Nilanda - Friesian horse scam

Well trained and strong Friesian horse ready for a new home (<nilandajimez@hotmail.com>)
$1,200.00

Ad placed 58 minutes ago
Item location Belle Glade
Email Seller
Report this ad
Thanks for flagging!
Add to watchlist Print Email to friend
Share on Facebook Post to Facebook
Description

This cute horse is well trained and available for a new home. This horse is vet checked and current on all vaccination. contact for more details if interested. for better communication, you can send me your mobile number. You can contact me directly on my email: nilandajimez@hotmail.com

HORSE SCAMMERS nilandajimez@hotmail.com => camilamary35@yahoo.com => 513-442-0888

VERY ACTIVE GANG OF HORSE SCAMMERS FROM CAMEROON:

Friesian Horse For Sale At A Relative Cheap Price
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:20 AM

Friesian Horse For Sale At A Relative Cheap Price
Enlarge Picture

Thomas is a flashy sport-horse friesian with a lot of potential. He is 5 years old and has been ridden under saddle for approximately one year. Standing at 16.1 hands high, he has the potential to make an adult amateur or JR/YR a beautiful dressage horse. A great attitude and one of a kind personality are only a couple of his genuine characteristics. Born and raised at Ots Sunrise Farm.

Contact: 513-442-0888 <= NUMBER USED IN NUMEROUS SCAMS ON LINE

• Post ID: 9447919 cleveland

Other ads by this user:
Fastest Learner Friesian GeldingFor Sale Picture buy, sell, trade: pets for sale
Wonderful Black Friesian For Sale Picture buy, sell, trade: pets for sale
TB Friesian For Sale Picture buy, sell, trade: pets for sale
Young Black Friesian Gelding For Sale Picture buy, sell, trade: pets for sale
Sweet Black Friesian Gelding For Sale Picture buy, sell, trade: pets for sale
Received: from [195.24.210.66] CAMEROON
Reply-To: Camila Mary <camilamary35@yahoo.com>

Dear Sr Luis, thanks for the email and your interest in wanting to buy my Friesian Horse. Below are the full details of my horse. I am the first owner of this horse. I sold the mum and dad some few months back. My son was the one taking very good care of the horse but now he is out of the country and for a military survey. So he told me to sell the horse.

INFO STOLEN FROM A LEGIT FARM:

Ots Sunrise Farm
2455 Shirley Rd
De Pere,WI 54115

Horse Name : Thomas
Price: USD$1200
Breed(s): Friesian
Sex : Gelding
Height: 16.1 hands
Color: Black
Pedigree: Sire: Ritske R.
Dam: Fleur ut de Warren S
Registrations: FPZV USA (DE 411 112212306)
Disciplines : Dressage (Trained)
Temperament: 5 (1=Bombproof, 10=Hot)

Thomas is a flashy sport-horse friesian with a lot of potential. He is 5 years old and has been ridden under saddle for approximately one year. Standing at 16.1 hands high, he has the potential to make an adult amateur or JR/YR a beautiful dressage horse. A great attitude and one of a kind personality are only a couple of his genuine characteristics
I will require the following information from you:
1. Your mobile number for better communication
2. You location if outside South dakota

OTHER ADS BY THIS USER:

Fastest Learner Friesian GeldingFor Sale
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:52 AM

Fastest Learner Friesian GeldingFor Sale
Enlarge Picture

Americus ROF is a stunning stallion prospect. He is one of the only stallion sons of the legendary
*Nico (Main Book Friesian Sporthorse stallion), who is by the Friesian stallion Tamme and out of a Dutch Warmblood mare by Samber. Americus ROF's dam is Miramar, a lovely pinto Main Book Friesian Sporthorse mare by the imported Friesian stallion Pieter fan Lutke Peinjum. Pieter fan Lutke Peinjum was the highest ranked Friesian stallion on the USEF's list of Leading Dressage Sires for 2009. Americus ROF is a second generation Friesian Sporthorse, with quality breeding on both sides of his pedigree. He currently measures 15.0+ hands, and still growing.
Americus ROF is Main Book registered, and has already earned Bronze Elite status
(via inspection score.) He most recently was featured in Dressage Today magazine's
Baroque Issue photo gallery, August 2010.
Americus ROF would be a valuable addition to anyone's colored Friesian Sporthorse breeding program. He is very rare in that he is a legitimate, true pinto Friesian Sporthorse and his pedigree contains NO PAINT / STOCKHORSE BLOOD, allowing him to be registered in the FSA's Main Book, and capable of siring Main Book pinto foals. There are only a handful of pinto Friesian Sporthorses in this

• Post ID: 9448069 cleveland
Wonderful Black Friesian For Sale
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:51 AM

Wonderful Black Friesian For Sale
Enlarge Picture

Ziva is a 15.0 hands friesian mare by Ritske R and out of Jaqueline
She is super sweet and loves people and attention. Stands good for farrier/bath/ clips and loads.
Ziva was bred, born and raised at our farm.
No health issues and very easy keeper.
Ziva gets turned out with 6 other friesians and she gets along with everybody.
Has been outside on the trails and does super.
Working on shoulder inn and leg yields.

