Neil Trotter

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Miyuki, May 9, 2014.

1. Garreg Ddu

Garreg Ddu Gweinyddwr Staff Member

X-SID-PRA: neil--trotter@rogers.com

Received: from sleekj.cs.umn.edu (csvpn-179.cs.umn.edu [128.101.147.179])
    by mail.cs.umn.edu (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 0D403362B08;
    Tue, 7 Oct 2014 04:38:25 -0500 (CDT)​

Origin IP Address = 128.101.147.179 = University of Minnesota, Office of Information Technology, 2218 Univ Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414, US.

Subject: Ongoing Breast Cancer Awareness Donation Program
    To: Recipients <neil--trotter@rogers.com>
    From: Neil trotter Cancer Foundation <neil--trotter@rogers.com>
    Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 12:38:21 +0300
    Reply-To: neil-trotter-1@rogers.com
    Return-Path: neil--trotter@rogers.com

My dear Beneficiary i am Mr Neil trotter founder of the Neil Trotter Breast Cancer Foundation , My wife and i decided to set up this foundation to help raise Breast Cancer awareness to possibly every individual in the world ,as we all know breast Cancer is diagnosed in 1 in 8 women around the world and 60% of this affected person might lose the battle to this deadly disease that is why me and my wife has taken it upon us to make a difference in the world by making a donation of £2,500,000 GBP to you so you can in turn use this funds to help raise more Cancer awareness in your area and also honour cancer survivors, and remembers those who have lost their lives to cancer by making small donations to them to help their families financially .

All these would not be possible if i had not won the Euro Millions Lottery of £107,000,000GBP last year, below is a link to my Live interview http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075) Please forward your full initials to enable the speedy transfer of your funds
    Full name

Country

Tel . Nos:

We hope that when you get this funds you would use it in accomplishing the sole purpose of the donation .
    Sincerely
    Neil trotter Cancer Foundation

2. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <support@eschoolcube.com>
    Received: from 41.203.64.134, Nigeria, Ebute, Ikorodu Glo-mobile Network Services
    Message-Id: <5451___________________________________________SING@mx.google.com>
    Subject: Trotter-Family (DONATIONS)
    Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014
    Reply-To: anglochamber101@qq.com

My wife and I won 108 Million Pounds on March 18, 2014, and we have done lot of charity donations, so we have decided to give out ?1,000,000.00 each to 5 lucky people this October 2014, to mark our End of Year windfall, lucky for you, your email address was given to us by google management as one of our lucky recipients.

Please read the article -
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10706785/Your-ex-won-108m-iB
    ritains-biggest-lottery-jackpot.html
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/euromillions-winner-neil-trotter-10-3244203

For verification process see below:
    Contact our lawyer to verify and approve your payment:
    ELITE Chambers & Solicitors
    #1 Kings Square,
    Liverpool, England.EC4Y 7EQ
    Phone: (+44) 701 2931 353
    Name: Barrister Paul Carlos Esq.
    EMAIL: anglochamber101@qq.com

Send Name, Home Address, Country, Date Of Birth, Occupation and Phone Number as full details.
    Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance, Neil Trotter Family.

3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-path: <bell@bell.hu>
    Reply-to: <trotterneil1@gmx.com>
    Subject: Re:
    Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014

A Donation has been made to you by Trotter Neil,contact trotterneil1@gmail.com for more details

4. Miyuki

Return-Path: <qiat@hele.com.tw>
    Received: from 41.71.202.168, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Reply-To: N_trotterdonatio2014@mail2Mechanic.com
    Subject: Re:Vital Email
    Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014
    Message-Id: <2014_____________7037@hele.com.tw>

I am Neil Trotter, a 41-year-old mechanic from London and i want to notify you that you are to recieve ˆ3 million GBP from our Euromillions prize of ˆ108 Million GBP on the 18 day of March 2014. Your email address was submitted to me from the best web directory and search engine by legal advisers. You received this email because We have listed you as one of our 5 lucky individual to recieve this donation grant . You are advised to reply with this message on your private email address for more details on how to receive your cash grant.

