Neil Trotter

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Miyuki, May 9, 2014.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From Mr. Neil Trotter
    Return-Path: <instant.deliverydept@post.com>
    Received: from (EHLO londo.swishmail.com) (208.72.56.50) USA server
    Subject: Showing appreciation (£2,000,000
    To: Recipient <instant.deliverydept@post.com>
    Date: Tue, 06 May 2014
    Reply-To: mrneiltrotterneiltrotter@outlook.com

Perfect Greetings,

My name is Neil Trotter the current winner of £108 million Pounds on the just concluded Euromillion Jackpot Draw for 2014,and i bring to you a perfect good news for such a perfect timing as this.I know this is surprising for you to have received this at this very early stage.But because i just received the cheque on Friday 14th of March 2014 and i am excited,so i am willing to donate £2,000,000(two Million Great Britain Pounds)to you and as part of my effort to alleviate poverty and care for the less privileged around the world,i have decided to donate to just 15 people around the globe which you are a part of.

so do get back to us quickly via email at: neiltrotter@sbcglobal.net

Perfect Regards.
    Neil Trotter.

2. Miyuki

From Neil Trotter's Cash Donations
    Return-Path: <barros@civil.uminho.pt>
    Received: from SRV-EXCH-CAS-02.uminho.pt by gexfe01.uminho.pt with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
    Subject: Cash Donation To Your Email
    To: You <barros@civil.uminho.pt>
    From: Neil Trotter's Cash Donations <barros@civil.uminho.pt>
    Date: Sun, 11 May 2014
    Reply-To: <neil.trotter@rogers.com>

I am the media assistant to Neil Trotter and I am writing to officially inform you that your email came up as one of the 5 emails approved by Google to receive £1,500,000.00 GBP donation from Neil Trotter, this year's EuroMillions lottery winner from the UK, as part of his donation project aimed at enriching the lives of 5 people from different parts of world. For claims, send your Full-Names, Age, Country & Phone to (neil.trotter@rogers.com) find proof here; http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075#story_continues_1

3. Return-Path: <SUSHER@crestwoodschools.org>
    Received: from ironportmail.sparcc.org (ironportmail.sparcc.org. [208.108.208.20]) US server
    Date: Tue, 13 May 2014
    Subject: DONATION.

Funds has been DONATED to you Reply to this email: mrneiltrotter@rogers.com for details

4. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <Neil.TrottercharityDn@rogers.com>
    To: winner <Neil.TrottercharityDn@rogers.com>
    From: Neil Trotter Charity Donation <Neil.TrottercharityDn@rogers.com>
    Date: Thu, 29 May 2014
    Reply-To: Neil.TrottercharityDonation@rogers.com
    Subject: I am Neil trotter the recent Euro Million lottery winner of £107.9m in my goodwill i have decided to donate of 2.5 million GBP to you, for claims provide Full Names Age Tel.no Address

5. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <neil.trotterproject@gmx.co.uk>
    Received: from ipo3.cc.utah.edu (ipo3.cc.utah.edu. [155.97.131.71])
    Subject: Donation Annoucement - Please send ID/Info for funds release
    To: my6recipients <neil.trotterproject@gmx.co.uk>
    From: "Neil Trotter Awards" <neil.trotterproject@gmx.co.uk>
    Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014
    Reply-To: neil.trotter@gmx.co.uk

My name is Neil Trotter, £108m Euromillions jackpot winner. Your email is one of the six(6)emails selected by Google to receive a donation of £2,500,000.00 GBP in my Email donation project aimed at funding trusted individuals to support any charity of their choosing. watch my interview here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ko1_k3erFw

6. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From Trotter Family foundation
    Return-Path: <trotter-nei87@utah.edu>
    Received: from 31.202.168.3, Ukraine, Kharkiv, Maxnet Telecom Ltd
    Subject: Donation Funds of £1,500,000.00GBP
    To: Recipients <trotter-nei87@utah.edu>
    From: "Trotter Family foundation" <trotter-nei87@utah.edu>
    Date: Tue, 03 Jun
    Reply-To: neil-trotter@gmx.co.uk