• Post ID: 9448065 cleveland
TB Friesian For Sale

TB Friesian For Sale
Enlarge Picture

Dio is the result of the best breeding cross of a 16hh Cremello Paso Fino (Looks like an Andalusian) and the daughter of the Star mare Willica B.
He floats like a Friesian in Buckskin color.
Primitive markings with no white.
Stands over 16hh as a 2 1/2 year old.
Easy to work with, but still young.
Ready to start your way.
Very athletic.
Will be your perfect Dressage partner or Carriage horse! Need to sell. Please make a reasonable offer.

• Post ID: 9448061 cleveland
Young Black Friesian Gelding For Sale

Young Black Friesian Gelding For Sale
Enlarge Picture

Alcor is a registered (NASDHA) 2 yr old (3 in May 2012) black and white gelding out of a refined Spotted Draft Mare and by Kwintus. His sire and dam were 16-16.2hh and we expect him to top out around the same! He’s eligible for registry with multiple Friesian registries. Alcor holds his head like a Friesian and moves like one as well. He’s got a beautiful trot and looks really fancy. He’s had 45 days of driving training – both single and double – and has had about 3 months of ground work. He knows how to longe – however he does like to jump and hop around for the first few rounds until he settles down into work mode. He’s not offensive – just has lots of energy and it might show if he hasn’t been turned out for a few days. He’s been started lightly under saddle and is doing very well. He’s been ridden in our indoor arena, outdoor arena and further down the property in the yard away from everything else. He’s been exposed to lots of equipment, toys in the yard (swing sets) and a chicken coop with chickens running around… for his first time seeing the stuff, he did very well – no balking, dashing, sidestepping. He’s really intelligent and learns quickly – and will do the best if you take it slow with him, teaching him and giving him a chance to understand what he’s being asked to do. He’s a lot of fun to be around and is happy to see visitors in the barn. He stands just fine for picking up his feet (anyone can do it) clips (with scissors, I haven’t tried electric clippers yet), loads and ties with no problems. It’s pretty amazing how well he’s been doing at such a young age. I have more photos and quite a few video snippets to give a better indication of his personality. If you have any questions – please don’t hesitate to ask!

• Post ID: 9448051 cleveland
Sweet Black Friesian Gelding For Sale
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:50 AM

Sweet Black Friesian Gelding For Sale
Enlarge Picture

This gelding's registered name is "Farbig Big Boy" - but his barn name is "Zedd". He is a registered (FSHR) 2yr old (3 in August 2012) black and white gelding out of a refined Spotted Draft Mare and by Friesian stallion Kwintus. Zedd has beautiful long legs and a really nice extended trot. He's a sweet, laid back boy that minds his own business in the herd. He's had 45 days of driving training, both single and double and about 3 months of ground work. He does well on the longe-line and leads well. We have started him *lightly* under saddle as of the middle of October. He's been ridden in our indoor arena and away from the barn at the other end of our property. He's encountered lots of machinery, swing sets, trampolines, and a chicken coop with chickens running around outside - nothing seemed to bother him. He's attentive but willing to learn and isn't afraid to try new things. He will W/T/C consistently under saddle with no issues, but we are not riding him heavy and often yet because he still has a bit of growing to do – he’s already about 16hh – we won’t be surprised if he tops out closer to 17hh. I have him listed pretty much as an all-around prospect because he's still a "clean slate" and you can finish him however you would like. He clips with scissors (haven't tried the electric clippers yet) and he will stand for anyone picking up his feet (he was foaled in a farrier’s barn, so he’s got lots of experience), load and tie with no problems. I have quite a few photos and a ton of video snippets to give a better indication of his personality. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!!

• Post ID: 9448046 cleveland
END LIST GOES ON...

F

Friesian Horse scam

A new scam on horseclicks.com by rollypoin @gmail.com
Horse Name : Hector
Price: USD 1350
Breed(s): Friesian
Sex : Gelding
Height: 16.1 hands
Color: Black
Disciplines : Dressage (Trained), all round, Pleasure etc