Staff member
Received from: 176.61.137.30,
SWEDEN, Inter Connects Inc

Return Path: kowalski@post.pl
Subject: Investment Plans
Date: 21st Apr 2015
Reply t: oms.reem_alhashimy@yahoo.com.my

Hello,

Good Day to you sir/ma, I am looking for a prospective business partner in your country, with good investment project plan so i decided to contact you through this means, sorry for the inconveniences. My name is ms. Reem Al-Hashimi, the minister of state UAE. I have a business proposal that wart $20m usd for you. I actually want you to receive and invest this fund on behalf of my only son since I can not handle the transaction considering my position in UAE government.

I shall give you more detail about this fund and my ID, as soon as I receives a positive response from you.

Thanks for your understanding,

Ms. Reem Al-Hashimy

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 109.69.192.223,
FRANCE, Fingerprint Technologies

Return-Path: czchm2008@126.com
Subject: VERRY URGEN!!
Date: 2016-07-15
Reply to: reemalhashimy@ymail.com

Hello,

My name is ms. Reem Al-Hashimi, the minister of state, UAE. I have a business proposal that wart $27m usd for you. I want you to receive and invest this money on behalf of my only son since I can not handle the transaction considering my position in UAE government.

I shall give you more detail about this fund and my official profile, as soon as I receive a positive response from you.

Thanks for your understanding,
Ms. Reem Al-Hashimy

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 46.29.254.239,
SWEDEN, Inter Connects Inc

Return-Path: yhjun@myung.co.kr
Subject: The project fund.
Date: 2016-11-29

Hello,

My name is ms. Reem Al-Hashimi, the minister of state, UAE. I have a business proposal that wart $27m usd for you. I want you to receive and invest this money on behalf of my only son.

I will give you more detail about this fund and myself, as soon as I receive a positive response from you.

Regards,
Ms. Reem Al-Hashimy

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Reply-To: <hugankkgm111@gmail.com>
Subject: Long Investment..
Return-Path: ghmcnews@ghmcchina.com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016

H. E. Reem Al-Hashimy
http://www.zu.ac.ae/leadership2008/hashemi.html
U.A.E. Minister of State

Hello,

I apologized for contacting you for the first time through email, it is because it serves as the fastest and more convenient way to get to you, I am Reem Al-Hashimy from UAE, I seek your assistance because of my position in the government (U.A.E. Minister of State). Can you please assist me to receive and invest this fund $27 Million ,in your company or any business in your country?. I will give you more details and my profile as I hear from you.

Best Regard,
Ms. Reem Al-Hashimy
Reply me on : hugankkgm111@gmail.com

A

another one here

On 19 May 2017, at 22:04, Reem Al-Hashimy <reemalhashimy@minister.ae> wrote:

Hello,

I apologize for barging on you in this manner. My name is ms. Reem Al-Hashimi, the minister of state, UAE and also the CEO of Dubai EXPO 2020. I have an investment proposal for you. Please reply for more details.

Regards,
Ms. Reem Al-Hashimy

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <iwamoto@env-sciences.jp>
Received: from amout07.alpha-mail.net (amout07 [216.230.254.47])
Reply-To: <alhashimir0@gmail.com>
Subject: Investment...
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018

My name is Reem E. Al-Hashimi, the Emirates Minister of State and Managing Director for the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee.

I am writing you to stand as my partner to receive my share of gratification from foreign companies whom I helped during the bidding exercise towards the Dubai World Expo 2020 Committee.

As a married Arab women serving as a minister, there is a limit to my personal income and investment level. For this reason, I cannot receive such a huge sum back to my country, so an agreement was reached with the foreign companies to direct the gratifications to an open beneficiary account with a financial institution where it will be possible for me to instruct further transfer of the fund to a third party account for investment purpose which is the reason i contacted you to receive the fund as my partner for investment in your country.

The amount is valued at $47,745,533.00 United States dollars with a financial institution waiting my instruction for further transfer to a destination account as soon as I have your information indicating interest to receive and invest the fund.

If you can handle the fund in a good investment, get back to me for more details on this email; rahashimi80@gmail.com.

Sincerely,
Reem.