View Below webpage for more info

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/18/euromillions-jackpot-winner-named-neil-trotter

Congratulations.
    Neil Trotter

5. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From "Neil Trotter"
    Return-Path: <nnsnes@geroma-eng.com>
    Received: from (EHLO atl4mhob17.myregisteredsite.com) (209.17.115.110) US server
    Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014
    Subject:
    To: ringa01@hotmail.com
    Reply-To: neiltrotter6543@hotmail.com

Did you receive our previous mail? we have been trying to reach you..!!!?

6. Sapphire's Strike

Return-path:<wsoetanto@mutiarabank.co.id>
    Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014
    Subject:information
    To: undisclosed-recipients:

My name is Neil Trotter, I and my wife won Â148million GBP from Euro millions, and we have decided to make lucky donations to 5 randomly selected people for the sum of 2 Million Pounds. I am very pleased to inform you that you have been selected, please confirm your identity, simply send your information to our lawyer who is to handle the rest of the procedure, thank you. Send details as stated below:

Name:
    Phone number:

For more details click here:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10704905/EuroMillions-jackpot-winner-announced-as-Neil-Trotter.html

Contact Lawyer:
    Barrister Taylor Moore.
    ty.moore001@gmail.com

7. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From "UNITED KINGDOM DONATION"
    Return-Path: <johanwiktor@bjarred.net>
    Received: from 41.203.69.42, Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom
    X-Authenticated-Sender: johanwiktor@bjarred.net
    X-Return-Path: johanwiktor@bjarred.net
    X-Envelope-From: johanwiktor@bjarred.net
    Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014
    From: "UNITED KINGDOM DONATION" <johanwiktor@bjarred.net>
    Reply-To: bruceritchie763@gmail.com
    Subject: Hello

My name is Neil Trotter, I and my wife won £107 million GBP from Euro millions, and we have decided to make lucky donations to 5 randomly selected people for the sum of 1.5 Million Pounds. I am very pleased to inform you that you have been selected, please confirm your identity, simply send your information to our lawyer who is to handle the rest of the procedure, thank you. Send details as stated below:

Name:
    State:
    City:
    Phone number:

Please click: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075 for more details.

Cotact Lawyer: Mr. Bruce Ritchie
    bruceritchie763@gmail.com

8. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

"....I am Neil Trotter so contact Dave Dawes...."

From "dawes
    Return-Path: <rezapezeshki@stu.yazd.ac.ir>
    Received: from 123.239.32.21, India, Ahmedabad, Reliance Communications Ltd
    Reply-To: <dave.dawes247@foxmail.com>
    Subject: My
    Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015
    X-Return-Path: rezapezeshki@stu.yazd.ac.ir

My wife and I have a donation Cheque for you, you are to open your attach and reply back for more details

Hello,

My name is Neil Trotter a recent winner of £107.9m Pounds on the Euro Million Jackpot Draw for March 2015, and I bring to you perfect good news for such a perfect timing as this. I know it is surprising for you to have received this notification at this very time; I’m excited and at this, I’m willing to donate £1,000,000(One Million Pounds) to you as part of my effort to help alleviate poverty and care for the less privileged around the world. I have decided to donate part of my win to few persons around the globe and you are lucky to be one of them. I will be glad if you are willing to receive this donation and help out as well.
    Do get back to me quickly via email at: (dave.dawes247@foxmail.com) or you can find information of my Euro Million Jackpot win via this link/bbc news feed: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075

Regards,
    Neil Trotter.

9. Sphinx

Return-Path: ~pettercook9@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: neil.tortter@outlook.com
    Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015
    Subject: Subject: Funds Donation

Attention E-mail address of the recipient.
    Subject: Funds Donation

i Mr. Neil Trotter is the current winner of 108 million Pounds on the just concluded Euromillion Jackpot Draw for 2014

I know this is surprising for you to received this message at this very stage.

See link for proof: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075

Because i Mr. Neil Trotter just received the cheque on Friday 14th of March 2014 and i am excited, so i have decided to donate 1,000,000 (One Million Great Britain Pounds) to you as part of my effort to alleviate poverty and care for the less privileged around the world, i have decided to donate to just 15 people around the globe which you are among.

Please respond to this email with your name, address and phone number for more details.

