%2Egif&isImage=1&BlockImage=1&rediffng=0&rogue=2e037efda6c009a172f563271d59af0a8bb5feb9&rdf=UXdVP1c/UDdUYVBlVDVRNVs5AjNbLgA3VDwMMFc0[/IMG]
    She has replied to your message.
    "Hi Friend let me have your email address or you can reply to my email address..."

01.07.2017 @IST 15.47
    Thanks very much for forwarding your email to me / I will like to know you
    From: SONI AGUSLIM <soniagusalim300@gmail.com> on Sat, 01 Jul 2017 15:47:46 Add to address bookTo: You | See Details

[IMG]https://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=https%3A%2F%2Fmailtrack%2Eio%2Ftrace%2Fmail%2F80454db1a13aa4cda5b0e94eaee3197be10956aa%2Epng%3Fu%3D864061&isImage=1&BlockImage=1&rediffng=0&rogue=a40f51030e04a29e049498312d88185e128a5a1a&rdf=VnBROwFpXzgHMl1oCmsGYlc1BDVYLVluB28INFw/[/IMG]
    My Dear Shai
    I am very sorry for my late response to your reply; it's because of time constraints due to the demands of my work. Anyway I thank you very much for your response and also for forwarding your email to me as requested, this that will enable me to comfortably tell you more about me and my family, I am so pleased to read your mail again, it has warm my heart and I am hoping to always hear from you…...I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a serious friendship that will last forever.
    Dear, I really like your profile because you have everything that every woman will like to get from a man. I am a single bi-racial female that loves life. I have a very free spirit and try to enjoy life to its fullest. If you can make me laugh you have achieved first base. I am spontaneous and willing to try just about anything with the exception of drugs. I don't judge people on their past, but look for people trying to achieve their best in the present. I'm very much aware of the distance between us but if things develop, love will break the difference very soon. Distance is a test of true love, many will fail, but for those who can withstand it have the answer to true love.
    However there are still many more about me and my family I will like to tell you while I would also want you to tell me more about yourself and your family too because this is what it takes in getting to know each other better, so therefore you should tell me more about yourself too while I shall also tell you more about myself and my family once I received yours.
    My sweet kisses to you
    Regards
    Ms.Dr.Soni Agusalim

my humble request please be co-operate to get the real culprit so that innocent be safeguard from further duping etc.
    Thanks

8. roshan

roshan Guest

SO, BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ms.Dr.Soni Agusalim -- MENTIONING AS SHE IS A ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON WORKING IN COLCHESTER
    AND SHE WILL TELL -- WANTS TO START A CLINIC IN YOUR COUNTRY AND SHE WILL START TO SEND EMAIL THAT SHE IS GETTING VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT AND SHE WANT TO START A NEW CLINIC IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY SO , SHE WILL SEND PARCEL IN COURIER ALONG WITH ARCHITECH PLAN AND SEND LAPTOP AND WATCH FOR YOUR GIFT IN THE PARCEL AND THEN ASK MONEY PREVIOUSLY TO PAY FOR THE COURIER AND DEPOSIT MONEY IN THE BANK FOR AN EXAMPLE 30,000/ INR. SO, BE CAREFUL IT IS A FAKE

9. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@roshan - Thank you for your post. We have removed details of the legitimate business you posted. Please bare in mind that scammers use the name of Bona Fide people and businesses to strengthen their scam & gain credibility.