Ms. Stacy Ann Scott

Received: from [91.217.72.30], United Kingdom, Brockworth, Assiva Limited,[abuse@udedi.com], [abuse@global-layer.com]
reply-to: "stacyannscott664@gmail.com" <stacyannscott664@gmail.com>
date: Sat, Jun 9, 2012
subject: Greetings
mailed-by: palmas.to.gov.br

My name is Ms Stacy Ann Scott from London, I would like to have an important discussion with you. It’s private, for more details. please kindly Contacts me on my email: <stacyannscott523@gmail.com> Thanks,

Yours truly,

Ms Stacy A Scott.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <stacyannscott10@gmail.com>
Received: from 112.78.119.120, Japan, Sakura Internet Inc.
Reply-To: <stacyannscott101@gmail.com>
Subject: GREETING TO YOU..
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012

My name is Ms Stacy Ann Scott from London, I would like to have an important discussion with you. It’s private, for more details. please kindly Contacts me on my email: [stacyannscott101@gmail.com]

Thanks,

Yours truly,
Ms Stacy A Scott.

Return-Path: <stacyannscott101@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ia0-x241.google.com (ia-in-x0241.1e100.net [2607:f8b0:4001:c02::241])
Return-Path: <stacyannscott101@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Subject: Re: Thank you for your kind response

Dear

Thank you for your kind response and update. I want you to know that the main reason i contact you is because i will like to get to know you better and to see if we can get along well and have a smooth friendship/relationship. I really welcome the question and the information that you have demanded from me, i believe by giving you all this information will enable you know more details about me and also to clear the air. Well here is my data's as you have requested. Full name Stacy Ann Scott, Address 13-187charing cross road, WC2H ODT London, phone number +44-7435579846/+447031842650/+447035969721 and i have attach you with my passport as well for your kind perusal. The reason that i requested for your information is for me to also know you better and to procure the legal documents so that we don’t breach the law during the process of this project. I will continue to tell you more about me as we communicate further and i will also call you over the phone as i have your number already. Have a pleasant day and i will await your urgent response.

Regards
Stacy Scott.