Perfect Regards
    Neil Trotter.
    E-mail: neil.tortter@outlook.com

10. Sphinx

From "Mr. Neil Trotter"
    Return-Path: <neil.tortter@yahoo.com>
    Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015
    Reply-To: "Mr. Neil Trotter" <neil.trotter2015@outlook.com>
    Subject: ONE miljonus mārciņu

Dear Friend,
    This letter comes to you from Mr. Neil Trotter, Euro Millions lottery winner recognizes you as a recipient of charitable donations paid one million British pounds.
    We got your mail, and since we won the Euro Millions lottery, my wife and I have to invest ahead of the future, as we just bought some houses in Chelsea, West London, Portugal and the United State of America where we come from vacation last week, but because we are on vacation to Dallas, Texas, US, we had to sign a check in your name again with the help of JPMorgan Chase Bank, Address 6400 Skillman Street Dallas, TX, United States.

According to the agreement a sign of our paying agent JPMorgan Chase Bank, Dallas Texas, United States contact you in the near future as soon as your check is ready for you to visit the bank's offices in Dallas, Texas to collect your check.

Meanwhile, Cashier Check our agent JPMorgan Chase Bank will send the money is capable of any bank in the world, and it will take only three working banking days to once clear how you make a deposit to your bank.

You can also e-mail the agent JPMorgan Chase Bank and ask yourself releasing your checkbook for you, in case they do not contact you urgently, because you know that bankers are always busy customers activities. And inform the bank that we asked to be contacted for your charitable donation by paying one million British pounds.

Contact: Dr. Anthony Roger. Paying Agent JPMorgan Chase Bank
    Address: 6400 Skillman Street Dallas, TX, United States
    Contact E-mail: anthony.roger.jpmc@hotmail.com
    Phone Tel: +1-940-602-2174

And If you have received this communication, for the first time, then (one million Australian dollar) can only be paid to you upon receipt of the payment recipient identification security code, which is UK2014 / 03GBPW to senior vice president of JPMorgan Chase Bank NA

However, this transaction is monitored by the United States government to guard the US from the Internet impostors.

We love you and your family before signing Donation payment on your behalf, so let us know when you contact the bank payment and get your check, to allow us to share the joy together.

Thank you for your cooperation as we look forward to hearing from you soon encase you need further clarification on this issue.

Perfect Greetings
    Mr Neil Trotter
    Euro Millions lottery winner 2014
    My phone Tel ir +44-741-847-7554

11. Sapphire's Strike

Received from:180.215.209.41, INDIA, Uttar Pradesh, MTS
    Return Path:webinf@saobernardo.sp.gov.br
    Subject: DONATION OF £1.5 MILLION POUNDS FOR YOU!!!
    Date: 23rd Mar 2015
    Reply to: ntrotter1881@katamail.com

I Mr Neil Trotter has awarded you with a donation of £1.5 million Pounds from part of my Jackpot Lottery of £108m Pounds in the Euromillions lottery, send your Full Name, Complete Full Address, Valid Phone Number for claims

View http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075

I await your earliest response and God Bless you.

Best of luck.

Neil Trotter

12. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <events@mcegroup.net>
    Subject: Congratulations (Reply Urgently)
    To: Recipients <events@mcegroup.net>
    Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015
    Reply-To: neiltrotter383@gmail.com

Dear Beloved

My name is Neil Trotter the current winner of £107.9 million Pounds on the just concluded Euromillion Jackpot Draw for 2014,and I bring to you a perfect good news for such a perfect timing as this. I know this is surprising for you to have received this at this very early stage.

But because I just received the check on Friday 14th of March 2014 and I am excited, so I am willing to donate $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to you and as part of my effort to alleviate poverty and care for the less privileged around the world, I have decided to donate to just 15 people around the globe which you are a part of.

Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and I decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. See link for proof: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:……,*Tel:….. *Age:…..& *Country:…..and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $300,000.00 to you.

So do get back to us quickly via email at: neiltrotter383@gmail.com

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,
    Neil Trotter.

13. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.203.67.166, Nigeria, Port Harcourt, Globacom Information Systems Department
    Return-Path: ~test1@mcegroup.net>
    Subject: Congratulations (Reply Urgently)
    To: Recipients ~test1@mcegroup.net>
    Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015
    Reply-To: neiltrotter383@gmail.com

Dear Beloved

My name is Neil Trotter the current winner of £107.9 million Pounds on the just concluded Euromillion Jackpot Draw for 2014,and I bring to you a perfect good news for such a perfect timing as this. I know this is surprising for you to have received this at this very early stage.