My name is Neil Trotter, £108m Euromillions jackpot winner. Your email is one of the six(6)emails selected by Google to receive a donation of £2,500,000.00 GBP in my Email donation project aimed at funding trusted individuals to support any charity of their choosing. watch my interview here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ko1_k3erFw

7. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

From Yukti Srivasatava
    Return-Path: <yuktis@scindia.edu>
    Received: from (EHLO mail.scindia.edu) (210.212.152.37) India, Guna, Jaypee Institute Of Engineering And Technology
    Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014
    Subject: DONATION TO YOU.
    Thread-Topic: DONATION TO YOU.

Funds has been DONATED to you Reply to this email: (mrneiltrotter@rogers.com ) for details

8. Nanook

Return-Path: <latoya.arnold@yale.edu>
    Received: from vm-emlprdomg-05.its.yale.edu (vm-emlprdomg-05.its.yale.edu. [130.132.50.168])
    Subject: £2.5million pounds given to you by Neil Trotter, send ur Name, Tel, Country Age for more info
    Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014
    Message-ID: <7CD1________________________________883E@x10-mbx4.yu.yale.edu>
    Reply-To: "neiltrotterdn@rogers.com" <neiltrotterdn@rogers.com>

I am Arnold Latoya Personal Assistance to Neil Trotter who Made a donation you contact him with name, address, age, phone number and occupation via his private email neiltrotterdn@rogers.com see video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70HrpNxxbE

9. Sphinx

From Neil Trotter Charity Donation
    Return-Path: <rejimenezg@ipn.mx>
    Received: from (EHLO ipn.mx) (148.204.103.31) Mexican server
    Subject: SUSPECT: You Are My Winner...
    To: My Winner <rejimenezg@ipn.mx>
    Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014
    Reply-To: <neiltrotterDn@rogers.com>
    Return-Path: rejimenezg@ipn.mx

I am Mr Neil Trotter, winner of £107.9m in the recent Euromillions lottery draws; see my interview below;

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk- england-london-26627075#story_ continues_1
    Your email is one of the Five (5)emails selected by Google in alliance World Bank Group to receive a £2,500,000.00 GBP fund in my ongoing "World Bank" approved donation project aimed at financially funding Five (5)trusted individuals like you, to assist charities close to your hearts. To enhance a speedy release of funds, forward me your

Full Name, Age, Country, Phone.

to (neiltrotterDn@gmx.co.uk)

See news below for more insight;
    http://www.worldbank.org/en/ news/video/2013/10/02/ president-jim-kim-speech-in- george-washington-university

10. Sphinx

From Neil Trotter
    Return-Path: <cgsanchezc@ipn.mx>
    Received: from 14.3.174.1, Japan, Tokyo, Asahi Net Inc.
    Subject: Re:Hello Beneficiary,
    To: Recipients <cgsanchezc@ipn.mx>
    Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014
    Reply-To: <neiltrotterfamilyfoundation@rogers.com>
    Return-Path: cgsanchezc@ipn.mx

You are receiving this email from Mr. Neil Trotter, 41, from south London, United Kingdom. I am a car mechanic, an amateur racing driver, and also the 4th richest Euromillions jackpot winner. Your email is one of the "6" email addresses selected by Google upon my request to receive a financial empowerment donation. Please forward; full names, age, address, Tel, Occupation for Cheque release. Watch my interview here: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-26632914

Neil Trotter.

11. Nanook

From neil trotter
    Return-Path: <apoltorak@rider.edu>
    X-YahooFilteredBulk: 74.125.149.251
    Received-SPF: pass (domain of rider.edu designates 74.125.149.251 as permitted sender)
    Subject: Funds Donation
    To: you <apoltorak@rider.edu>
    Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014
    Reply-To: Neil-Trotter-Charity-foundation@rogers.com

