Staff member
Indonesia, Jakarta, Pt Integrasi Logistik Cipta Solusi

Return-Path: <consultation@advokatingemaroster.com>
Reply-To: <selimchanglee@gmail.com>
From: "Ms Se Lim Chang Lee"<consultation@advokatingemaroster.com>
Subject: Re: Project/Business Financing
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018

Dear President/Managing Director,

My name is Ms Se Lim Chang Lee, a Solicitor and business consultant. I represent clients who like to be anonymous because of their highly placed political position in their country.

Presently, I have a high net worth client who is looking to invest in entrepreneurial teams with big ideas and a need for seed capital to turn their ideas into great companies. I believe every businessman is basically an entrepreneur, for we all strive to achieve optimal goals using limited resources. In seeking out worthwhile investment opportunities, we are always on the look out for ventures whose principals exhibit a high level of creativity combined with the right amount of experience in the chosen field.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in receiving money from my client for investment purposes so that I can make you a formal offer. My client would like to meet with you face to face in your country by next week to sign the necessary documents and handover the money to you. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Ms Se Lim Chang Lee
Managing Partner
Advokat Ingemar Öster
(Expert in Corporate and Securities law, Shareholder Activism,
Real Estate, Intellectual property, Advertising and Marketing,
Tax, Litigation, and Bankruptcy)
Address: Lövåsgatan 11 511 54 KINNA Sverige, Sweden.
Email: info@advokatingemaroster.com