But because I just received the check on Friday 14th of March 2014 and I am excited, so I am willing to donate $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to you and as part of my effort to alleviate poverty and care for the less privileged around the world, I have decided to donate to just 15 people around the globe which you are a part of.

Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and I decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.

See link for proof: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:……,*Tel:….. *Age:…..& *Country:…..and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $300,000.00 to you.

So do get back to us quickly via email at: neiltrotter383@gmail.com

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,
    Neil Trotter.

14. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.138.181.170, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Return Path: argonauta@unsl.edu.ar
    Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015
    Subject: Urgent Response Needed!!
    Reply-To: neiltrotterfoundations@yahoo.com.hk

The Trotter family are donating the sum of 1,500,000.00GBP to you From the 108 Million Pounds they won on 18 March 2014. To confirm this kindly click on http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075

Please provide the following information
    =======================================================================
    *Full Name: *Telephone Number: *Age: *Country:
    reply to us on: neiltrotterfoundations@yahoo.com.hk

Regards;
    argonauta
    (Personal Assistant To Mr. Neil Trotter)

15. Miyuki

From: 122.55.79.83, [​IMG] Philippine, Taguig Iffsi - Taguig, Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
    From "Mr Neil Trotter"
    Return-Path: <Neil-trotterr@outlook.co>>
    Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015
    Subject: Donation For You
    Reply-To: Niel.Trotter@outlook.com

Hello,
    My name is Neil Trotter I won a Jackpot Lottery of 108 million GBP in the ongoing Euromillion Lottery held 2014 march. If you get this mail, I want you to consider yourself lucky. You can also verify our winning 108 million pounds on the below link.

www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-26627075

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members and friends,and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of ú960,000.00 GBP to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 12 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus close friends and family.

Your are to fill this form below
    Name:
    Address:
    Tel/Mobile:

You are advise to send your full details via email : Niel.Trotter@outlook.com
    Thanks.
    Neil Trotter
    Jackpot Winner

16. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From: 106.220.238.29, [​IMG] India, Nangloi, Jat Bharti Airtel Ltd.
    From "Dear beneficiary"
    Return-Path: <ntd@info.net>
    Message-ID: <62f3660528321fa57b1b0fa7794d1aef.squirrel@nurantoka.com>
    Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015
    Subject: You Win!!!
    Reply-To: neilxxcontdon_tion@outlook.com

Congratulation You on your winning amount donation scheme (2.5M GBP) you are one of our lucky five (5) Beneficiary for this month Neil Trotter Donation. Immediately respond.

Regards
    Mr. Neil Trotter.

17. Hua Mulan

From Neil Trotter
    Return-Path: <scottc@wehi.edu.au>
    Return-Path: <scottc@wehi.edu.au>
    X-Env-Sender: scottc@wehi.EDU.AU
    Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015
    Reply-To: Neil Trotter <neiltortter123@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1969641884.48681305.1442867618262.JavaMail.root@wehi.edu.au>
    Subject: Help Us Promote Our Charity Donation Desires,

Donation of 1 million GBP for you,get back to me for details.

18. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

From: 154.122.107.195, [​IMG] Kenya, Nairobi, Telkom Kenya Ltd
    From Mr. Neil Trotter
    Subject: Respond...
    Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015
    Reply-To: <neiltrotter101@163.com>

You have been choosen to help me receive and donate £200,000.00(Two Hundred thousand pounds)to those with cancer,for details contact neiltrotter101@163.com

19. Hua Mulan

From: 154.122.107.195, [​IMG] Kenya, Nairobi, Telkom Kenya Ltd
    From Mr. Neil Trotter
    Subject: Respond...
    Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015
    Reply-To: <neiltrotter101@163.com>

You have been choosen to help me receive and donate £200,000.00(Two Hundred thousand pounds)to those with cancer,for details contact neiltrotter101@163.com

20. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 188.78.81.127, [​IMG] SPAIN, Jazz Telecom S.A.
    Return-Path: test@imagest.co.il
    Subject: Hi
    To: Recipients <test@imagest.co.il>
    Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015
    Reply-To: nieltrotters@yahoo.co.uk

Hello We are donating $250,000 USD through you to the underprivileged in your region from our fortune, Contact us at (nieltrotters@yahoo.co.uk) for further details. Best Regards Neil Trotter.