I am Mr Neil trotter, i was the lucky winner of the euro million lottery of £107.9 million GBP and as such i decided to impact more on world by giving ,see my news link for more
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075#story_continues_1
    Your email is one of the Five (5)emails selected by Google in alliance World Bank Group to receive a £2,500,000.00 GBP fund in my ongoing "World Bank" approved donation project aimed at financially funding Five (5)trusted individuals like you, to assist charities close to your hearts. To enhance a speedy release of funds, forward me your
    Full Name:
    Tel Nos:
    See news below for more insight;http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/video/2013/10/02/president-jim-kim-speech-in-george-washington-university
    Sincerly
    Neil Trotter
    Neil-Trotter-Charity-foundation@rogers.com

12. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From Neil Trotter
    Return-Path: <fseabra@ci.uc.pt>
    Received: from (EHLO mail1.bemta3.messagelabs.com) (195.245.230.171)
    Subject: Congratulation on your funds Donation.
    To: Recipients <fseabra@ci.uc.pt>
    Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014
    Reply-To: Neil-Trotter-Charity-foundation@rogers.com

Dear Beneficiary
    I am Neil Trotter winner of the 2013 Euromillion lottery of 107.9 million GBP and i am making a donation of 2,5 MillionGBP to you , provide Full name age Country Tel.Nos http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075

13. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From Neil Trotter
    Return-Path: <neil@contact.co.uk>
    Received: from (EHLO octans.fea.unicamp.br) (143.106.43.20) Brazil, Campinas Universidade Estadual De Campinas - Unicamp
    Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014
    Subject:
    Reply-To: mrneiltrotter@rogers.com

Funds has been DONATED to you Reply to this email:
    mrneiltrotter@rogers.com for details

14. Godzilla

Godzilla Super Moderator Staff Member

Return-Path: <solmos@ipn.mx>
    Received: from ipn.mx ([148.204.103.31])
    To: Recipients <solmos@ipn.mx>
    Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014
    Reply-To: <Neil-Trotter-Charity-foundation@rogers.com>
    Message-ID: <de7888c2-339d-4cd4-b2ce-64cbcfea441c@50EXCH21.activedirectory.ipn.mx>
    Return-Path: solmos@ipn.mx

Dear Beneficiary

Good day to you i am Neil Trotter founder of the Neil Trotter Foundation winner of the grand price of one hundred and seven million GBP in the 2013 Euro millions Annual Draw Held in the United Kingdom ,and i have decided to kick of my donation project aimed at finicially supoorting 5 lucky individulas around the world ,see my interview for more information on my winnings

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075

To enhance a speedy release of funds, Fill Below the following information

Full Name:
    Tel Nos:

Sincerely
    Neil Trotter
    Neil Trotter Foundation.

La información de este correo así como la contenida en los documentos que se adjuntan, pueden ser objeto de solicitudes de acceso a la información. Visítanos: http://www.ipn.mx

15. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

Return-Path: <Vishal.Banerjee@yale.edu>
    Received: from (vm-emlprdomg-02.its.yale.edu. [130.132.50.157])
    Subject: Hello Friend
    Thread-Topic: Hello Friend
    Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014
    Reply-To: "neiltrotter35@gmail.com" <neiltrotter35@gmail.com>

Neil Trotter has donated 1.5m pounds to you send name address mobile no to (neiltrotter35@gmail.com) for more info

16. Sphinx

From Neil Trotter Foundation
    Return-Path: <jlopezs@ipn.mx>
    Received: from 173.28.89.93, US, Davenport, Mediacom Communications Corp
    Subject: Finicial Aid
    To: You <jlopezs@ipn.mx>
    Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014
    Message-ID: <d8647689-b262-45eb-b168-080338ae550f@50EXCH21.activedirectory.ipn.mx>
    Return-Path: jlopezs@ipn.mx

I am Mr Neil Trotter founder of the Neil Trotter Foundation solely funded from the Cash prize of one hundred and seven million GBP which i won from the Euro Millions Power lottery Draw held here in the UK,After the loss first my son joe Trotter to cancer i have decided to donate all of my wealth to charity, on that note you have been selected among 5 other lucky individual to receive the sum of two million five hundred thousand GBP donated solely for the purpose of financially supporting each beneficiary, for more information on my winnings see news link(http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075)

To enhance a speedy release of funds, Fill Below the following information

Full Name:
    Tel Nos:

Sincerely
    Neil Trotter
    Neil Trotter Foundation.

