Nigel Page, Nigel Page Foundation

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mcl46xh2@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO EUR02-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.68.16)
To: chloe maxwell <mcl46xh2@outlook.com>
Subject: A Generous Donation made to you by Mr. Negel Page. For claim, contact Mrs. Keelin Murphy via E-mail: keemurphyy@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018

Media House, South County Business Park
Leopardstown
Dublin 18, D18 W2R3
Ireland
Email:keemurphyy@yahoo.com

C/O NIGEL PAGE
Date: 2018 / 06 / 18
Subject: NIGEL PAGE LUCKY BENEFICIARIES
Reference Number:NP2018/51178-08

DEAR LUCKY BENEFICIARY:

This personalized message is directed to you as the owner of this e-mail address, please keep this document safe and secured as it is very important.

I (Nigel Page) won £56million EuroMillions jackpot back on Friday 12th February 2010. After seeking financial advice from my legal counsels and my pastor who advises me to invest my lottery winning for 8years and donate 10% of the acquire interest as tithes and offerings. Today, I have 33 properties rented out across Ireland (all looked after by my brothers), various housing sites in development, and the pending opening of my own whiskey distillery, backed by the Ireland executive, which has attracted £85 million of investment. I will not confirm or deny that I have tripled my wealth but will say that the lucrative whiskey venture ‘is like winning the lottery again’.

In fulfillment of my promise, I have now decided to donate $800,000.00 (Eight hundred thousand US Dollars only) each to 10 unknown lucky people as part of my charity project and to improve the lives of these lucky individuals across the world. Fortunately, if you receive this automated email transmission which was electronically selected from computerized email selection system (EIS), then you are one of the 10lucky recipients. All you must do is to contact my attorney-in-charge (BARRISTER ADAM SUMMERS)via E-mail:adamsummers1969@gmail.comfor funds release.

Barrister Adam Tomasson Esq.
Solicitor & Advocates
Email:adamsummers1969@gmail.com
Tel: +35 389 946 7216
Visit the links or web page below to verify my winning:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/feb/15/euromillions-jackpot-winners-revealed-lottery
I have authorized my bank to issue a Certified Check for $800,000.00 US Dollars in your name, the cheque is cashable at any renown bank worldwide. Note: 10% of the grant sum must be used to assist Child Trust or Motherless Baby Home (Charity Organization) in your locality immediately the funds remit to your account.
To confirm the authenticity of this document information, contact Barrister Adam Summers within 30days of this notification and remember to send below information:

1. FULL NAME
2. ADDRESS
3. TEL NUMBER
4. REFNUMBER: NP2018/51178-08
Thank you and accept my warmest congratulations as you proceed with your project of changes in 2018.

Good-luck,
Mr. Nigel Page