La información de este correo así como la contenida en los documentos que se adjuntan, pueden ser objeto de solicitudes de acceso a la información. Visítanos: http://www.ipn.mx

17. Miyuki

Return-Path: ~eegaforesterforestereega@outlook.com>
    Received: from mail.markcon.hu (mail.markcon.hu. [95.131.48.132]) Hungary, Budapest, Colocation - Ilka Utca
    Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014
    From: Euro Millions Lottery ~eegaforesterforestereega@outlook.com>
    Subject: Dear Beneficiary,
    Organization: Euro Millions Lottery
    Reply-To: email.NeilT@foxmail.com
    Mail-Reply-To: email.NeilT@foxmail.com
    Message-ID: ~37397139fadb1da9b0f3a5df15a094c3@publikon.hu>
    X-Sender: eegaforesterforestereega@outlook.com

Dear Beneficiary,

I won the Euro Millions Lottery of ?107.9m British Pounds and i have decided to donate ?1 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

To verify,please see our web page below:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/18/euromillions-jackpot-winner-named-neil-trotter

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your ?1 million British Pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
    Phone No:
    Send your response to ( email.NeilT@foxmail.com )

Best Regards,
    Neil Trotter
    Euromillions winner.

18. XSS

XSS Member

Return-Path: <ebedolla@ipn.mx>
    Received: (EHLO 50EXCH10.activedirectory.ipn.mx) (148.204.103.32)
    Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014
    Return-Path: ebedolla@ipn.mx

I am Mr Neil Trotter founder of the Neil Trotter Foundation solely funded from the Cash prize of one hundred and seven million GBP which i won from the Euro Millions Power lottery Draw held here in the UK,After the loss first my son joe Trotter to cancer i have decided to make the world a better place by making philantropy my prerogative, that is why you have been selected among 5 other lucky individual to receive the sum of two million five hundred thousand GBP donated solely for the purpose of financially supporting each beneficiary, for more information on my winnings see news link(http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075)

To enhance the speedy release of your funds, Please complete the following informations below:

Full Name:
    Tel Nos:

Sincerely
    Neil Trotter
    Neil Trotter Foundation.

19. Donjamin

Donjamin Ninja

Return-Path: <dgm_funds@icb.gov.bd>
    Received: from User (unknown [41.203.67.132]) SENT FROM LAGOS, NIGERIA
    Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014
    To: undisclosed-recipients:
    Subject: Person Email 1

I am Neil Trotter, a 41-year-old mechanic from London and i want to notify you that you are to recieve Ј3 million GBP from our Euromillions prize of Ј108 Million GBP on the 18 day of March 2014. Your email address was submitted to me from the best web directory and search engine by legal advisers. You received this email because We have listed you as one of our 5 lucky individual to recieve this donation grant . You are advised to reply with this message on your private email address for more details on how to receive your cash grant. contact my lawyer

View Below webpage for more info

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/18/euromillions-jackpot-winner-named-neil-Trotter

Congratulations.
    Neil Trotter

20. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <ondergul@dizprotezim.com>
    Received: from 41.203.67.147, Nigeria, Osogbo, Globacom Information Systems Department
    Subject: Re:Vital Information
    To: Recipients <ondergul@dizprotezim.com>
    Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014
    Reply-To: N_trotter2014@mail2Mechanic.com

I am Neil Trotter, a 41-year-old mechanic from London and i want to notify you that you are to recieve £3 million GBP from our Euromillions prize of £108 Million GBP on the 18 day of March 2014. Your email address was submitted to me from the best web directory and search engine by legal advisers. You received this email because We have listed you as one of our 5 lucky individual to recieve this donation grant . You are advised to reply with this message on your private email address for more details on how to receive your cash grant.

View below webpage for more info

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/18/euromillions-jackpot-winner-named-neil-trotter

Congratulations.
    Neil Trotter
    Email: n_trotter2014@mail2mechanic.com